You are not connected. Please login or register

Best PvP class if you not a Donator

markflores9109

markflores9109

Best PvP class if you not a Donator EmptyPosts : 39
markflores9109

I am newbie here in Mazey and I cant donate cause I dont have a paypal(or a bank account)for donation my question is what is the best pvp class if your non donator?I want to make a mentalist and/or A harlequin but they said that those classes need donation items if you want them to be good FM is also fine for me but balancing his/her stat will be a nightmare for me

##1 - Posted Fri May 22, 2015 9:32 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Best PvP class if you not a Donator EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

There have been a couple of these kind of questions, however so far I can't find any that is not out-dated.

Check this out:https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t4261-what-class-decisionmaking-help?highlight=best+pvp+class

If you are lazy and don't want to click, then I can say that FM is the best choice for new players. Distributing stat points and building a FM is an ease.

If you have some RP and can afford to spend some, then Harlequin may be a choice for you. What you need is the best non-donor items, and you're pretty much set.

Non-donor mentalists require skills in order to play properly. If you want to play a non-donor mentalist, you have to be patient and learn how to survive deadly hits, when to attack and with what skill to attack. I personally have a non-donor mentalist and enjoy it a lot.

Last edited by JackSparrowYAY on Sat May 23, 2015 1:37 pm; edited 4 times in total

##2 - Posted Fri May 22, 2015 9:57 pm
markflores9109

markflores9109

Best PvP class if you not a Donator EmptyPosts : 39
markflores9109

Thanks sir

Btw if i will going to play a harlequin do i really need to use aurum set?or kalgas set will be fine?

##3 - Posted Fri May 22, 2015 9:59 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Best PvP class if you not a Donator EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Kalgas set should be fine for now. I recommend to go for the donor weapon first, though if you have the right non-donor stuff you should be able to do pretty well in the PvP areas.

##4 - Posted Fri May 22, 2015 10:08 pm

Sponsored content

Best PvP class if you not a Donator Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum