You are not connected. Please login or register

Change skill of all classes

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

sinoka56

sinoka56

Change skill of all classes EmptyPosts : 35
sinoka56

remove asal, hop over powered 1 hitting skills and make every class have 1 skill that is equally balanced that wouldn't make bps and jesters so op in siege.

ps : asalers and hopers are gay.

##1 - Posted Wed May 21, 2014 1:29 am
Nowaki

Nowaki

Change skill of all classes EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

When that happen (ant it wont) every1 will leave BP and YJ, since BP doesnt have other way to damage than azal, and YJ haver other skills with sux motion time so doesnt make sense..... Plus all server will become templar for havinh 1.3b+ HP Very Happy

##2 - Posted Wed May 21, 2014 5:20 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Change skill of all classes EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

sinoka56 wrote:remove asal, hop over powered 1 hitting skills and make every class have 1 skill that is equally balanced that wouldn't make bps and jesters so op in siege.

ps : asalers and hopers are gay.

PS: Asalers and hopers are not gay. You just dislike them.

##3 - Posted Wed May 21, 2014 5:28 am
sinoka56

sinoka56

sinoka56

aren't they gay? Hit and run?

##4 - Posted Wed May 21, 2014 1:04 pm
sinoka56

sinoka56

sinoka56

you barely see rangers in siege because they don't do enough damage

##5 - Posted Wed May 21, 2014 1:06 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

please dont double post. Please use the Editing button if you need to make another comment

##6 - Posted Wed May 21, 2014 2:18 pm
Kyon

Kyon

Change skill of all classes EmptyPosts : 52
Kyon

Asal and Hop are pretty much powerful in all pservers though, The only solution is you quitting flyff completely. Jk :>

##7 - Posted Wed May 21, 2014 2:47 pm
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
Change skill of all classes EmptyPosts : 1291
freedert1

I think he wants the Old School Asal and HoP (of Official Flyff) that all player or all Class can participate in Siege.^

in saying "If you can't beat them, Join them" something like that^

##8 - Posted Wed May 21, 2014 3:06 pm
MzRo3ie

MzRo3ie

Change skill of all classes EmptyPosts : 102
MzRo3ie

still Arca can join siege for having 150~250m dmg (spam)
so can mentalist with spaming basic hit .. they can get some points

knight if you're smart .. they die in the end of siege i think!
Seraph with ICD% but i heard it got less popular for some reason!
Blade can also join (few points i guess)
ofc Bp and yj are the main siege point collectors xD

##9 - Posted Wed May 21, 2014 4:23 pm

makedamnit

Change skill of all classes EmptyPosts : 111
makedamnit

Simple Solution: Make an Asaler or Hoper character dont blame players who is using FM and Harle, since this is a HIGH RATE Server yes FM and Harle is powerful. If you dont want then quit, play low rate server.

##10 - Posted Wed May 21, 2014 5:37 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

I mean seriously? Come on.... Each class has their own skills that uses their capability. Not all classes are mean to be the same style. You got classes who are up front, then you got classes in the middle, then you got classes that are down back.

##11 - Posted Wed May 21, 2014 7:10 pm
sinoka56

sinoka56

sinoka56

so where's the balance/fun in that?

##12 - Posted Wed May 21, 2014 10:37 pm

makedamnit

Change skill of all classes EmptyPosts : 111
makedamnit

Another solution: Create a FM or Harle too. Smile
Don't complain for what FM and Harle is. Smile
There's a lot of differences about every class. Smile
Every class has their own way to play. Smile
If you don't want then quit.

##13 - Posted Thu May 22, 2014 5:27 pm
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
Change skill of all classes EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

It's like you're saying that Arcanists, Seraphs, and Mentalists should have equal physical damage with Slayers and Crackshooters so that they can solo dungeon too.. What's the point of creating other class/job?? huh? every class have their own advantages.. And you have to learn to live with that..

##14 - Posted Thu May 22, 2014 9:27 pm
sinoka56

sinoka56

sinoka56

and I thought the server is balancing the classes ....

##15 - Posted Thu May 22, 2014 10:11 pm
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
Change skill of all classes EmptyPosts : 1291
freedert1

sinoka56 wrote:and I thought the server is balancing the classes ....
Have faith I'm sure sir Mazey doing his best he can to balance the all classes, and the sever still not peak of maturity of the game.^

##16 - Posted Fri May 23, 2014 12:16 am
iTralala

iTralala

Change skill of all classes EmptyPosts : 31
iTralala

This post is non-sense, annoying and unreasonable.

So lets specify characters specialization, In a way your "NEWB-ish" mind can understand.

1st Of All. FMs, are nukers. Yes they have "1", ONE! Are you getting it? Are you still with me? They have "ONE!!!!!" ONLY ONE! 1 hit skill, after that theyre pretty useless. so they have to run away and not just stand there after an Asal.

And lets talk about Harls. Sure they Got HOP and a Spammable Pandemonium. But they have slow casting time. They have invi?

Well lets go to the 2nd thing. Switch from your basic to Stamina Items and get High HP. No Budget for it?

Then the 3rd thing came..
Dude, dont blame the game or the players for being rich and for being competitive. Its not they're fault that you're a "Loser". Yes, you're a Big LOSER who bitch about everything coz youre a lame ass MDF! If you cant compete with this kind of gameplay then quit and play Mario on Family Computer or Minesweeper rather on PC. (atleast your cooler that way)

4th thing which is a "PS"

P.S.
Make a HoP Harl and Asal FM, show yourself in SM, try to kill my Seraph, and ill show you what im talking about. ^.^

##17 - Posted Fri May 23, 2014 6:27 am
Nowaki

Nowaki

Change skill of all classes EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

iTralala wrote:This post is non-sense, annoying and unreasonable.

So lets specify characters specialization, In a way your "NEWB-ish" mind can understand.

1st Of All. FMs, are nukers. Yes they have "1", ONE! Are you getting it? Are you still with me? They have "ONE!!!!!" ONLY ONE! 1 hit skill, after that theyre pretty useless. so they have to run away and not just stand there after an Asal.

And lets talk about Harls. Sure they Got HOP and a Spammable Pandemonium. But they have slow casting time. They have invi?

Well lets go to the 2nd thing. Switch from your basic to Stamina Items and get High HP. No Budget for it?

Dude, dont blame the game or the players for being rich and for being competitive. Its not they're fault that you're a "Loser". Yes, you're a Big LOSER who bitch about everything coz youre a lame ass MDF! If you cant compete with this kind of gameplay then quit and play Mario on Family Computer or Minesweeper rather on PC. (atleast your cooler that way)

P.S.
Make a HoP Harl and Asal FM, show yourself in SM, try to kill my Seraph, and ill show you what im talking about. ^.^
Why you're so mad? take it easy ... And whatch your lenguage pls ...

##18 - Posted Sat May 24, 2014 2:02 pm
MzRo3ie

MzRo3ie

Change skill of all classes EmptyPosts : 102
MzRo3ie

balancing doesn't always mean that all class should be able to PvP+PvE -.-"

##19 - Posted Sat May 24, 2014 7:19 pm
iTralala

iTralala

Change skill of all classes EmptyPosts : 31
iTralala

Nowaki wrote:
iTralala wrote:This post is non-sense, annoying and unreasonable.

P.S.
Why you're so mad? take it easy ... And whatch your lenguage pls ...

i just want my comments to be spicy and to have an impact. So, nope, im not mad Dawg!! ^.^

##20 - Posted Mon May 26, 2014 10:24 pm
diboy525

diboy525

Change skill of all classes EmptyPosts : 126
diboy525

HAHAHAHAHA This post is just so funny. XD

##21 - Posted Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:04 pm
iPvPeRz

iPvPeRz

Change skill of all classes EmptyPosts : 47
iPvPeRz

Asal and Hop what ever the server rate high or low still asal and hop are the best in pvp Hit and RUN or Hit and Hide but you need to find what is the weakest of each class just like templar too much physical def but less magical def so that Psy or elem have magical attack you can beat templar but base on your gears..all class are balance you need strategy and FARM to have a good items or if you dont like farming go donate and create FM or Harlequin and beat them all if you wish  lol!

##22 - Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:59 am
diboy525

diboy525

Change skill of all classes EmptyPosts : 126
diboy525

I' not a PVP person but arcanists would be fun i think. Just spam the sleep skill XD

##23 - Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:21 am
Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
Change skill of all classes EmptyPosts : 188
Amnesty

Almost every class has a purpose in siege.

ForceMaster and Harlequin aside, we have Arcanists, who do extremely well in large sieges, and Templars, who also do extremely well in large sieges.

In contrast, there are Mentalists, who, contrary to popular belief, actually can do quite well in small sieges with some skill. Their burst/time delayed attacks due to run speed can actually be quite deadly.

While I admit that Crackshooters and Slayers do lack the capabilities of the aforementioned classes, they are undoubtedly the best PvE classes in game. If they were skilled at both PvP and PvE then there would be no need for other classes.

Seraphs can serve as both a support and an attacker, though they suffer from hit rate issues like the classes above. Still, 300m+ melee hits is nothing to laugh about.

I've played most of these classes and know that every class has the possibility to MVP given the right circumstances. Even so, Guild Siege is meant to be a team effort; some classes are meant to do well individually while others are better suited to assist these classes. With communication, a team of diverse jobs will do better than one with solely any one job.

The threat of a Force Master's all-powerful Asal, an invisible Harlequin's HOP, a Mentalists' delayed damage, an Arcanist's deadly EVA, or a Templar's ability to stun and reflect can come together to make endless possibilities when working together. Sometimes players must sacrifice an individual high score by playing these classes in order to better the team's chance of winning.

##24 - Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:07 am
Jagger12

Jagger12

Change skill of all classes EmptyPosts : 57
Jagger12

LOL U cant Remove Asal Or Hop Because Since Flyff Starts Asal And Hop skill are there

##25 - Posted Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:47 am

Sponsored content

Change skill of all classes Empty
Sponsored content

##26 - Posted

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum