You are not connected. Please login or register

couple of suggestions

Elementist

Elementist

couple of suggestions EmptyPosts : 7
Elementist

First suggestion: Could you make it to where people have to wait outside the boss zone until you kill the boss? I'm not a donor so I'm not able to kill it super fast but I find it unfair that somebody can wait until you die to take it. (I have resurrection scrolls up the bum but once I revive, I can no longer attk the monster because somebody else is) Even though I spent about 30 minutes waiting for it then about 5 minutes getting it down to 50% only to die once and have it taken over by the guy who stands there waiting and kills it under a minute).

I know a lot of people would say that's fair game and I kind of understand that, but meh. I just think people should be allowed to finish what they started, but that would probably make boss hunting too easy so I understand if no one agrees with it.

Onto the next suggestion..

Boss timers: I think that'd be helpful too. I don't know how long the bosses take to spawn so a little timer that tells me exactly when it spawns would be nice.

##1 - Posted Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:53 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
couple of suggestions EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

What bosses are you talking about?

##2 - Posted Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:58 pm
Askum

Askum

couple of suggestions EmptyPosts : 17
Askum

I think he's talking about Red Meteonyker, I agree with lowering the boss damage, if I start talking I may do a new suggestions lol

Anyway, I dont like dying 20 times in colosseum/behemoth too, we can buy Ress Scroll on Perin Shop, so keep dying everytime you hunt a boss is pretty useless, bcuz you just die for ress again, well. What about hunt a boss just spedding my Laccote on it (that are brought with RC, so keep the economy rouding).

The point is, I prefer spend my laccotes and don't die, and have a cool boss hunt, than spend my laccotes and ress scrolls for a boring and annoying boss hunt.

I'm not telling for make the boss damage too low, just for a 100m-150m HP guy can tank it (The HP of most non-donor players).

I made a new suggestions lol but I think I got the same problem here wink

##3 - Posted Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:33 pm

Sponsored content

couple of suggestions Empty
Sponsored content

##4 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum