You are not connected. Please login or register

Scroll of Max Couple ?

Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Cloaca

Cloaca

Scroll of Max Couple ? - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

Fapplecake wrote:Having a girlfriend who likes to change classes every other week, I'd be your most frequent customer for this item :p
blush Guilty

##26 - Posted Sun May 10, 2015 6:09 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Scroll of Max Couple ? - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

SimplyBliss wrote:I mean I see no problem with this as long as you must remain in the couple and also have the couple online for the buffs to be active and working, as they are with the current system. All this would do is take your current couple level, and max it out to level 21, without having to wait 17 hours or so for it to be max. It's not a bad suggestion, it's just a lazy one xD. Majority of other flyff servers make it muccchhhhh harder to level couples, so at least we don't have to wait weeks/days to have max couple.

Well it is not about the laziness. it is more about the easy excess to Couple Drop Rate, where you can flat out get more extra drops quicker at earlier stage then it is at the moment. Not only that it sounds like you all want a few seconds couple system leveling up.

The only way that I will support this idea if it can help out the Economy.. not this Selfish reason...

##27 - Posted Sun May 10, 2015 10:55 pm

Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum