You are not connected. Please login or register

Perins/Penya drop collection Option

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Perins/Penya drop collection Option EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Due to the recent add on in the game of Auto Looting RC scroll, it has come to my conclusion that is will be much better if the players has the option to pick either allowing their pets to pick up the perins/penya or not.  This will help out those players who wants just to farm RCs not Penya/Perins because penya/perins does take up a space, which is truly worthless when RC/RP is more important then penya/perins.

What about having Lucky Box wing/mask to go on with that lucky box (cloak of honor) or what about having special Fashion Set that each pieces has Lucky +1, which will be perfect for the farming community?

##1 - Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:12 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Perins/Penya drop collection Option EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Let me say my opinion about your suggestion sir. I think both suggestions were good especially the lucky box on wing mask. But i do not support the lucky box on every piece of special fashion. Too much lucky box will affect the rarity of an item and will affect the price too because with too much lucky box, the quantity of red chips will increase thus the price too because we can easily obtain tons of red chips. Just a thought though.

Last edited by Shai on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

##2 - Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:27 pm
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
Perins/Penya drop collection Option EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

A Donor Fashion Set have +1 Luckybox already.. Making it +4 will just make the price higher... I think.

##3 - Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:11 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

First off, I do not plan these suggestions to blow up the economy involving the Red Chips. I am just throwing out options or suggestions or ideas that could actual work around with the auto looting rc scroll.

My first one:
the ability to allow a player to choice to pick up or not with the pick-up pet the perins/penyas.

IF that doesnt work, I was trying to come up with other ideas as well..I am always brainstorming crazy ideas lol

##4 - Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:05 pm
iPvPeRz

iPvPeRz

Perins/Penya drop collection Option EmptyPosts : 47
iPvPeRz

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil bad idea!

##5 - Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:50 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

LEgionDark wrote:First off, I do not plan these suggestions to blow up the economy involving the Red Chips. I am just throwing out options or suggestions or ideas that could actual work around with the auto looting rc scroll.

My first one:
the ability to allow a player to choice to pick up or not with the pick-up pet the perins/penyas.

IF that doesnt work, I was trying to come up with other ideas as well..I am always brainstorming crazy ideas lol

Both suggestions were good. Worry not. Lol.

iPvPeRz wrote:Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil bad idea!

Disrespectful player. May i know your ign? You know, i might see you in game with one day.

##6 - Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:04 pm
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
WhiteNoise

Shai wrote:
LEgionDark wrote:First off, I do not plan these suggestions to blow up the economy involving the Red Chips. I am just throwing out options or suggestions or ideas that could actual work around with the auto looting rc scroll.

My first one:

Both suggestions were good. Worry not. Lol.

iPvPeRz wrote:Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil bad idea!

Disrespectful player. May i know your ign? You know, i might see you in game with one day.

That dude is a KingLegion hater XD

##7 - Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:35 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Nothing new to me. I'm used to it.

BtW, Please try to keep these posts on the subject, thank you.

##8 - Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:53 pm
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
Perins/Penya drop collection Option EmptyPosts : 1291
freedert1

Due to the recent add on in the game of Auto Looting RC scroll, it has come to my conclusion that is will be much better if the players has the option to pick either allowing their pets to pick up the perins/penya or not. This will help out those players who wants just to farm RCs not Penya/Perins because penya/perins does take up a space, which is truly worthless when RC/RP is more important then penya/perins.

Again Perin are not "Worthless" also part Economy products for "Hit of Penya" Harlequin or Jester Class.

anyway I thought this idea is implemented when Auto loot RC Pets Updates...

Well again it's Good Idea to have a New "petfiller" like Perin/Penya. Support^_^

My first one:

IF that doesn't work, I was trying to come up with other ideas as well..I am always brainstorming crazy ideas lol

fishfillet3, just pointing out that, what if that all D-Fashion has every of it parts+1 LB, even if you don't intent to not to involve the In-game Economy, D-Fashion change it's product description along with the cost or price will change and the flow of economy will follow.

Here why not to suggest that RC Pets with special scroll of Lucky Box it can become or increased the LB to +5 LB. this Special Scroll of Lucky Box sell by RC SHOPS.

or

To have a "New" DP Pick up+3 (Also with Special features, like All Stat 250-500, Increased HP250-500%, Increased ATK250-500%)Pets + Mazey Special Scroll of Lucky Box +5 LB (only works on DP Pets) (RC Seller) or (DP Shop).

or

New Items that can "Mazey Special Scroll of Lucky Box +1" increased LB only works with RC Pets (Requirement should be +3 LB to use "Mazey Special Scroll Lucky Box"), Wing Mask can upgraded to have +1 LB (using Mazey Special Scroll of Lucky Box), and for Seaking Cloak by using Mazey Special Scroll of Lucky Box it will become +3 LB.

Mazey Special Scroll of Lucky Box only works to:

-Wing Mask
-Seaking Cloak+2
-DP Pets+3
-RC pets +3 (Requirement is awake it to +3 before to use Mazey Special Scroll of Luck Box).

LB=Lucky Box

This is just my thought about it^_^

##9 - Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:57 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

freedert1 wrote:
Due to the recent add on in the game of Auto Looting RC scroll, it has come to my conclusion that is will be much better if the players has the option to pick either allowing their pets to pick up the perins/penya or not.  This will help out those players who wants just to farm RCs not Penya/Perins because penya/perins does take up a space, which is truly worthless when RC/RP is more important then penya/perins.

Again Perin are not "Worthless" also part Economy products for "Hit of Penya" Harlequin or Jester Class.

anyway I thought this idea is implemented when Auto loot RC Pets Updates...

Well again it's Good Idea to have a New "petfiller" like Perin/Penya. Support^_^

My first one:

IF that doesn't work, I was trying to come up with other ideas as well..I am always brainstorming crazy ideas lol

fishfillet3, just pointing out that, what if that all D-Fashion has every of it parts+1 LB, even if you don't intent to not to involve the In-game Economy, D-Fashion change it's product description along with the cost or price will change and the flow of economy will follow.

Here why not to suggest that RC Pets with special scroll of Lucky Box it can become or increased the LB to +5 LB. this Special Scroll of Lucky Box sell by RC SHOPS.

or

To have a "New" DP Pick up+3 (Also with Special features, like All Stat 250-500, Increased HP250-500%, Increased ATK250-500%)Pets + Mazey Special Scroll of Lucky Box +5 LB (only works on DP Pets) (RC Seller) or (DP Shop).

or

New Items that can "Mazey Special Scroll of Lucky Box +1" increased LB only works with RC Pets (Requirement should be +3 LB to use "Mazey Special Scroll Lucky Box"), Wing Mask can upgraded to have +1 LB (using Mazey Special Scroll of Lucky Box), and for Seaking Cloak by using Mazey Special Scroll of Lucky Box it will become +3 LB.

Mazey Special Scroll of Lucky Box only works to:

-Wing Mask
-Seaking Cloak+2
-DP Pets+3
-RC pets +3 (Requirement is awake it to +3 before to use Mazey Special Scroll of Luck Box).

LB=Lucky Box

This is just my thought about it^_^

FreeDert1, When I said 'Worthless', it means that... I have no desires to even want to deal with them. I don't want to even touch or collect the penyas or perins. I don't want them even touch my inventory. I don't like to be force to collect something that I don't want to have. All I want is the bead slots and pick up pet blessings that's all I want to deal with pick up pet.

Also, FreeDert1, that idea of yours is not bad at all Smile

##10 - Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:26 pm
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
freedert1

Oh!I see if it's for your own perception well NO argument with that. (period)^

that idea of yours is not bad at all
Thanks.

Off-Topic:
You change a lot since a month ago, like.... ah never-mind that. You right now is GOOD stay like that.

##11 - Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:41 pm
Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
Perins/Penya drop collection Option EmptyPosts : 188
Amnesty

One of the reasons that Auto-RC is causing immense stress on the server is because of the sheer number of drops it must process. Each time a Lucky Box+1 is added, another drop is created. The amount of RC per "drop" remains the same, but the number of actual "drops" increases per kill.

Having more Lucky Box will cause even more problems in the game's current state, as even MORE drops will need to be processed.

##12 - Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:19 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

You got tons of nice idea freedert! But i must admit that im only in favor of only one which is the dp pet with stats and lucky box +5. I am excited to have one of those someday if it was approved. I mean it could help farmers a lot. I'm not just in favor of mazey special scroll of lucky box cos it may increase lucky box a lot. To sum it up, i support legion's idea of having lucky box on wing mask and your idea which i stated ahove.

##13 - Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:22 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Amnesty wrote:One of the reasons that Auto-RC is causing immense stress on the server is because of the sheer number of drops it must process. Each time a Lucky Box+1 is added, another drop is created. The amount of RC per "drop" remains the same, but the number of actual "drops" increases per kill.

Having more Lucky Box will cause even more problems in the game's current state, as even MORE drops will need to be processed.

Amnesty, Understandable. I thought of how we can work around it with just the basic cap level of LBs.

##14 - Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:32 pm
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
freedert1

Shai wrote:You got tons of nice idea freedert! But i must admit that im only in favor of only one which is the dp pet with stats and lucky box +5. I am excited to have one of those someday if it was approved. I mean it could help farmers a lot. I'm not just in favor of mazey special scroll of lucky box cos it may increase lucky box a lot. To sum it up, i support legion's idea of having lucky box on wing mask and your idea which i stated ahove.

Thanks! he he

Amnesty wrote:One of the reasons that Auto-RC is causing immense stress on the server is because of the sheer number of drops it must process. Each time a Lucky Box+1 is added, another drop is created. The amount of RC per "drop" remains the same, but the number of actual "drops" increases per kill.

Oh! I thought about it when it first come the Auto loot RC Pets, I noticed that the auto loot it stop for about 5-7sec to done the auto-looting process I thought it's a lag but when I try Normal Pick up pet it's just normal.

anyway, Why just cancel the Auto-loot Scroll if it's causing too much trouble to the server, Why just increased the time Looting process of the RC pets.

or

Why not Make Pick-up process of the RC pets like a "Quest Item loot", "RCs"like for example "iPod" from Lost Shipment Quest, to lessen burden to the Server.

##15 - Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:37 pm
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
WhiteNoise

The RC pet originally had the "auto loot rc" feature.. It was removed due to crashes .. That's why they came up with the stone of autoloot rc.

##16 - Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:45 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

I think auto loot of rc is kinda pointless. Yes i do accept the fact that it can diminish stealing rc drops but if it causes trouble to the server, why not just remove it like freedert said and increase the speed of pick up pets so it can loot faster? And being a farmer, i dont like farming when someone is farming too at my spot (where which i see that the auto loot is a big help) so i just talk to the player nicely that we can share the area but we should respect our own spots or i just pk him if he doesnt want to. Increasing the pick up speed and movement speed of the pick up pet(so it wont disappear or respawn when i move too fast, thus leaving some rcs) is the best solution for me when it comes to rc farming.

Last edited by Shai on Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

##17 - Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:08 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

but now i m wondering if this is causing any issues

##18 - Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:10 pm
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
freedert1

LEgionDark wrote:but now i m wondering if this is causing any issues
He he no it's NOT.

we just respond to:

If to implemented the more "LB", Therefore more drops RCs that will also cause trouble to the server.

Anyway, why just make it simple make the RCs like "Quest Items" and the process of looting also like Quest Items for example "iPOD" or PSP from Lost Shipment Quest. OR increased the Looting Process of the RC Pick-up Pets. as I mentioned earlier^

or

Make a NPC like named it [The RC Collector] Freedert it will be a Quest but not like we have in-game quest this Quest is different from other quest, this is repeatable and no requirement of how many needed you just go farm farm farm if you tired just go to [The RC Collector] and covert it to RCs.

[The RC Collector]Freedert
Quest needed is "RC Fragment"
-The quest is infinite and Repeatable

needed 9999 RC Fragment = 9999 RC

Just an example^_^

##19 - Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:20 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Perins/Penya drop collection Option EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

Well, about topic:
1- Add Perin/penya to filter was a good idea before the RC auto loot, since for pick up the penya and perins it took the time you could use for take chips, now with auto loot RC is not necesarry, and if you say that is "worthless space" i dont think having 1 more RP in your inventory (the perin space) may be a problem, specially if you have your inventory full of stocks of red chips.... If the auto loot RC still causing stress on server, and mazey decide to take it our again, then i would be agree with the filter, but now, is useless

2- about increast de LB as everybody said, it may increast the amount of RP in game, making them get devaluate, so D. items prices will be increast and farmers will have to farm even more to buy a D. item. Its a no from me

And now, you say that you dont need perins, then feel free to spend them making Drop events, im sure that newbies will thank you alot Very Happy

##20 - Posted Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:12 pm

Sponsored content

Perins/Penya drop collection Option Empty
Sponsored content

##21 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum