You are not connected. Please login or register

Auto loot QI

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Auto loot QI EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Okay, I received a PM from a player who stats that Auto looting QI scroll should be added to the game, since it is hard to get MQCs. The whole point of the PM is wanting an easy way to collect QIs and so that Mazey Chips can be collected even faster. It even went down to a point of comparing the QIs/MQCs to the Red Chips.

My respond to this Auto Loot QI Scroll is this:
1. Red Perins/Red Chips
2. Penya/Perins
3. Mazey Chips

RC is the most important since it buys more things then Penya and Mazey Chips combine. But when it comes to Penya/Perins they are more important then Mazey Chips because they pay for the upgrading, GW items, fashion combination regular fashion set, moons/sun stones for PK points reduction.

I even point out that Mazey Chips are balanced at the way it is. 35k MQCs for one peice of Aurum, 120k MQCs for a complete Aurum Set... vs. 350RP Aurum Set via Item Mall.

##1 - Posted Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:54 pm
diboy525

diboy525

Auto loot QI EmptyPosts : 126
diboy525

I was going to suggest to fix the source code for the pick up pet. Since it doesn't pick up the loots nearest to the character XD

Anyway. I agree with this. Auto Loot QI or fix pick-up pet source code.

##2 - Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:37 am
Nowaki

Nowaki

Auto loot QI EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

Then game will crash xD, remeber what happened with RC, and for auto RC server need to process about 4 drops (the amount of "drops" of RC) for QI it'll need to rpocess 7 drops (the max amout without SEA cloack) per mob... + the current RC drop ... It will Crash xD

##3 - Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:15 am
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
Auto loot QI EmptyPosts : 1291
freedert1

Why not make a NEW DP items a Pick up pets
e.g. (Much faster to loot than RC pets and ordinary pets it will benefit the server also the Gamers or players of Mazey Flyff)
w/ special features: All Stat+200, Increased 200hp%, Increased 200mp%, Increased 200Atk% Lucky+1 (can be awake using pet awake scrolls to become +4 Lucky Box ) to replace premium scroll +50% and Couple skill 50% drop rate. that causing mods drop-count of RCs bugged. if one this skills is not present.

1. X900 EvilTron
2. Baby Gray Earl Cage
3. Baby Ripper Cage
4. Braaaaains
5. Baby Buur Cage

Last edited by freedert1 on Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

##4 - Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:51 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Auto loot QI EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

diboy525 wrote:I was going to suggest to fix the source code for the pick up pet. Since it doesn't pick up the loots nearest to the character XD

Anyway. I agree with this. Auto Loot QI or fix pick-up pet source code.

Actual there is a way around this without need to fix the source code. The Pick Up command [Emto/Action 'O button'] use that for nearest items. Somehow, I am gotten vibes.

'Pushing that command is useless and it takes too long.'
Actually, It does not take to long. It will help out in getting the items closer to the character.

'I am playing on a PK channel, and that would be too slow'
It is not too slow, if you know how to use the Pet Filter. 1. Focus on the penya's first, then 2. switch the QI on, to get your pet to pick up the QIs.

Or you can leave QI items on, and just focus on getting QIs. Yeah, there is always that second and third character on your account that you can use to help out as well.

##5 - Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:29 pm

Sponsored content

Auto loot QI Empty
Sponsored content

##6 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum