You are not connected. Please login or register

Seraph Hit Rate

Cloaca

Cloaca

Seraph Hit Rate EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

Why does the Adoch classes, mainly Serpahs, have such horrible hit rates? For example, I have 95% Hit Rate when I use beads and 2.1k Crit chance on my Full donor Seraph, yet when it comes to landing a hit on someone in PvP, it takes a good 10 seconds for that to happen unless I happen to get lucky. From what I've witnessed, blades and rangers have a better chance of landing a hit than Seraphs do. I know Seraphs weren't originally made to be a crit class, but it works on this server so if it is possible to make one with nice damage, why is it so impossible to be able to hit anyone with it? Do I need more crit chance or what?

##1 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:17 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Seraph Hit Rate EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I just couldn't find the patch note where they stated the max critical chance for a seraph. But I think it's somewhere around 4800% critical chance. A friend of mine made a FD ICD Seraph and reached the 4800% critical chance and he told me that he hits fairly accurate. Estimated to be 1/5 pvp-wise. I'm not saying that this is accurate but he's pretty credible. Just try to reach the 4800% critical chance cap first and see the results. Good luck!

##2 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:47 am
Graphene

Graphene

Seraph Hit Rate EmptyPosts : 101
Graphene

yeah for pvp try to reach 4800% crit. but still, its not 100% you hit it with good damage.

##3 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:50 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

BeardedSatan

BeardedSatan

Contributor
Seraph Hit Rate EmptyPosts : 822
BeardedSatan

SimplyBliss wrote:why is it so impossible to be able to hit anyone with it?

Because the server has a modified block formula in PvP so breaking the 4800% Crit Barrier would do the trick. I think.

##5 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:55 am
Walnut

Walnut

Seraph Hit Rate EmptyPosts : 29
Walnut

They would be incredibly op if the block rate wasn't as high as it was. If the server were to lower the hit rate, then all the crit classes would be be seriously imbalanced. I mean they hit really hard when it does land. I know that rangers can do 1bil charged and crit, soo.. That's my own personal belief why the hit rate is awful but also needed.

Regarding your second question, I believe it was answered from everyone else.

##6 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:14 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Cloaca

Cloaca

Cloaca

Walnut wrote:They would be incredibly op if the block rate wasn't as high as it was. If the server were to lower the hit rate, then all the crit classes would be be seriously imbalanced. I mean they hit really hard when it does land. I know that rangers can do 1bil charged and crit, soo.. That's my own personal belief why the hit rate is awful but also needed.

Regarding your second question, I believe it was answered from everyone else.

1. HI KAREN

2. So my idea at this point is to get  a FD tiger and perhaps put a crit chance  SOPA on it?

Also sorry for the double post x.x

##8 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:29 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

I'll merge your posts but I'm on my smartphone and I don't know how to copy things with this. Maybe later when I got a chance to grab my laptop. Just refrain from double posting next time. Thank you! Smile

Your idea is quite good but you'll have a hard time selling the tiger if you want to. Just compromise the crital chance awake on your accessories, mask, cloak, and fashion. And you might know this but no harm in saying, you can use the FWC 3 cloak which gives 1000% critical chance.

##9 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:17 pm
Cloaca

Cloaca

Cloaca

Shai wrote:I'll merge your posts but I'm on my smartphone and I don't know how to copy things with this. Maybe later when I got a chance to grab my laptop. Just refrain from double posting next time. Thank you! Smile

Your idea is quite good but you'll have a hard time selling the tiger if you want to. Just compromise the crital chance awake on your accessories, mask, cloak, and fashion. And you might know this but no harm in saying, you can use the FWC 3 cloak which gives 1000% critical chance.

Yea that's the cloak I use now. Idk maybe I just won't worry about the whole thing for the moment and just farm lol. Takes too much effort to rebless things

##10 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:30 pm
Graphene

Graphene

Seraph Hit Rate EmptyPosts : 101
Graphene

hi shai you can use the desktop version from you phone (classic version) then its just like using a laptop

##11 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:39 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Well I can't say that I don't agree with that one. Blessing stuff is a huge pain. Lol. Well, good luck to you then. I will not close this topic yet because you might want to ask something again about critical chance. Or are you done with this?

EDIT: @Graphene. Is that so? I see. I always use the classic version though since I'm used to this. LOL. Thanks for letting me know!

##12 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:41 pm
Cloaca

Cloaca

Cloaca

Shai wrote:Well I can't say that I don't agree with that one. Blessing stuff is a huge pain. Lol. Well, good luck to you then. I will not close this topic yet because you might want to ask something again about critical chance. Or are you done with this?

EDIT: @Graphene. Is that so? I see. I always use the classic version though since I'm used to this. LOL. Thanks for letting me know!
I'm done.

##13 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:43 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Got it. Thanks for letting me know. Smile

Locked.

##14 - Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:45 pm