You are not connected. Please login or register

Damage Test Totem

Askum

Askum

Damage Test Totem EmptyPosts : 17
Askum

Would be nice a damage test totem, it will be like a player, but immortal (receive damage, but dont die)

Well... Add like 3-6 totens in arena (outside), then people will can test the damage without having to search for a Templar everytime.

That's all, thanks. Very Happy

Why Totem? Bcuz totens are cool xD

##1 - Posted Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:19 pm
LostNightmare

LostNightmare

Ex-GM
Damage Test Totem EmptyPosts : 285
LostNightmare

Okay, I'm going to be a total dick right now but you know what they say, #NoRegrets... Anyways if you want to test your damage go and punch another player or punch a boss. Because, simply put, no matter who you attack their defense varies so a "damage testing totem" would be useless. Yeah its defense can be put as a templars defense but then you only know your damage to a badass templar. Whats the use in that? And when it comes to bosses, they have different defense also so just go attack one if you really need to know your damage. So, if you want to know your damage against a specific class or player, attack them and stop whining for a testing totem. Besides let's be serious, we all know a testing totem would only be used for "bragging rights" but when everyone maxes out at the same as a FD damage doesn't matter. It's skill that matters.

##2 - Posted Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:12 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

LostNightmare

LostNightmare

Ex-GM
Damage Test Totem EmptyPosts : 285
LostNightmare

Asalraal#GOLD wrote:
LOOL idk why but i keep laughing  hes being a dick guys T..T

Well, at least I'm honest.

##4 - Posted Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:03 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Damage Test Totem EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

LostNightmare wrote:Okay, I'm going to be a total dick right now but you know what they say, #NoRegrets... Anyways if you want to test your damage go and punch another player or punch a boss. Because, simply put, no matter who you attack their defense varies so a "damage testing totem" would be useless. Yeah its defense can be put as a templars defense but then you only know your damage to a badass templar. Whats the use in that? And when it comes to bosses, they have different defense also so just go attack one if you really need to know your damage. So, if you want to know your damage against a specific class or player, attack them and stop whining for a testing totem. Besides let's be serious, we all know a testing totem would only be used for "bragging rights" but when everyone maxes out at the same as a FD damage doesn't matter. It's skill that matters.

You can say it better then I can

##5 - Posted Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:41 pm
Daily

Daily

Head Admin¦Community Manager
Head Admin¦Community Manager
Damage Test Totem EmptyPosts : 1563
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily

Please note that this has been suggested already:
https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t5229-test-dummies

Before posting please check that there isn't a thread like yours made already.

##6 - Posted Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:48 pm
http://www.mazeyflyff.com/
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Damage Test Totem EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I'm really neutral regarding this. Though I somehow agree on what Laurence said. He basically have a point. But, what is wrong when players just want to know their damage, right? And we all know that bosses defense differs from player because we are talking about PvE and PvP here. Though perhaps the damage gap between PvE and PvP will not be that high but there is nothing wrong to know your 'accurate' damage. I could be wrong though. And we have to consider that some players just want to make their ASAL high without even trying siege.

##7 - Posted Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:46 am
Askum

Askum

Damage Test Totem EmptyPosts : 17
Askum

Can also make totens with different Defenses, totens for PVE and PVP, anyway.

I just made a suggestion for improve the server, no one had to be "total dick".

Sorry for showing my opinion.

Bye.

##8 - Posted Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:23 am

Sponsored content

Damage Test Totem Empty
Sponsored content

##9 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum