You are not connected. Please login or register

Solution for the economy crisis?

Kazwell

Kazwell

Contributor
Solution for the economy crisis? EmptyPosts : 770
Kazwell

Well , i just found time to make this thread so where should i start...:

Even if I'm a new , i played here for 1 month but well , i saw many videos about the server before , when the economy was , i won't say stable , but at least reasonnable ^^

I won't make this any longer ^^ , i suggest decreasing items rating drops , even if its just a little , so their price raise again so they can match Donor items....there are still old players , for example , who sell kaglas 1rp for slayer and 5k for others....and the new ones who sell them for...1k , really and even 500 rc for the Mentalist !

Even i who is not a Donor character drop like 12 items by kaglas and about 8 on other bosses , i won't talk about all the others who go hunting like me , so in short , there is a lot of offer for a little demand , that's why those items are so CHEAP.

What do you think about it?

##1 - Posted Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:25 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Solution for the economy crisis? EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

decrease the chances of an item appearing would be more damage to the economy.

1. The way the items are dropped now, is allowing the new players have a chance to make some red chips through the private shop system.

2. Non Donors players who wants to go PvP style is counting on these items to be able be more reachable, since Donors are able to get their stuff more quicker.

I'm counting on the drops to be the way, they're at the moment, due to the fact is. Farming and buying Dungeon Run Items from other players are more realistic and cost effect, then have to spend tons of red chips in Red Mantis, refresh holders, Res Scrolls, holy scrolls and etc in the dungeon runs.

##2 - Posted Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:48 am
Kazwell

Kazwell

Contributor
Solution for the economy crisis? EmptyPosts : 770
Kazwell

I agree with what are you saying because it really helped me too at first , but even if you can hunt easily now there aren't players who are looking for what you have because there are a lot of others players who sell the same items cheaper...so i really dunno what to say now ^^

##3 - Posted Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:33 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Solution for the economy crisis? EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Well, for the fact is. I have been building my characters around the basic Private Shop items that are on sell.

##4 - Posted Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:12 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Solution for the economy crisis? EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I think increasing the rarity or the drop rate of an item wouldn't be much of a help. For me, the only problem that cause this economic crisis is lack of donors. We can't do nothing about that because it is their choice. But for me, increasing events will help. Advertising. I do not know if increasing the rc drop rate will help but that is one of the thing I have in mind. If they will be more rc drop rate, then farmers can farm and have more rp in no time. I know this will have a effect on prices too that's why I'm not certain about this.

##5 - Posted Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:36 pm

Sponsored content

Solution for the economy crisis? Empty
Sponsored content

##6 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum