You are not connected. Please login or register

Hellacious' suggestions for better gameplay ? READ

Aetherbird

Aetherbird

Hellacious' suggestions for better gameplay ? READ EmptyPosts : 5
Aetherbird

Heyy Mazeyflyffers & Staff,

I thought about some new features or updates for mazeyflyff. I came up with this:

- Ranking on Website ( Most RP / Top Donator / Most MVP times / Guild Ranking ect. )

- Report section on the website (userpanel?) - This means, we can upload a screenshot or video.. Place the username of the person we want to report and an extra message for Mazey.

- 1 or 2 more Event GM's who are Active at European Times, because there are not many events at the moment ;(

- RC Automatically in Inventory ::: Someone told me it was on the updatelist but It's still not here so I thought why not post it again.

- A market town with less bugs on the floor, cause I always stuck when walking around.... I heard more players around this problem -.-

- This one is a larger update, I hope we can do anything with this ::: In my opinion we need 1/2 more end bosses ... after a long time playing, i'm sick of kalgas and ankou.

- Scroll of Guildname change in MQC shop !? And maybe the Colored name scrolls not so expensive ?

- Staff [Supporter] Rank - 1 or 2 persons that have no GM powers but are in %gmlist and they are there to help people that have any questions ingame.

Thankyou for reading my Topic ! I hope you will leave a comment how you think about my idea's Wink

Aetherbird a.k.a Hellacious

##1 - Posted Tue May 13, 2014 9:10 am
Kyon

Kyon

Hellacious' suggestions for better gameplay ? READ EmptyPosts : 52
Kyon

I pity the person who will get the Most RP rank. He'll be spammed PM's by ppl who ask for rp Razz

The RC automatically inventory is currenty being fixed, since it caused lag spikes/surges to the server. Staff said maybe it'll be back in the next patch.

##2 - Posted Tue May 13, 2014 12:02 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Hellacious' suggestions for better gameplay ? READ EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

From what I want I had read,

First off, We already have several options to upload a ss or even a video.
Second off, GM Events will still be held, but please remember GMs has life outside of this game, also we the players can not ask for a GM Event. It will happen when a GM wants to do a GM Event.
Third Off, We do have Mods, who are not actually staff, but players themselves who are always around in the xChat to help out other players as best as we can.

##3 - Posted Tue May 13, 2014 2:27 pm
Aioe

Aioe

Hellacious' suggestions for better gameplay ? READ EmptyPosts : 56
Aioe

i feel like ranking in site would be just for boasting

so no, we play for fun not for fame

##4 - Posted Sat May 17, 2014 4:19 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

I agree with that.

##5 - Posted Sat May 17, 2014 9:16 am
Aioe

Aioe

Hellacious' suggestions for better gameplay ? READ EmptyPosts : 56
Aioe

- Ranking on Website ( Most RP / Top Donator / Most MVP times / Guild Ranking ect. )

~ I Disagree with this cuz the ranking would get the top players get spammed with "Penge po RP" or "Penge Po DP" and most entirely ranking would just be abused and kept someone on top 1 get almighty and special

- Report section on the website (userpanel?) - This means, we can upload a screenshot or video.. Place the username of the person we want to report and an extra message for Mazey.

~ yes, you can do that. provide proof the better result of the person trying to scam you or doing something thats breaking the mazey flyff rules

- 1 or 2 more Event GM's who are Active at European Times, because there are not many events at the moment ;(

~ well they do have real life you know. and they cant be online 24/7 and since gm is a charity work they dont get paid for what they are actually doing for you guys. give them credit and give them time to rest

- RC Automatically in Inventory ::: Someone told me it was on the updatelist but It's still not here so I thought why not post it again.

~ Auto RC Loot is only applicable on RC Pets as i recall but i think its still disable due to lags

- A market town with less bugs on the floor, cause I always stuck when walking around.... I heard more players around this problem -.-

~ The floor aint bugged cuz they are actually some branches that are blocking the way

- This one is a larger update, I hope we can do anything with this ::: In my opinion we need 1/2 more end bosses ... after a long time playing, i'm sick of kalgas and ankou.

~ well this one i can agree atleast give more something to kill or maybe a what you call Colosseum for monsters would be fun

- Scroll of Guildname change in MQC shop !? And maybe the Colored name scrolls not so expensive ?

~ yea i agree, on the colored name scrolls for being too expensive and it only last for 24 hours sadly / for the guildname change i think its better if its on vp only

- Staff [Supporter] Rank - 1 or 2 persons that have no GM powers but are in %gmlist and they are there to help people that have any questions ingame.

~ thats a good idea sortof but then again you can always go in Xat if you needed some questions answered when theres no gm online

##6 - Posted Sun May 18, 2014 12:04 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

I am always on in the X-chat Smile I go by the name [DarkGod]KingLegion. I am not a GM. Even though I get lot of questions asking me if I am GM. So, I have to always tell players I am a Mod, which I can help out with Questions involving the games, and etc. But I can't unfreeze players or unbugged players or unbanned players. So anything in regarding to Mazey Flyff gaming, I will be gladly answered them and even direct your questions to a proper location within the forum.

##7 - Posted Sun May 18, 2014 12:12 pm

Sponsored content

Hellacious' suggestions for better gameplay ? READ Empty
Sponsored content

##8 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum