You are not connected. Please login or register

Pvp/Siege Harlequin

xSten

xSten

Pvp/Siege Harlequin EmptyPosts : 9
xSten

Uhh hey guys, I wanna know how to build an pvp/siege harlequin. Can anyone tell me something about the following:
Armor awakes?
Weapon awakes?
CS awakes?
Accesoires awakes?
Shield awake?
Mask & cloak awakes?

##1 - Posted Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:40 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Pvp/Siege Harlequin EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Basically pure STR all the way. Since you are only asking for awakes, you must know what gears to use. And obviously, it's the end-game gears. So, yeah, just go STR. And if you have budget, try buying switching gears with pure STA awakes. Just keep me updated if you want to ask for non-donor or donor build. Good luck!

##2 - Posted Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:03 pm
xSten

xSten

xSten

Shai wrote:Basically pure STR all the way. Since you are only asking for awakes, you must know what gears to use. And obviously, it's the end-game gears. So, yeah, just go STR. And if you have budget, try buying switching gears with pure STA awakes. Just keep me updated if you want to ask for non-donor or donor build. Good luck!

Hey Shai, thanks for the help. I wanna ask for an non-donor build.

##3 - Posted Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:01 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Pvp/Siege Harlequin EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

xSten wrote:
Shai wrote:Basically pure STR all the way. Since you are only asking for awakes, you must know what gears to use. And obviously, it's the end-game gears. So, yeah, just go STR. And if you have budget, try buying switching gears with pure STA awakes. Just keep me updated if you want to ask for non-donor or donor build. Good luck!

dont play non-donor YJ your damage will be too low, and your hp too, YJ here are 100% made to donor, better try a FM as non-donor

##4 - Posted Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:20 am
xSten

xSten

xSten

Nowaki wrote:
xSten wrote:

dont play non-donor YJ your damage will be too low, and your hp too, YJ here are 100% made to donor, better try a FM as non-donor

Oh okay, lol. I actually don't like bps. So are non-donor templars doing well in siege/pvp. If they are, how do I need to build one?

##5 - Posted Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:13 am
xSten

xSten

xSten

To build a Templar.
Non Donation Templar
Kalgas set: all Sta with the suit: 4xMCs
Shadow Templar Weapon: Sta Awakes with Sta diamonds with 10Mcs
Holy Shield: Sta awakes with 10Mcs
Vote Fashion Set: 3x 300 Sta Awakes
Mask: HP/Atk with 300 Sta
Cloak: Red Guitar with 300 Sta
attack jewelery set: all 300 Sta
pet lion with sta Awakes
pick up pet with 300 Sta awakes

I found this somewhere on the forum, will this do well on pvp/siege?

##6 - Posted Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:20 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Nowaki wrote:

I agree with Nowaki.

xSten wrote:Oh okay, lol. I actually don't like bps. So are non-donor templars doing well in siege/pvp. If they are, how do I need to build one?

xSten wrote:To build a Templar.
Non Donation Templar
pet lion with sta Awakes

Please do avoid double posting. If you want to add something on your previous comment, just use the "EDIT" button.

Anyways, the gears above are credible. That's how you build a non-donor templar. Though, I don't agree on putting MC on weapons and kalgas set since it is a waste of RP. If you want to build a templar, try getting the clean donor weps and put MC there. Because if somehow you farmed more RP, you can just buy SOPA scrolls for your donor weps, unlike if you put MC on shadow and holy shield, the MC will be wasted. Try to get your hands first for a clean donor wep. Best of luck, you will need it finding cheap weapons. Smile

##7 - Posted Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:38 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Pvp/Siege Harlequin EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

xSten wrote:To build a Templar.
Non Donation Templar
pet lion with sta Awakes

They are even worse on siege xD ... Even Donor Templars do extremly bad in sieges [when it comes to get score] sin they dont do damage enought and people just avoid them and focus on next target, they can only kill with reflect, and if your dont have Hp enought to tank Azal/hop/ele aoe then.... just die and die and die and no chance to kill anybody

##8 - Posted Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:52 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Nowaki wrote:
They are even worse on siege xD ... Even Donor Templars do extremly bad in sieges [when it comes to get score] sin they dont do damage enought and people just avoid them and focus on next target, they can only kill with reflect, and if your dont have Hp enought to tank Azal/hop/ele aoe then.... just die and die and die and no chance to kill anybody

Lol. I agree with this too. Just imagining the scenario makes me chuckle.

Maybe that build can be worthy at the arena only. I mean there are non-donors there too. You might kill some by reflect. And maybe on guild wars too. But at siege, it's just a no, no.

##9 - Posted Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:05 pm

Sponsored content

Pvp/Siege Harlequin Empty
Sponsored content

##10 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum