You are not connected. Please login or register

Remove VP items in CA

ghelo

ghelo

Remove VP items in CA EmptyPosts : 38
ghelo

I would like to suggest that if you can remove the UNBIND/REMODEL in CA, because what is the use now of VPoints if that item WE would like to buy from VP is already obtainable in CA and it was so easy to get it, We Vote but what will we buy there ? only a Fashion Misc(Only a chance to get a unique part?) ? Vote Points are useless from now because of what we get in CA.

THANK YOU MORE POWER TO MAZEY FLYFF!

##1 - Posted Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:07 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Remove VP items in CA EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I don't know what is CA. Forgive me. Lol. But I gather that it is an NPC shop somewhere in Madrigal? A RC shop perhaps? Anyways, if Unbind/Remodel are found at CA, removing them seems unfair to me. I mean this is a double-edged sword. I have like 90+ VPs and I'm saving them so I can sell them once I got back in-game. And the only thing I have in mind is via Unbind/Remodel and since it is obtainable in-game, I'm a bit sad. It's from a seller point of view. But what about the buyer? I mean not everyday there are voters that sells VPs, and what if they need the item ASAP? And yes, removing them will encourage players to vote often, but the fact the you can sell your vote points is enough reason to vote every 12 hours, right? What about this, I'm just saying out loud, what if the unbind/remodel obtainable at CA costs more than unbind/remodel obtainable via vote points? If i'm not mistaken, unbind/remodel costs around 5rp-6rp? How about increasing the amount at CA by 8rp-10rp? Well, since this is a suggestion, let's wait for other comments too.

##2 - Posted Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:28 pm

stewie

Remove VP items in CA EmptyPosts : 76
stewie

CA is collecting area. if you have more vp just buy the lucky dip. vp fashion. im very thankful that they put the unbind/remodel in the CA. much easier for some of us wants to change job/sell equipments.

##3 - Posted Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:41 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Ohh that's where it is located. I believe it's from the new update right? Well, since it's labeled as "RARE", I gather that it is hard to get? I mean, you can't get them in an instant right? I haven't tried it yet. But if in fact it is rare, then removing it is kinda unfair again. Considering the fact that you have to spend time looking for one.

##4 - Posted Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:44 pm
Rial

Rial

Contributor
Remove VP items in CA EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

It is labeled as 'rare'. However, I've tried collecting for it and it was easy to get.

On topic, I agree on this. Mostly voters are looking forward to voting because they could get remodels and unbinds which they could easily sell and make RPs out of it. I know that you can get lucky dip as well but imo it's not really in 'demand' like the remodels and unbinds before. I suggest taking out both scrolls in CA or just simply stick to it being rare.

##5 - Posted Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:24 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Ohh, that's sad to know. Haven't got the chance to try them CA but I'm taking your word for it. And I agree with you too, removing them or yeah, stick to being "rare". Right now, maybe VPs is kinda useless. Lucky dip ain't much of a choice either.

##6 - Posted Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:35 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Remove VP items in CA EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Let me explain this: First off Unbinding Scroll and Remodel scroll can be found in the item mall website as VP item. They can also be found in Wafu Red Merchant Shop and can be located in the Collecting Area.

##7 - Posted Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:30 pm
Rial

Rial

Contributor
Remove VP items in CA EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

LEgionDark wrote:Let me explain this: First off Unbinding Scroll and Remodel scroll can be found in the item mall website as VP item. They can also be found in Wafu Red Merchant Shop and can be located in the Collecting Area.

Of course we are aware of that. The thing is, it can be easily collected in CA so what is the point of voting everyday to get it? This is just the point of view of sellers who votes to make RPs out of it.

##8 - Posted Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:00 pm
ghelo

ghelo

ghelo

LEgionDark wrote:Let me explain this: First off Unbinding Scroll and Remodel scroll can be found in the item mall website as VP item. They can also be found in Wafu Red Merchant Shop and can be located in the Collecting Area.

Yes it can be buy in rc merchant wafor but you know how much it worth for a single piece ? Its 15-18RP  and we know that item can be seen in VP SHOP. So instead of buying in wafor much prefer to buy it in vp. Please please remove it in CA.

##9 - Posted Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:30 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Remove VP items in CA EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

ghelo, It is there in the VP Shop for those who wants to vote for them. It is in Wafu Red Merchant Shop for those who pick to farm with Arcaninst in red chip areas. It is now in Collection Area for those who pick to have their characters in the collecting field.

You want them removed from Collecting Field so they can be Monopoly controlled in the VP Shop. But, they are going to remain in the Collecting Area, with a small percentage of appearing in the Collecting Area.

##10 - Posted Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:14 pm
Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
Remove VP items in CA EmptyPosts : 188
Amnesty

The rates have/will be changed very soon. Thank you everyone for your input.

https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t4942-collecting-area-changes

##11 - Posted Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:48 pm
ghelo

ghelo

ghelo

thank you very much amnesty , you are the only GM understand what I fight for. Please Please

##12 - Posted Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:26 pm

Sponsored content

Remove VP items in CA Empty
Sponsored content

##13 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum