Nowaki

Nowaki

Another useless suggestion by me xD EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

Hey hey hey ~
time for a new suggestion !
Chan chan chan *Dramatic music*
This time is about arena! Very Happy
We all know what siege is where everyone come to pvp, and arena is just to talk stay in center and watch other people... actually no1 really use arena for what is supossed to be, just few newbies come and try to kill, Most of palyer doesnt go there and just log out till new siege cuz of Premium waste time, So what about Arena Tokens?
Yes.... i know that there are a lot of servers with that, and it doesnt work always.... But for Arena Shop, i just wpuld suggest regular items....like:
-Upcons
-EEL
-Remantis
-Cake-Cookie ...
and those Pvp focused items, so people will recover the Remantis they used on pvp, also
-Premium Scroll 1-day
Same as the RC shop, so players can recover their wasted time in arena just killing, it will make players doesnt just log and talk about nothing in the middle arena Very Happy now they will kill each other for get their premium. Ofc feeding must be forbbiden, and block getting reward from killing a same IP char.

Oh incase some1 say "yeah more things to donors.... newbies wont be able to get a token... and lbah blah blah" arena isnt the right place for newbies or non-full armored players, is the place for players with all their gear already farmed, plus there will be only regular items in the store, or mabye mazey will add some models at it.

As always Feedbacks are wellcome and i hope 1 of those days mazey leave i come in one of my post Sad XDDD Just Joking ^^

Note: Mabye arena leader will get something extra that just that the useless mark, mabye he gets x2/3 Tokens per kill
Thx for reading.
Nowaki~

##1 - Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:12 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Another useless suggestion by me xD EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Please do shed some light regarding to this "Arena Token". I haven't encountered that kind of thing back then.

Anyways, based on my understanding, which could be wrong, we can gain "Arena Token" and the methods are still unknown to me, and we can trade it for any item listed above, right? Let me point out some things:
1. Premium Scroll.
Do you think the original cost of Premium Scroll in RC shop will be affected in case it can be obtainable via "Arena Token?" Maybe the donors or strong players will just hunt Premium Scroll instead of buying and thus, will give donors more edge in siege because they can have more premium scrolls w/o wasting more RPs. I think that Premium Scrolls is one of the things donor purchase regarding their RPs. And even if they have FD gears, they still farm or sell item for RPs to buy Premium Scroll. And it contributes to market circulation. If this will be implemented, I don't think donors will still farm for RPs.
2. Feeding.
Who will supervise the Arena for feeding? GM's? Or will the players just report? And will flood forums?
3. Arena Leader.
I don't think Arena Leader should gain something extra, I mean he is already in the top of the food chain. No reason he/she should get additional token.
4. Arena Activity.
I don't also think that Arena is that active for this kind of event. I don't know now, but before I played, I seldom see players at the arena. It's lucky when I see 5 or more players there, and that includes me.

Anyhow, I can't give +1/-1 to this considering that I'm still puzzled on how this event or suggestion will go. I'll watch this topic though for further replies.

##2 - Posted Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:25 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Nowaki

Shai wrote:Please do shed some light regarding to this "Arena Token". I haven't encountered that kind of thing back then.

Anyways, based on my understanding, which could be wrong, we can gain "Arena Token" and the methods are still unknown to me, and we can trade it for any item listed above, right? Let me point out some things:
1. Premium Scroll.
Do you think the original cost of Premium Scroll in RC shop will be affected in case it can be obtainable via "Arena Token?" Maybe the donors or strong players will just hunt Premium Scroll instead of buying and thus, will give donors more edge in siege because they can have more premium scrolls w/o wasting more RPs. I think that Premium Scrolls is one of the things donor purchase regarding their RPs. And even if they have FD gears, they still farm or sell item for RPs to buy Premium Scroll. And it contributes to market circulation. If this will be implemented, I don't think donors will still farm for RPs.
2. Feeding.
Who will supervise the Arena for feeding? GM's? Or will the players just report? And will flood forums?
3. Arena Leader.
I don't think Arena Leader should gain something extra, I mean he is already in the top of the food chain. No reason he/she should get additional token.
4. Arena Activity.
I don't also think that Arena is that active for this kind of event. I don't know now, but before I played, I seldom see players at the arena. It's lucky when I see 5 or more players there, and that includes me.

Anyhow, I can't give +1/-1 to this considering that I'm still puzzled on how this event or suggestion will go. I'll watch this topic though for further replies.

Hey hey ~thx for coment Very Happy and i will reaplye 2 points:
1- Yes, actually premium is the only thing that donors farm by Rps.... and for that same reason they Log out after siege, and log 2 hours later for another one, since they dont anna keep farming for it, wich makes the only real pvp be in Siege, so fun for 10 min every 2hours in a game? o.O kinda wrong, i said that premium bcuz now the'll go arena stay online a play for gain it... is not like its gong to be 1 kil = 1 premium o.O

4- Yeah, Right now Arena have low activity, because is just a place to waste time being in the middle of arena watching other people faces. I use to come and kill every1 in arena, theyll get mad and start to fight Vs me, ofc i cant handle 3~4 Bps Vs me so i kill as many as posible, the point is, the people is there, the place is there, the fun is there... then why?.... Simply, because it doesnt worth to waste Remantis~power ups for nothing... Plus waste Of Premium time that u could use at siege [back to N°1]

Cheers~

##3 - Posted Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:00 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Another useless suggestion by me xD EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

We already have Red Merchant there that sells Refresh Holders, Vital Drinks, Activation Drink, Red Mantis and blue Mantis... But there could NPC IS, which can assist in selling those GW items for players in the arena. Then there could be a possibility of adding Pet Tamer for those pick up pets beads.

About the tokens....I rather see the Bounty Hunter NPC added that way we can earn some short of income from hunting down our rival....

##4 - Posted Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:55 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Nowaki wrote:
Hey hey ~thx for coment Very Happy and i will reaplye 2 points:
1- Yes, actually premium is the only thing that donors farm by Rps.... and for that same reason they Log out after siege, and log 2 hours later for another one, since they dont anna keep farming for it, wich makes the only real pvp be in Siege, so fun for 10 min every 2hours in a game? o.O kinda wrong, i said that premium bcuz now the'll go arena stay online a play for gain it... is not like its gong to be 1 kil = 1 premium o.O

4- Yeah, Right now Arena have low activity, because is just a place to waste time being in the middle of arena watching other people faces. I use to come and kill every1 in arena, theyll get mad and start to fight Vs me, ofc i cant handle  3~4 Bps Vs me so i kill as many as posible, the point is, the people is there, the place is there, the fun is there... then why?.... Simply, because it doesnt worth to waste Remantis~power ups for nothing... Plus waste Of Premium time that u could use at siege [back to N°1]

Cheers~

1. I see. You do have a point there. I haven't thought it through. If that's the case, maybe the Premium Scroll should cost more Arena Tokens. I mean it should be the most expensive item on the "Arena Shop"

4. Yes. Another point for this one. It really seems pointless on why this shouldn't be implemented. But what if players just want to hang out inside the arena? As you've said, people just waste time being in the middle of the arena. Maybe they just want Arena to be their hang out. But I think it will remove the entire point of the arena, right? What about my 2nd and 3rd questions?

##5 - Posted Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:09 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Nowaki

3- thats one of the main problem... but thats a coding part so i cant talk about it
4- Well... is just a way to make poeple fight back and try to be the leader... i mean, right now is just a crown beside ur name meaning nothing [mostly cuz there's no pvp, so being arena king means you killed some newbies or u was testing damage]

##6 - Posted Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:09 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Nowaki wrote:3- thats one of the main problem... but thats a coding part so i cant talk about it
4- Well... is just a way to make poeple fight back and try to be the leader... i mean, right now is just a crown beside ur name meaning nothing [mostly cuz there's no pvp, so being arena king means you killed some newbies or u was testing damage]

3. Yeah, it really is troublesome. But who knows, right? Smile

4. Yeah. That is pretty much the scenario.

Anyways, good luck with this suggestion, Nowaki! Peace out.

##7 - Posted Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:00 pm

Sponsored content

Another useless suggestion by me xD Empty
Sponsored content

##8 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum