You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Hour! [Newbies]

Nowaki

Nowaki

Happy Hour! [Newbies] EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

Hey hey people !
starting tomorrow, ill be hosting a self-named event "Happy Hour" every day ! Very Happy

What is that event?
Something for new players ! ill be running Dungeons of choise for you ! when the happy hour is about to start ill shout it, it doesnt have an specific time, but it always will be in the afternon [GMT -5], Just tell me what dungeon you wanna run, ill inv you to party, you will come with me, and will take all drops !

Rules:
-If boss drops Red Perins, they are mine, rest of drops is for you, so keep your pet out until i tell its ok
-i wont be running Razgul Dng, its boring
-Max 3 Dungeons Per person, if you dont get what u were looking for, srry for you, try next day
-Max of 2 Runs the same dungeon, after that u will need to choose a new one
-Please, dont act like if it was my must to do it, there will be days i wont log for it since im busy, so dont rage cuz i didnt help u X day, im doing it because i want to, no because i must
-Just for newbies no for greedies
-Dont beg for items! it freaks me out
-Follow indications when running a dungeon
-Once again, remember im doing this because i want to! im no getting/expecting anything, just help
-Have fun and good luck

##1 - Posted Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:25 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Nowaki

It Will start in 1 hour ~
since is something new ill be spaming in-game about it too~

##2 - Posted Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:51 am
Nowaki

Nowaki

Nowaki

Happy to say, that today 4 people asked me for dungeon help, they got what the was needing, hope tomorrow more people come with me for fungeon runs^^
~Its a double post since is an important info of the Semi-event, future times i will just edit post~

##3 - Posted Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:08 pm

Sponsored content

Happy Hour! [Newbies] Empty
Sponsored content

##4 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum