josephgaming32

I think the auto loot of rc should be back :l

##1 - Posted Fri May 02, 2014 1:33 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
RC PET AUTO LOOT EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

it will come back but I dont know when, Mazey has to figure out how to bring it back without making it crash the server

##2 - Posted Fri May 02, 2014 6:27 pm
CrimsonMoon

CrimsonMoon

RC PET AUTO LOOT EmptyPosts : 32
CrimsonMoon

Mazey is trying to figure out a way to make the rc go directly to your inventory without over stressing the server. Be patient, it was only around for a few days how, can you already be so dependent on it?

##3 - Posted Sat May 03, 2014 6:27 am
Kyon

Kyon

RC PET AUTO LOOT EmptyPosts : 52
Kyon

I agree, rc loot should be back ASAP, but we cant do anything but wait for it to be fixed.

Its pretty much of a big help, esp. when you have full giftboxes (including D.fash and seaking), because normal lootings will leave some rc's unlooted due to too much drops of rc,

I suggest while rc loot is gone, try logging in two accounts, first is the farmer, another is a dummy looter account. Turn on looter pets for both account, make the dummy follow your farmer, put PT drop distribution to "manually" and start farming, its pretty much the same, it loots everything up fast and clean.

##4 - Posted Sun May 04, 2014 2:27 pm
iTralala

iTralala

RC PET AUTO LOOT EmptyPosts : 31
iTralala

This should be really applied in game. ASAP.

Its really useless to Have tons of Gift Box if you have to wait for them for like 5 - 10 sec before proceeding to the next lure. Instead of faster farming, we should now stop and wait until our pet loots everything.

##5 - Posted Fri May 23, 2014 7:23 am
Nowaki

Nowaki

RC PET AUTO LOOT EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

iTralala wrote:This should be really applied in game. ASAP.

Its really useless to Have tons of Gift Box if you have to wait for them for like 5 - 10 sec before proceeding to the next lure. Instead of faster farming, we should now stop and wait until our pet loots everything.
We had it, but it was causing server spikes adn crashes so it was deleted a couple days before... But mazey already show that he is working on an "item" that allow you to have this same effect. I would search for the post... but im lazzy xD and i forgot which one it was xD

##6 - Posted Sat May 24, 2014 2:09 pm
Kyon

Kyon

RC PET AUTO LOOT EmptyPosts : 52
Kyon

Mazey wrote:I maintain and check on the server regularly through-out the day, I have been busy with real life work responsibilities as of late so have been un-able to give as much time as I would like. However the majority of my spare time has been spent working on updates to fix issues + create new content for players to enjoy. Creating new content from scratch can be rather time consuming to find issues/bugs and to ensure they work as intended.

Here is a sneak peak at one new item I'm sure players will look forward to.
RC PET AUTO LOOT 8UF92

There you go

##7 - Posted Sat May 24, 2014 3:06 pm

Sponsored content

RC PET AUTO LOOT Empty
Sponsored content

##8 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum