You are not connected. Please login or register

Party Skills

Sonorpearl

Sonorpearl

Party Skills EmptyPosts : 6
Sonorpearl

HeyHo Community,

the Problem is that everyone who joins and or reconnects asks about Party Skills, because they don´t them on their Screen. But in the real, the Skills are active for the Party most the time.

I Lead a Party everyday were Party Skills are active for about 10 Hours nearly completly. And I get about 60 PM´s if the Party Skills are active and/or I should activate them, while they ARE active and effecting players.

A simply fix would be if Players relogg and or join a Party the Skills should active eitherway just for the Player or within the Party. Or in whatever other way.

##1 - Posted Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:39 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sonorpearl

Sonorpearl

Party Skills EmptyPosts : 6
Sonorpearl

A few lines of code, for the saving of every Partyleader, is that too much? Very Happy Nah but really, be a Partyleader for 2 days straight through and you want that feature. xD 60pm and many chat questions about skills. ^^

Also not as Partyleader. As User I want to know if the Party has skills. And that the Skills arent shown, were also a Bug on Offi-Flyff but now fixxed. You can rely on Skills shown or not. And its not save for giant hunting.

##3 - Posted Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:15 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Party Skills EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

+1. Won't do any harm, i guess. And it's just a simple problem but imagine boss hunting then suddenly a guy spammed your party chat box with questions and stuff. That would be irritating. So +1. I don't see why this should be denied. I mean, it's a simple problem but it makes sense.

##4 - Posted Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:19 pm

Sponsored content

Party Skills Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum