You are not connected. Please login or register

help monster clash

natanoid

natanoid

help monster clash EmptyPosts : 13
natanoid

would that already has a guide on this I would like a more detailed monster clash, I am new to the game and do not know much, if possible help me, I am grateful!
guide containing the following information.
* Best classes to take part, with a guide for the class.
* It is possible to do yourself, I mean with only one character.
* Location of the npc
* award
* registration
grateful for the attention

##1 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:25 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
help monster clash EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I'll try to make some guides about MC if I have extra time. But for now, the least that I can do is to answer your questions.

1. Slayer or Seraph

Sadly, we don't have a donor guides for Slayer nor Seraph. But try to browse this guides:
Slayer
Seraph

If you're a donor, or you got plenty of RPs to spend, try to get Scroll of Perfect Awake(SOPA) ICD on Weapon, Shields, Armor, and Donate Pet.

2. Nope. Monster Clash starts when there is two opposing guilds battling to kill all bosses. So a single player can't apply for Monster Clash. Try to browse on this topic:
Monster Clash Patch
And this other patch note contains a few changes for Monster Clash.
Monster Clash Updated Version

3. Location is at North of Flarine, beside Siege Manager.

4. Awards are listed on the Monster Clash Patch link that I just gave above.

5. Registration took place at Monster Clash NPC.

If you have further questions, message me in-game. Smile

##2 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:37 pm
iMarimar

iMarimar

help monster clash EmptyPosts : 93
iMarimar

Good Day Mister natanoid~

Please allow me to share my experience and my knowledge about Monster Clash. ^_^

Well, Mister Shai said it perfectly but for the sake of easy understanding grant me the permission to add what he wrote.

1. For me, Slayer is the best Class for Monster Clash (considering with Seraph Buffs already that Increases Hit Points and Person Versus Enemy Damage Percentage). Hence, having PVE Awake's on Fashion, Mask, Cloak and Accessories is a bonus thus, increases your monster damage.

2. Yes you can still participate in Monster Clash as long as you are the Guild Leader and Registered, and must reach the Max Level in the server (175). In inclusion to what Mister Shai said, there must be at least two (2) Guilds applied for the Clash, your Guild and the opposing Guild. In our case, If we don't have an opponent we apply a Guild for the sake making it happen and we call it a 'Dummy Guild' Wink

3. Yes it's location is in North Flarine inside the a wooden stall. The NPC's name is Donaris [Monster Clash Manager].

4. There are three (3) stages in Monster Clash, First Stage, Ordinary Monsters such as Kalgas, Kheldor, Drakul, Lykan and etc. Second Stage, called Middle Boss, 'The Statue' with 1 damage per hit and has 200 HP. Third Stage or the Last Stage, (God of Death) Ankou.
If you successfully, made it till the last stage and survive. You will receive a (1) Monster Clash Winner's Box ~ containing the following: 100 pieces of Remantis Laccote, (1) Blessing of PVE Awake, 5 Red Chips and 10 Red Chips (all are in random once opened) together with these is Monster Clash Seals (In random count specifically, 20~98) which can be exchanged with MC Items such as Thor's Hammer, Pizza Shield, Iron Man/Hulk's Fist and etc.

5. It costs for (1) Red Perin and should be the Leader of the Guild. Talk to the NPC in charge and choose 'Apply'.

So, Basically that's it. I hope you have an idea what Monster Clash is all about. Wink

Thank You and Good Luck ^_^

Hope to see you soonest. Wink

love love love
fun fun fun ^___^

##3 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:53 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
help monster clash EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I have a question about classes in Monster Clash: Why is it that Crackshooters aren't a good class in the Clash?

##4 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:18 pm
BeardedSatan

BeardedSatan

Contributor
help monster clash EmptyPosts : 822
BeardedSatan

JackSparrowYAY wrote:I have a question about classes in Monster Clash: Why is it that Crackshooters aren't a good class in the Clash?

this has got me thinking ever since the monsterclash rage started. Would someone care to explain tho.

##5 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:41 pm
iMarimar

iMarimar

iMarimar

JackSparrowYAY wrote:I have a question about classes in Monster Clash: Why is it that Crackshooters aren't a good class in the Clash?

Hello Mister JackSparrowYAY ^_^

With all due respect..
Who said that Crackshooters aren't good in Monster Clash or PVE? :3

^_^

##6 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:46 pm
WeedLove

WeedLove

help monster clash EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

Sloenn wrote:

Hello Mister JackSparrowYAY ^_^

With all due respect..
Who said that Crackshooters aren't good in Monster Clash or PVE? :3

^_^

Oh cmon! That's a Question not a statement. ridicule

##7 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:12 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
help monster clash EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Well, when I think about it... the answer is nobody xD But I have seen a guild or two looking for Slayers only for Monster Clash, and Shai's quote just made me think like, why not Crackshooter? xD In Monster Clash, Slayers and Crackshooters are equal in terms of being the best class, no?

##8 - Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:13 pm
iMarimar

iMarimar

iMarimar

WeedLove wrote:Oh cmon! That's a Question not a statement. ridicule
Ughh Sad Sad Sad Sarcasm
How ironic right? Your philosophy will bring you a flashing outlook in life. I so lovett. Hihihihi.

So fine! to address JackSparrowYAY's question.
I personally don't know. They may be good or better but not the 'Best' :3 anyhow, in my own assumption. Its for the reason that their hits travels. You know what I mean? Hahhahahaa. Perhaps they have a lesser damage than Slayers 'cause we all know that Slayers are meant to be a damage dealer and/or the Base Build (when you press H) of the Crackshooters are not that damage dealer. I have a friend who is a Slayer then decided to change class to Crack for something new.  After which he get disappointed and went back to Slayer Class again. Hmmm, in the long run players are after for the 'Fast Kill'.

love love love
fun fun fun :3

##9 - Posted Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:34 am

Sponsored content

help monster clash Empty
Sponsored content

##10 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum