You are not connected. Please login or register

The Reason why...

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
The Reason why...  EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

What truly brought me here to Mazey Flyff, was not from people talking about Mazey Flyff. It was the weapons graphic arts, the armor graphic arts, the shield graphic arts, the battle motion codes, old flyff (graphic building, the way the NPC characters looks like, and few other things). It has given me the visual layout of the science-ficition/fantasy theme. Many people who would read this post, will think that is just a game. Yes, I agree it is a game. But from my point of view, I can spend hours and hours in typing and writing stories from just looking at the graphic scenery of Mazey Flyff Private Server.

I could actual write a story about a young civilized country and its economy being based on the wealth income of a traveling mortals who have step up to the plate in reclaiming the honor that was lost during the great ancient wars that had shattered the once glorious mortal world.

These guilds in this game has actually given me the concept of small tiny clans who are representing their city state, which is somewhere hidden in the background of the game. and there has been few other ideas and such...

##1 - Posted Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:27 pm
Kazwell

Kazwell

Contributor
The Reason why...  EmptyPosts : 770
Kazwell

I may sound mean or childish but.....i want to know the reason why you created this post u_u

##2 - Posted Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:45 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

There is lot of reasons why.... everyone has different reasons why they picked Mazey Flyff private server out of all the others private servers.

##3 - Posted Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:18 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
The Reason why...  EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Kazwell wrote:I may sound mean or childish but.....i want to know the reason why you created this post u_u
Maybe KLD/David just want to share his own reason and at the same time know other player's reason too. And since this is Off-Topic section, it is allowed. So, why can't we just enjoy and reply at this topic. Smile

LEgionDark wrote:There is lot of reasons why.... everyone has different reasons why they picked Mazey Flyff private server out of all the others private servers.

Well, my reason would be that I simply love private server and flyff in general. I played on some of the known flyff private servers and it's here that I enjoyed and still enjoying my stay by far. And I also love the community here. Both in-game and forums alike. So, I think I'll stay here in MazeyFlyff as long as it still do. Smile

##4 - Posted Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:26 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Through my years, one thing that I looked in the server is: Strong enough to have Multi-Accounts. I am basically farming for perins and red perins/redchips  just by leveling up form lvl 1 to lvl 175. So basically, I have what I already need to have: the ability to level up faster. Lot of players will say "Oh, you need this or you need that..." But, in my case, what about using everything with one character....a simple budget/saving plan Very Happy

##5 - Posted Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:03 am
Kazwell

Kazwell

Contributor
The Reason why...  EmptyPosts : 770
Kazwell

My reason may be because i was attract with the high rates? because they are far better than the low rates , i mean if you like low rates that much , why people just don't go back to the official flyff? x)

##6 - Posted Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:29 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Kazwell that is what is so fun with High Rate, you do almost anything on a high rate then on a normal rate server

##7 - Posted Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:57 pm

Sponsored content

The Reason why...  Empty
Sponsored content

##8 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum