You are not connected. Please login or register

[Suggestion] Party Improvement II

Imkryptonian

Imkryptonian

[Suggestion] Party Improvement II EmptyPosts : 9
Imkryptonian

You can read the first one here: https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t4067-suggestion-party-improvement

I thought about almost the same thing lately and i don't think he means what i'll suggest.

What if in the "party-finder" we can see if the PT skills are activated or not with the time left, just before joining (Only if the leader has the scrolls). It's so annoying when people keep asking you about PT skills when they are already activated ...

So, give me your opinions, and hope for an admin to come in here Wink

##1 - Posted Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:11 pm
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
[Suggestion] Party Improvement II EmptyPosts : 1291
freedert1

"It's so annoying when people keep asking you about PT skills when they are already activated ..."
-It's not Annoying though you just NEED to "Press" is NOT MUCH HASSLE. Just be kind.+_+'''

What if in the "party-finder" we can see if the PT skills are activated or not with the time left, just before joining (Only if the leader has the scrolls)
-Well you could just make one, if the Party Skills is NOT Active. Party with your Friends, or Dual-Window-log . Anyhow, about this "What if in the "party-finder" we can see if the PT skills are activated or not" it will benefit all Party Joiner. ^_^ /Support this one

And is to "Modified" the "Enhanced Party Skill Range30" If the Party Skills is not to shown to party member Just use this Scroll to have Party Skills. (Required: Activated Party Skills )

Spoiler:

##2 - Posted Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:44 am

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum