You are not connected. Please login or register

FM or Harlequin?

iRed

iRed

FM or Harlequin? EmptyPosts : 206
Star 
iRed

The title says it all. I'm not sure about what class I should play with... I mean, FMs are probably stronger but Harlequins can use Dark Illusion wich is pretty usefull.
I heard that some FMs can deal 1b+ but I've a friend Harlequin who claims she can deal 900m with only 2 donor items (Set and Weapon).

Which one is really better?

As for equipment...
I've newbie stuff atm but until the weekend I'll donate and get an Auruum Set, Donor Weapon and Shield (Don't remember their name, since there're 3 of them I guess). I have 10 RP CS Set and the regular MP/Attack Jewelry... I'll get a 40 RP Mask and Cloak soon... and then I'll get some better cards.

Ah, since I made this thread asking for some help, I've another question. There are 3 different donor weapons in the item mall (I guess)... the only differences between them are the looks and attack rate? If so, which one has the higher attack rate?

##1 - Posted Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:58 am
Nowaki

Nowaki

FM or Harlequin? EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

iRed wrote:The title says it all. I'm not sure about what class I should play with... I mean, FMs are probably stronger but Harlequins can use Dark Illusion wich is pretty usefull.
I heard that some FMs can deal 1b+ but I've a friend Harlequin who claims she can deal 900m with only 2 donor items (Set and Weapon).

Which one is really better?

As for equipment...
I've newbie stuff atm but until the weekend I'll donate and get an Auruum Set, Donor Weapon and Shield (Don't remember their name, since there're 3 of them I guess). I have 10 RP CS Set and the regular MP/Attack Jewelry... I'll get a 40 RP Mask and Cloak soon... and then I'll get some better cards.

Ah, since I made this thread asking for some help, I've another question. There are 3 different donor weapons in the item mall (I guess)... the only differences between them are the looks and attack rate? If so, which one has the higher attack rate?
1-Harle can use DI... but only can kill a FM who is in Sta gear in their 1st life.... since FM in sta gear have enought hp to tank HOP [even if you are fd str, if you dont have RM buff, you wont 1hitko a FM in sta]... I really recomend Fm since they can 1hiteverything [something that Harles cant]
2-Your friend lied, is imposible for a harle hit 900m, the max damage FD with collo pots is ... 711m [i cant rmemeber.... there wanst Colo pot when i used harle, and the damage was 691m]
3-the only diference are the look [and in case of FMs the Atack or Mp.... If ur going to FM ofc MP is the chooise... i dont know why damage one is in there since is just a waste of DPs]
4- Yes.... Azal damage is on 1.1b+ if FD Azal gear

##2 - Posted Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:27 am
iRed

iRed

Star 
iRed

Thanks for the fast and useful reply!!!

Ah, I'm also wondering... where can I get an Auruum Set(or parts) in game? '-'

##3 - Posted Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:03 am
Rial

Rial

Contributor
FM or Harlequin? EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

iRed wrote:Thanks for the fast and useful reply!!!

Ah, I'm also wondering... where can I get an Auruum Set(or parts) in game? '-'

You can get them in the MQC shop(Strange collector npc) located in saint morning. A set costs 120k mqc and each part is 35k mqc.

##4 - Posted Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:51 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
FM or Harlequin? EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

35k Mazey Quest Chips per piece or 120k MQCs for the whole set. To get the Mazey Quest Chips, you need to do the Mazey Quests.

I rather have FM then another character class in this game. I do not know why, but I think that no other class can do what FMs are able to do.

##5 - Posted Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:05 pm
iRed

iRed

Star 
iRed

Thanks for the tips guys! <3

##6 - Posted Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:11 am
Nowaki

Nowaki

Nowaki

srry for late.... but about MQC for arum.... really is imposible to farm al those chips, plus as 10k mqc = 70/80 RP is better to farm them and sell for RP or farm RPs, they you buy set from other players, Arum clean (or with MC 4/4) is about 400-500 RP

##7 - Posted Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:23 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
FM or Harlequin? EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

There is no way I would be selling Aurum Sets for 400 to 500rps.

##8 - Posted Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:16 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Nowaki

LEgionDark wrote:There is no way I would be selling Aurum Sets for 400 to 500rps.
if no SOPA thats the price o.o i bought my slayer set clean 4/4 in 420 rp and my Menta clean in 500 rp o.o

##9 - Posted Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:42 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
FM or Harlequin? EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

The prices of Aurum Sets depends on class. I mean, yeah, it is kinda confusing that Aurum for FM's are much expensive than Slayer's or Menta's considering that they both have the same price clean or FD. This is where the rarity of the class comes. Since majority of the players uses Aurum for FM's or Harle's some sellers grabs the chance to sell Aurum set as expensive as possible compared to "not very common" classes. I don't know the exact prices, but that's often the case even back then when Kalgas sets are still expensive.

##10 - Posted Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:03 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Nowaki

Shai wrote:The prices of Aurum Sets depends on class. I mean, yeah, it is kinda confusing that Aurum for FM's are much expensive than Slayer's or Menta's considering that they both have the same price clean or FD. This is where the rarity of the class comes. Since majority of the players uses Aurum for FM's or Harle's some sellers grabs the chance to sell Aurum set as expensive as possible compared to "not very common" classes. I don't know the exact prices, but that's often the case even back then when Kalgas sets are still expensive.
well in case of menta set... was the oposite xD since [dunno why o.O ] in the last few weeks mentalist population went up, compared with past time, when u didnt see a single mentalist around ..... But since the population of an unpopular class went up [ofc will never be as hight as fm or harle] there were a lack of Fd items [once again, since it was unpopular there was just a few arum sets for it, since no1 donated for it....] the prices was really high xD even more than Fm or harle o.o

##11 - Posted Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:47 pm
iRed

iRed

Star 
iRed

No problem guys, I donated and bought the Aurum set already lol xD

I'm too lazy to do quests and farm RC xD

##12 - Posted Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:02 am

Sponsored content

FM or Harlequin? Empty
Sponsored content