You are not connected. Please login or register

Disconnection Problem

chewLot

chewLot

Disconnection Problem EmptyPosts : 25
chewLot

Hi mods and admin I want to ask if is it me or the market map is having a problem because as I can see I always get DC and some other players so this is my concern another concern if there will be x2 DP again I am going to donate well I want to be assure for the server that it will not have a wipe or roll back Very Happy thanks

##1 - Posted Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:07 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Disconnection Problem EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Market place is one of the crowded places and thus, more "laggy" compared to other places. It is understandable. I mean I seldom lag in there and had troubles connecting. Here's what I do: after setting the graphics both in-game and in the patcher to "low", I relog at S2 market place and run at the back end portion of the NPCs or Red Chip Merchants and relog back to s1. In that way, when the client is loading the game, it wouldn't be that "laggy" considering that the place where I will log-in is in less lag compared if I log-in at the middle of Market place.

About the wipe or rollback, it is really inevitable. I mean all the private servers I played had wipe/rollback. But one thing that I believe in is Mazey Flyff is far from wipe/rollback. Or perhaps won't rollback again, I'm not sure. I mean Mazey Flyff is running smooth now. New updates. More players. 2x DP recently. With that, I can conclude that wipe/rollback is not a concern right now.

About 2x DP, I'm not sure when will we have one again. I mean it can't happen in a flash or if someone requests. So let's just wait for Mazey's confirmation and in fact, Mazey announces a major event 2 days prior the date of the main event so players will have time to get ready.

##2 - Posted Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:42 pm

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum