Sub Boss drops:
*Remantis Laccotte
*Red Perin
Boss drops:-
*Remantis Laccotte
*Red Perin
*All Forgoten Paradise or Dark Soul Weapons and Shield
*Individual Aurum Set Parts

But make this dungeon hard that even full donate character can't finish this alone... so that it will be fair and dungeon for a party... i am not copying the crystal cove in insanity i just base my suggestion on there crystal cove dungeon...

to be fair can you create new donate weapons, set and shield that can't be loot in any dungeon so that there still donators for the server...like name it Titanium weapon and shield,,, Trinium Set...

##1 - Posted Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:44 pm
marton4o992

marton4o992

Add new Dungeon EmptyPosts : 200
marton4o992

The idea for new dungeon hmm... yes its okay but the drops from bosses are insane there wont be a point playn Mazey flyff because you will have everything in 2 days..
I really like the idea of new dungeon and new bosses but maybe with drops like from the Red dragon some perins or some other items just for fun or for models not donated items . surprise

##2 - Posted Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:10 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Add new Dungeon EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

I totally disagree. It will destroy the way the game is set up at the moment. For one: Red Mantis is available in Wafu Red Merchant shop for 100red chips. For two: Red Perins can be easy to get if you cloak of honor or seaking cloak, dfashion set, lucky+3 pet, party, player event and couple system. For three: Aurum Sets can be bought in the game via MQCs that you get from doing Mazey Quests. And For Four: Donors are kno0wn to be selling donation items, it will ruin their chances of making red perins from their dp items sells.

##3 - Posted Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:29 am
Nowaki

Nowaki

Add new Dungeon EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

No no and no Very Happy
Srry but .. whats the point in donate when you can get it just killing a boss?... in few a week server will be full of D items that will become worthless and no one will donate cuz of that Very Happy
srry but Add D Items to drops, its no an option

##4 - Posted Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:42 am
xiao

xiao

Add new Dungeon EmptyPosts : 65
xiao

that's why i also want to suggest if it is possible to add new donate items which has better effect than aurum and donate weapons that can be loot on said dungeon..

##5 - Posted Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:24 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Add new Dungeon EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

xiao wrote:that's why i also want to suggest if it is possible to add new donate items which has better effect than aurum and donate weapons that can be loot on said dungeon..
so every old player who spend real money for top items, plus new player.. lets say that donated today..... Tomorrow willl realise that the thing he bought is now worthless.....
Being honest, youre suggestion change kalgas for arum, and have a new arum in D store, wich is pointless cuz at the end of the day, difference will be the same than current kalgas- arum, just different names

##6 - Posted Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:34 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Add new Dungeon EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Simply a no, xiao. I both agree with Nowaki and KLD. Making another dungeon should not jeopardize the current flow of economy. And even add more weapons for that matter. Maybe making another dungeon is good. But the drops should not be donor weapons because, stating the obvious, it would ruin the economy big time. Just think about the negative effects that will occur.

##7 - Posted Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:45 pm

praetorian

Add new Dungeon EmptyPosts : 10
praetorian

LEgionDark wrote:I totally disagree. It will destroy the way the game is set up at the moment. For one: Red Mantis is available in Wafu Red Merchant shop for 100red chips. For two: Red Perins can be easy to get if you cloak of honor or seaking cloak, dfashion set, lucky+3 pet, party, player event and couple system.  For three: Aurum Sets can be bought in the game via MQCs that you get from doing Mazey Quests.  And For Four: Donors are kno0wn to be selling donation items, it will ruin their chances of making red perins from their dp items sells.

Where can i buy Aurum set with mazey quest chips??

##8 - Posted Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:21 am
Kazwell

Kazwell

Contributor
Add new Dungeon EmptyPosts : 770
Kazwell

Praetorian Mazey Chips are pretty expensive and there are a lot of player wanting them for The MQC items , so you can sell them for RP(main money on mazey) , and then buy your Aurum set

##9 - Posted Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:41 am

praetorian

Add new Dungeon EmptyPosts : 10
praetorian

Kazwell, How many RPs per 1kMQC is the best cost-benefit? Because i can farm MQC questing as many chars as i want. And i see players selling Aurum sets clean for 300rp-500rp, its really OP i think sigh
Edit : I have just saw a player selling each part of an Aurum FM with normal awakes for 800rp.... EACH part 800RP

##10 - Posted Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:48 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Add new Dungeon EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

The Price of 1k MQCs are usually 5rp to up to 9rp. 35k MQCs for Individual pieces. 5x 35 = 175RP up to 9x 35= 315RP.

I know if I am going type this out, lot of players are going to be very crappy about this. But anyways, let's say that 5 Dp are worth 180RP. So 3x 180= 540RP divided by 4= 135RP. Then, if you add sopa to the items, then it would be 315RP per aurum armor piece. But seriously, you can save big time, if you can find an item that is already have 3x 300 awakes, then go by SOTA (they are basically 20RP at Red Merchant Sell NPC)

##11 - Posted Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:49 am

Sponsored content

Add new Dungeon Empty
Sponsored content

##12 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum