You are not connected. Please login or register

[Suggestion] Party Improvement

creamylatte

creamylatte

[Suggestion] Party Improvement EmptyPosts : 8
creamylatte

hmm hello everyone?
can i have a little suggestion about the party skill thingy?
well if you dont mind sir/ma'am how about improving the party skills?
Like instead of begging for party skills specially when you're not the leader
it would be activated automatically once you joined his/her party even you are
far from the PL or on other server. but, you cant detect the party skills if.

• The leader hasn't activated them.
• The leader didnt used a party scrolls (Enhanced Party Skill Range and Scroll of Party Skill)

i think this would be the possible helpful thing, to help those players who cannot
open two flyff windows or what we call DUAL mode to create and level a party,
players who got dced because of their connection or server problems who's already in a party
and when they try to relog the leader was already AFK and lastly to lessen the time
for searching an active party.

-- hmmm i hope it helped Smile
Thank you and God Bless.

##1 - Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:22 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
[Suggestion] Party Improvement EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I understand where you're coming from. When i first started and farmed with my arcanist, it is sometimes annoying if there are no party skills activated. But we have to consider three possible reasons. First, maybe the party does not have skills points left. Second, the leader is afk. Third would be, he or she simply do not want to. About your suggestion, have you considered the skill points? I mean what if the party doesnt have any more points to auto activate the skills? And what if he or she wants to save his or her party skill points especially if there are no drop events and he or she just want to be afk at the moment? The leader has every right for the skill points and how and when he or she wants to use it.

And by how do you mean that we should not know if the leader has skills activated? Im kinda confused about that and i dont see any valid sense. Please do enlighten me about that and state the reason too if you may.

Overall, i dont support your suggestion. Sorry about this. But i do appreciate the effort you made for this topic. At the end of the day it is all up to mazey. Good luck though. And allow me to add something, if you cant dual, just be patient and respectable while looking for a party to join. You know because some wont just want to use skills. But the good thing is there are lots of parties activated in game and you just have to find the ones that uses skills.

Last edited by Shai on Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

##2 - Posted Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:54 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
[Suggestion] Party Improvement EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Not every party has a Red Scroll, Party Exp Scroll or Party Skill Scrolls. It is all about luck of chances, some dont even use their skills and some do.

##3 - Posted Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:12 am
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
[Suggestion] Party Improvement EmptyPosts : 1291
freedert1

Why just create your own Party w/ many point it's as 10mints you have lvl50-100 party, just Do a dual Window party w/ lvl 15(for Azria) or 20 (For trasiea need to fly there and requirement to fly is 20).

just on the first part your farmer leader if doesn't work meant to your party not leveling just make your lvl 15 be a leader then lvl your party, and also always bring party scroll, Exp, party Exp. with you.

##4 - Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:15 am
diboy525

diboy525

[Suggestion] Party Improvement EmptyPosts : 126
diboy525

I think only pentium 4 and below can't dual log in flyff. XD

A better suggestion. Fix the "Allow Joining". Cause even though it is unmarked, people can still join the party.

##5 - Posted Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:45 am
Nowaki

Nowaki

[Suggestion] Party Improvement EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

I would suport this, cuz there's no way to know if skills are activated or no, if auto jump or better, call it "refresh" the current active skills, you may know if they are active or no, sometimes your speed conection doesnt allow you to be a party leader, or sometimes you just need skills for a short time....

##6 - Posted Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:16 pm
Ambien

Ambien

[Suggestion] Party Improvement EmptyPosts : 4
Ambien

Though I will agree that not knowing when party skills are active is somewhat annoying, at the same time as a party leader most of the time, auto using skills is asking abit much as I tend to save my points for drop events unless I'm farming red chips then I'll have no points in my party and all the skills up for several hours at once. The problem however, as you well know is that others that join after the spam usage of skills cannot see the party skills that are currently in use, and instead ask for them to be used again.

Mind you, in most cases, I tend to use party skills again just as people join so they see that I have skills up for extended periods of time when they are up. I don't mind people asking me to refresh them if they just joined if they are up already. At the same time, theres also the annoying fact to add into this. One of the most annoying things I've encountered is when I'm having a discussion with guild mates, and some moron jumps into my party and begins spamming "PT SKILLS PLS" completely destroying the conversation I was having with my guild mates until I deal with the problem by kicking him. (I write his name down afterwards on a blacklisted piece of paper to prevent them from joining any of my future party's. (-current list is over 20 names) There is no second chance when this happens.)

So how do we solve the problem without harming the party points and without pissing off the party lead?

Have the skills refresh themselves like the couple ones do when you level that. Doesn't mean more points are being used, it's just refreshing the fact that skills are in use (or not in use) to the people who just join so they don't need to ask. Keeping spam out of the chat window, and allowing people to go about their business whether it is buying items on shout, talking to others, or enjoying their music as they farm.

##7 - Posted Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:53 am

Sponsored content

[Suggestion] Party Improvement Empty
Sponsored content

##8 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum