You are not connected. Please login or register

Scroll of Max Couple ?

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

BananaMan

BananaMan

Scroll of Max Couple ? EmptyPosts : 32
BananaMan

This is actually a pretty good suggestion +1, though I would say it would be for more than 3-5 RP, I'd give it at least 30RP

##2 - Posted Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:17 am
WeedLove

WeedLove

Scroll of Max Couple ? EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

Good one! +1, what about available thru Vote Points only? ridicule

##3 - Posted Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:22 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Scroll of Max Couple ? EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

-1. What's the point of having couple, then ache

##4 - Posted Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:33 am

JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

What I meant was that the whole point of the couple system is to level it up by having both of the coupled characters online and in the same server. If we were able to level a couple to max level in just two clicks, then we better just not have the level system at all. Instead, just the couple buffs at level 1. That's my point of view, though.

##6 - Posted Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:28 am

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Scroll of Max Couple ? EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

We are not off topic. But Jack is right. I can see his point. It should be left alone. If you mess with it, then you have created an unbalanced.

##8 - Posted Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:06 pm

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

The Couple System is not about the those skills, which they are just bonus for taken interest in the Couple System. Couple System is what is bring dual logging to the server as well as bring players who have either a gf or bf in real life to the server. Plus, it will give those non donors a fighting chance to get what they need in order to be able to use the Couple system skills at its most highest level. It has been design for a slow exp rate, which allows couples (Gf and Bf) to spend time online in doing whatever the couples does.

##10 - Posted Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:14 pm

Graphene

Graphene

Scroll of Max Couple ? EmptyPosts : 101
Graphene

+1 for lazy (like me sometimes)
-1 no couple leveling, not flyff anymore.
anyways couple leveling takes 17hrs to reach level 21

##12 - Posted Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:27 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Kaishirco wrote:Ya but i dont have a real life girl friend though thats why i suggested this lmfao . . . . .

Now comes my first off-topic comment (I Guess). The reason why most people have max couple level is because they dual client. That is also why I say -1, 'cuz you can simply dual client.

##13 - Posted Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:06 pm
BananaMan

BananaMan

BananaMan

Most couples if not all are the same user logged in two clients, so I dont see how this ruins the couple system if most couples are for the same user. Also he is not saying to discard the levelling system, he is instead suggesting a shortcut for those who multiclient to level up their couple. The old couple system remains intact so I dont see the harm done or the imbalance. Also the same could be said then to the scroll that makes your party level 10, isn't that also killing the joy of levelling up a party with ur mates?

##14 - Posted Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:32 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

BananaMan wrote:Also the same could be said then to the scroll that makes your party level 10, isn't that also killing the joy of levelling up a party with ur mates?

That is a bit different. You get no bonus from a level 10 party (except some small exp bonuses), compared to a max levelled couple. ridicule

##15 - Posted Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:41 pm
Frans

Frans

Scroll of Max Couple ? EmptyPosts : 110
Frans

+1 and -1 at the same time for this one. It has..yes advantages for the players who's lazy enough (Me included) not to stay online with their couple and at the same time , itll ruin the point of the couple system like jack said.

##16 - Posted Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:35 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

The couple system can be remain in the way it is, but only with the possibility of increase the exp rate on the couple leveling. If it takes 17 hours to get level 21, that would be keeping the dual clients running over the night or during times that you are away from the computer.

There are ways around it without having to cheat your away through it.

##17 - Posted Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:39 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Scroll of Max Couple ? EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I somehow agree on this. It's really hard to level a couple, but the rewards are worth it. So having this is like an easy way out of the countless hours you have to spend just to level couple. But this somehow changes the concept of couple in general. -1 on this though because almost all the features here in Mazey aren't hard to do. Just a little sacrifice won't hurt anyone. And what is next, scroll of party skill points so that we won't have to level the party? You see the big picture? So yeah, -1 for me. Good luck though.

Just a tip: I level a couple by letting them collect at CA. Not bad if you are 'wasting' time to level one.

##18 - Posted Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:16 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

The rewards were design to keep the game balanced. Not only that but it would give enough time to farm for the things that you need.

##19 - Posted Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:24 pm
BananaMan

BananaMan

BananaMan

I dont see how this ruins the balance, the stats it gives are still the same so what exactly is not balanced

##20 - Posted Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:05 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Neither do I see how a couple scroll can ruin the game balance.

##21 - Posted Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:25 am
Aaron

Aaron

Ex-GM
Scroll of Max Couple ? EmptyPosts : 156
Aaron

Solid suggestion, but the way the Couple System is today is because we wanted more server activity. Creating an item to bypass that is just simply lazy. I understand that it's convenient, but please keep in mind that reason, however it is not up to me to decide. Good luck!

##22 - Posted Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:50 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

For those who does not see the unbalanced. Let's play a mock up situation.

It gets added to the game, at a decent price, like around 7RP. Experience Players who has played this game much longer is able to afford it, compare to a new player who just comes in, and wanting to create Couple System Party. So the new players have to work harder in order to get the red perin funds, with additional work to get the materials that new player needs to have a dungeon raiding couple system.

##23 - Posted Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:18 pm
Cloaca

Cloaca

Scroll of Max Couple ? EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

I mean I see no problem with this as long as you must remain in the couple and also have the couple online for the buffs to be active and working, as they are with the current system. All this would do is take your current couple level, and max it out to level 21, without having to wait 17 hours or so for it to be max. It's not a bad suggestion, it's just a lazy one xD. Majority of other flyff servers make it muccchhhhh harder to level couples, so at least we don't have to wait weeks/days to have max couple.

##24 - Posted Sun May 10, 2015 5:53 pm
Fapplecake

Fapplecake

Scroll of Max Couple ? EmptyPosts : 61
Fapplecake

I'm all for this... it's not like you don't need both characters to be online to get the buffs, you just skip the wait.

Having a girlfriend who likes to change classes every other week, I'd be your most frequent customer for this item :p

##25 - Posted Sun May 10, 2015 6:06 pm

Sponsored content

Scroll of Max Couple ? Empty
Sponsored content

##26 - Posted

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum