JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Guild Siege Battle Issue EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

So... Hey everyone!

There is a thread in the General Discussion section regarding to the end game of a Guild Siege.

jo wrote:i have a concern with siege, there's a time that a templar or sometimes 2 templars left with 2 yj. those yj cant kill the templars. if someone logs out, i think they will be reported, its bannable (they say). if someone force kill himself, the other players will say unfair and abusing that command. and no gm online to end that siege. so how? feed? feeding is not tolerated but how will it end, if out of remantis? (waste of rema is not good) it can go also on a low asal fm. mazey and gms, pls...
Link: Jo's thread

I thought that it's a pretty good idea to have the opportunity to end a Guild Siege earlier if, and only if all the siege participants agree to end it. Therefore I was thinking of a suggestion:

There should be a small window for example just below the mini map, or behind the minimap that is movable. It should be small to avoid being a disturbance with two buttoms: End Siege and Cancel. If everybody has pressed "End Siege", then the guild siege will end earlier on. If a person presses "Cancel", then he will cancel his vote to end the Guild Siege earlier.

That is my suggestion. What are your thoughts? Smile

##1 - Posted Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:26 pm
jo

jo

Guild Siege Battle Issue EmptyPosts : 44
jo

hmm they locked that i dont know why, still no response from staff.
or maybe just reduce the time for siege. i believe it is 25 mins, correct me if im wrong. so maybe make it only 15 mins for normal siege. and still 25 mins for 50 lives.

##2 - Posted Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:56 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Guild Siege Battle Issue EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

There is always a two-side of a coin. While others think of this as a means to have a better gaming, others may think this approach as a opportunity to troll or stuff.

I mean I like your idea about the majority kind of voting. That could be a way. But like you said, if one person(luckily a troll) always presses cancel then siege will still proceed. And we have to consider that not anyone likes to end siege early. How about, let's say, majority of the vote says "End Siege", then it will be ended regardless of one or two "Cancel" vote.

But we have to consider the fact if who will justify the reason? What if you just had a talk to end siege for personal reasons? And what if the siege is ended right after it started by a troll guild with like majority amount of siegers? There is so many factors to consider. And to tell you the truth, siege seems running smoothly now. Regardless of who is the last man standing. Players still find a way to end it. Introducing another program will be a pain in the ass(excuse the word) to the staff, I guess.

Good luck, though.

##3 - Posted Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:49 pm

Sponsored content

Guild Siege Battle Issue Empty
Sponsored content

##4 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum