Felony's Application

Cloaca

Cloaca

Felony's Application EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

• Name: Conny Jackson

• In Game Name: Felony

• Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time

• Time Availability: Anytime after 4:00 p.m. (due to school) and up until about 1 a.m.

• English level (1-10) : 10
(1 - being poor, 10 - being very fluent)

• Other languages spoken and rate those on the above scale:
None

• How long have you played FlyFF in total?
I've played for about 6 years and have been on many different servers.

• How long have you played on Mazey Flyff?
I have been on this server since about 2 months before the most-previous wipe happened.

• Why do you want to be considered as an Ambassador?
I wish to become an Ambassador to help keep this server fair and fun to play for all players alike. I hope to reduce the amount of conflicts and problems on this server and also add my weight to the Staff team, as I know that no one can be online 100% of the time.

• What can you bring to the server in a positive and advantageous way?
I can provide equal rights to players, even regardless of past offenses and regardless of their status on the server. I can also provide support and help answer questions for any of the new players or even the old ones. I plan to make sure everywhere is content with their time spent playing Mazey and I plan to ensure that everyone's problems are solved to the best of my ability.

• Do you have previous Staff experience in FlyFF server?
None

• How do you handle stressful or high-pressure situations?
~Inappropriate trash talk against me or any other player: If this situation arises and is breaking any rule of the server, I will take action by warning the player(s) involved in the situation of the rule(s) that are being broken at the time, and if they continue even after I warn them, I will proceed to either handle the situation on my own if I have the power to do so, or inform a GM/Admin of the problem and have them handle it.

~Scamming/Hacking: I would consult anyone who was involved in the situation about what is going on and also to hear from each side of the story, then I would collect the necessary evidence to get a clear view on the situation, and then I would inform a GM/Admin of the problem and let them decide what to do about the problem.

~Threats against the server: If a threat is made targeting Mazey FlyFF, I would stay calm and inform the individual of the rule that they are breaking and give them a warning, and if they continue to make threats, I would inform a GM/Admin so that they can take the appropriate action in dealing with the situation.

• What could stop you from coming online on daily basis?
At my current living situation, I generally get about 5 GB a month of internet which only if it is abused, can possibly run out, although it usually can last me the entire month. If that does happen, I can still have access to the forums via my Cellphone.

• Additional Information to support your application: (Optional)
I know that I don't come off as the nicest person to someone on the server that doesn't know me and some may think I'm a rude person but the conversations I usually have are that pass off as 'rude', is me talking with my friends and that is just how we talk to each other and It's always been how I get along with my friends and they have no problem with it. I'm a very caring person, even if I seem to come off as having a "hard shell", I'm pretty sensitive and value friendship and would never do anything to hurt my friends or anyone. I also do not like having conflicts or seeing people in conflicts and I generally try to resolve them as soon as possible. I'm probably not the most suitable person to run for Ambassador, but I would like to benefit this server more than I am now. I do not look at the Ambassador position as "having power", but as a position where I can make a change on this server, even if only in a small amount. Thank you for your time, and have fun playing!

##1 - Posted Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:57 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Felony's Application EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Pretty active in-game. Maybe playing from another private servers will give you some advantage about the gameplay. But Mazey has its unique features. But I think you probably know most of them, if not all. And you showed mature solutions about different scenarios, which is fair and balanced. Well, nevertheless, good luck with this one!

##2 - Posted Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:13 am
Cloaca

Cloaca

Cloaca

Shai wrote:Pretty active in-game. Maybe playing from another private servers will give you some advantage about the gameplay. But Mazey has its unique features. But I think you probably know most of them, if not all. And you showed mature solutions about different scenarios, which is fair and balanced. Well, nevertheless, good luck with this one!
Thank you for the feedback~

##3 - Posted Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:15 am
marios01

marios01

Felony's Application EmptyPosts : 49
marios01

Great application felony, i wish you the best luck and you got my support +1

##4 - Posted Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:53 am
iMarimar

iMarimar

Felony's Application EmptyPosts : 93
iMarimar

Good Luck Mister Felony! Wink

##5 - Posted Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:54 pm
BeardedSatan

BeardedSatan

Contributor
Felony's Application EmptyPosts : 822
BeardedSatan

Goodluck with the application, mate! Very Happy

##6 - Posted Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:59 pm
MiamiWonka

MiamiWonka

Felony's Application EmptyPosts : 36
MiamiWonka

I love this application and I love you too... I wish you would date me.

##7 - Posted Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:14 pm
Cloaca

Cloaca

Cloaca

MiamiWonka wrote:I love this application and I love you too... I wish you would date me.
Thanks but I'm taken and you're just my friend xD, you weirdo >_>

##8 - Posted Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:58 am

Sponsored content

Felony's Application Empty
Sponsored content

##9 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum