You are not connected. Please login or register

Opinion/Suggestion about Economy Problems

Nowaki

Nowaki

Opinion/Suggestion about Economy Problems EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

Well... Actually we all know that the biggest problem in our economy is the extremly large amount of RP and devaluate of them... So the only solution i can see, is remove a large amount of RPs from game.... ofc no1 will say "ok delete all my Rps i wont mind" .. Plus is no a secret that ones with the most large amount of rps are Donors...so... what about an unique Limited time Special shop that works only with Rps ?.... Something like... i dont know, D Items Trade: For 5 Days Gms will be trading Any of your D item for an other one (same type, Fashion to fashion, weapon to weapon, armor to armor) of your choise,But... it wont change the Awake ! so if u give an awaked item, you will lose your awake ! ... that will make people buy large amount of SOTA to save them, and once again to transfer it to the new item ! will be a large of used RP in there.... Plus as they're getting a new Item, thell need tobuy MC once again..... so thats even more money..... The in-game market will freeze for a while ofc, but in long term it will get healthy since tere will be lack of RPs...
An other way could be an actution with D items, hosted by GM, higger offer will get the item, i guess you wont mind on giving away some D items, mabye 1 item of each job (weapon/armor/some SOPAs), the higger offer will get it, witht he current demand of items it may be a nice way to take away some Rps from game

Well thats the only way i see to help economy... once the "event" finished there will be lack of Rps in game since everyone trying to get what they need (thats the reason it must be good items/offer for it to work, no1 will do it if useless/pointless items), a few weeks later prices will go down as Rp value will go Up

#JustAnIdea #DontKillMePlease

##1 - Posted Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:56 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Opinion/Suggestion about Economy Problems EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I will state the obvious, no one will want to remove their hard-earned RPs.

Though, I agree with your suggestion here. I think it will be useful. Because some of the players just want to switch from another class to another. But they will pay the price by buying SOTAs and MCs. It's still their choice if they want, at least they will not spend more rather than selling and buying again. I know this will affect the "buy and sell players" but not that much. Let me ask some of the mechanics about this:
1. What if my Donate Item has awakes? Will it be totally removed? I mean, what if my donate item is a donor yoyo sopa str and i want to trade it to donor fist? Can I request not to delete the awake and just transfer it to the fist since STR is needed for fist too? Nevermind the MCs.

About the auction part, is this some kind of an event? You mean the GM will give away 1 Donor item in a form of auction? I kinda agree with this too. I mean of course anyone would want an event, but aside for that, we know that we don't have much donors here that's why the prices just went sky high.

+1 to this. But I'm kinda in doubt if this will be approved. But still, you got my support.

##2 - Posted Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:27 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Nowaki

Shai wrote:I will state the obvious, no one will want to remove their hard-earned RPs.

Though, I agree with your suggestion here. I think it will be useful. Because some of the players just want to switch from another class to another. But they will pay the price by buying SOTAs and MCs. It's still their choice if they want, at least they will not spend more rather than selling and buying again. I know this will affect the "buy and sell players" but not that much. Let me ask some of the mechanics about this:
1. What if my Donate Item has awakes? Will it be totally removed? I mean, what if my donate item is a donor yoyo sopa str and i want to trade it to donor fist? Can I request not to delete the awake and just transfer it to the fist since STR is needed for fist too? Nevermind the MCs.

About the auction part, is this some kind of an event? You mean the GM will give away 1 Donor item in a form of auction? I kinda agree with this too. I mean of course anyone would want an event, but aside for that, we know that we don't have much donors here that's why the prices just went sky high.

+1 to this. But I'm kinda in doubt if this will be approved. But still, you got my support.
First i want to say, is just a way to remove A hudge amount ofr cirlant RPs so theyr value will raise up, now ...

1- the point is about Remove Rps, if u want ur awake to kept, then buy a SOTA otherwise dont change it
2- yes give donor items in form of actution, ofc it will just happen 1 time, since the only point is to remove RPs from game.

##3 - Posted Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:07 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

And the way you are talking about is randomly removed a number of RP from every player? Maybe I'm not getting your point here. Care to elaborate more further regarding what you said about removing a large amount of RP in game? And how will it be removed and from where?

1. Ok. I understand. Seems fair too.
2. I agree with this too. Event and auction. Won't do us any harm, I guess.

##4 - Posted Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:12 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Nowaki

Shai wrote:And the way you are talking about is randomly removed a number of RP from every player? Maybe I'm not getting your point here. Care to elaborate more further regarding what you said about removing a large amount of RP in game? And how will it be removed and from where?

1. Ok. I understand. Seems fair too.
2. I agree with this too. Event and auction. Won't do us any harm, I guess.
The point is remove them making players use/need tons of RPs for an unique event, for the 1. one i said, how many RPs you think players will waste on SOTAS ? thats the point make them waste RPS Smile

##5 - Posted Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:21 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

I see then. I like how you said that the "point is to make them waste RPS". Smile

Nevertheless, good luck with this Nowaki. As I've said above, you got my support. Peace out.

##6 - Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:35 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Opinion/Suggestion about Economy Problems EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

I have seen a private server doing this type of Auction Business. It is was one sided. Donors were ones who were able to win in the Auction.
All of this will do is just patch it up to a point that it will need to be patched up again.

Mazey economy is like ying-yang theory or like a sea-saw. Mazey economy has to be balanced to where both sides are on the same level. It is up to the individuals in this game to decided if they want a higher price or much lower price. That right there is actual balance.

For me, to balance my part of this Mazey Economy is keep on doing that I have enjoy. Work with other players' budget spending. Another thing, my gm events are mainly about providing a bridge for new players to use, in order for them make their own patch of Red Perin gold.

##7 - Posted Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:05 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Nowaki

LEgionDark wrote:   I have seen a private server doing this type of Auction Business. It is was one sided. Donors were ones who were able to win in the Auction.
All of this will do is just patch it up to a point that it will need to be patched up again.

Mazey economy is like ying-yang theory or like a sea-saw. Mazey economy has to be balanced to where both sides are on the same level. It is up to the individuals in this game to decided if they want a higher price or much lower price. That right there is actual balance.

For me, to balance my part of this Mazey Economy is keep on doing that I have enjoy. Work with other players' budget spending. Another thing, my gm events are mainly about providing a bridge for new players to use, in order for them make their own patch of Red Perin gold.
Well as i said before, those Auction events are only for 1 time, and the point is donators push and push the price since the RPS are payed to a GM, those RPs will go out of circulation.
once again the full point is make a lack of RPs in game so prices will go down

##8 - Posted Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:24 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Opinion/Suggestion about Economy Problems EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Bad part, it is up to Admins to do the trading. GMs can not trade with other players nor mail items to other players.

Also, this issue will re-surface since everyone would turn around and sell those items a t high price to cover the lost of rps from the Auction.

##9 - Posted Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:46 am

Sponsored content

Opinion/Suggestion about Economy Problems Empty
Sponsored content

##10 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum