You are not connected. Please login or register

which FD newbie class to start with?

xtanuel

xtanuel

which FD newbie class to start with? EmptyPosts : 6
xtanuel

Hi all! I'm new in this server and i'm gonna go on FD this weekend. So, i just wanna know which class i should do which will be best at farming/hunting or maybe other ways to earn RPs faster. I'm thinking FMs can do the trick? Hunting bosses by strong asal + resu?

##1 - Posted Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:14 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
which FD newbie class to start with? EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Yup. Slayers or ICD Seraphs. And save another Donate Fashion for your Arcanist just in case you want to farm Red Chips for alternatives.

##3 - Posted Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:33 pm
xtanuel

xtanuel

xtanuel

Can a slayer solo kill kalgas?

##4 - Posted Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:48 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Yup! All the boss really. Even Colloseum! Same goes with ICD Seraph. Although the difference is their damage output. But with PVE Awakes, i think it will somehow suffice. For starters, Slayers has the most melee damage PvE-wise. But Seraph can be put up with Slayers too. Plus, Seraph has 300% PVE Buffs.

I could be wrong with this logic: Seraph's 300% PVE buffs can be buffed at any character. If you want to make Slayer, then you will need a Seraph for buffs. While on the other hand, if you decided to make Seraph, with considerable damage, you can buff yourself anytime you like.

Check this guides too:

Slayer Guide

Seraph Guide

##5 - Posted Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:09 pm
xtanuel

xtanuel

xtanuel

Nice! Thanks shai that's really helpful Smile thanks to those who commented too...i'll go with a slayer then. I can create a seraph easily just to buff my slayer Smile

##6 - Posted Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:13 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

You're welcome! If you have more questions you want to ask, please don't hesitate to message any member of the staff here at forums. Or type %gmlist in game to see the list of online GMs and Admins. Good luck! Smile

One thing more, if you want to join a guild, BEERCULES guild will be glad to have you! Just check our recruitment page here at Forums under Guild section. Smile

##7 - Posted Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:19 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
which FD newbie class to start with? EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Since, FM has been brought up. I will basically tell you that FMs can do a decent job at Dungeon Runs, Farming, and even Colo Runs.

On the other note, lot of players would suggest other classes, base on the point of...1. They are more faster during one job. 2. They would base that on the concept of Dual logging. In looking at the run end, everyone knows that FD gear is the strongest gear. But, it is truly very costly price tag especially if you are aiming all 8 classes to be FD, since FD Gear characters are basically unstoppable unlike the non-donor character.

##8 - Posted Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:09 pm

Sponsored content

which FD newbie class to start with? Empty
Sponsored content

##9 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum