Minor Suggestions

Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Minor Suggestions EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I understand that Mazey has a lot of pending suggestions here. But I hope that he already reviewed them all because I'm here again to add some more. Sorry for this. Smile

1. Faster Attack Speed for Dark Soul Stick
Self-explanatory.

I'm not really sure if the attack speed(which is normal) that is listed on the stick does matter but if it is indeed, has a significance, then I suggest to change it to fast or fastest. Why? Because Forgotten Paradise Stick has a fast attack rate. It is just understandable that they have to have equal rates.

2. Increase Seraph Buffs Duration
GT not included. I suggested this because I think it will be useful for farmers/boss hunters because they will not have to buff themselves regularly; unless they die.

Siege-wise, I don't think that this will be a problem as well. You see, after like 2 minutes at siege, majority of siegers doesn't have any seraph buffs at all because they are already killed. The only ones who still have it are Templars--that is if they didn't die. Sure, increasing the duration will somehow benefit the Templar, but at the end of the siege, siegers resort to de-buff. So, it does not entirely matter.

Perhaps increasing it the same way GT increases will be fair.

3. Allow Book To Be Modeled To Shield.
I believe this has been suggested before, or perhaps not. And I'm kinda lazy to look into Forums. But yeah, I hope some of the players can imagine this suggestion. This is the book for Mentalists which is found at NPC. It would be nice if somehow it can be modeled to shield because I firmly believe that we are in lack of 'good-looking' shield in the server.

4. Heroes' Set To Be Made a Vote Armor Set
Now this comes the tricky part. I suggested this one because at the moment, I haven't seen any player which uses Heroes set and the fact that it is obtainable via MC makes it hard for newbies to have one.

I've been monitoring market and economy for quite some time, and if I remembered correctly, I think I just saw like 3-5 players selling this Heroes set and that was after it was released. But right now, the only thing players purchase via MC Seals are the fun weapons. Even Colo and MC hunters uses Aurum; which makes Heroes set overlooked.

There is a huge stat gap from Kalgas Set to Aurum Set. And I believe players, non-donor specifically, could use an armor which stats lies in between--the heroes set.

I also took into consideration the economy flow. Sure, this will be another source of income for non-donors and might affect the market economy again. But to be fair for donors, I'm thinking that(if implemented) this set should cost like 100-200(+)(?) VPs and should not be trade-able. In that way, players will have another reason to vote for the server and at the same time won't affect the economy.

The only negative thing that I can think of is the 'stats'. I mean, it is closely related to Aurum and Donors might find it unfair because it will change the entire PvP field as well. But look into the bright side, non-donors will be able to join siege too. At least they will have a little leverage compared on using Kalgas Set. They can use Black/Shadow weapons; GLS and HS, and now Heroes Set.

I have a feeling that this might lead to less donation(?) since players can just vote and have a 'strong' armor. But FD is at entirely different level. So, players will still donate or farm and aim to be FD.

I apologize for this long suggestion. But I sincerely thank you for reading it through.

Kindly leave your comment about this.

##1 - Posted Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:29 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Minor Suggestions EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Shai, Hero Set was design to draw in players to Monster Clash. Like you have said, players going after the Donation Weapons because they are powerful. But my concern is this...How will it effect the Monster Clash coins and Monster Clash? We do not even have a price list of RP per x amount of Monster Clash Coins. I m also hearing that Monster Clash is causing lagging and that Monster Clash is not that popular game to play.

If we applied it to this 100 to 200 VPs then you might as well just remove the Hero Set out of the game. You are basically looking at 50 days or 100 days worth of voting. I really doubt that anyone is willing to be playing this game for a long time. So, it should be more easy to get then more harder to get.

##2 - Posted Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:41 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Minor Suggestions EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

LEgionDark wrote:Shai, Hero Set was design to draw in players to Monster Clash.

This +1

Shai wrote:3. Allow Book To Be Modeled To Shield.
I believe this has been suggested before, or perhaps not. And I'm kinda lazy to look into Forums. But yeah, I hope some of the players can imagine this suggestion. This is the book for Mentalists which is found at NPC. It would be nice if somehow it can be modeled to shield because I firmly believe that we are in lack of 'good-looking' shield in the server.

The Mentalist's book is actually a weapon, so you're actually suggesting a weapon to be converted into a shield... Either way, it's a +1/-1 from me... More of a -1.

Other than that, the 2nd suggestion sounds OK, but the first one should be placed in the Bugs/Glitches/Fix section Smile

##3 - Posted Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:08 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

LEgionDark wrote:Shai, Hero Set was design to draw in players to Monster Clash. Like you have said, players going after the Donation Weapons because they are powerful. But my concern is this...How will it effect the Monster Clash coins and Monster Clash? We do not even have a price list of RP per x amount of Monster Clash Coins. I m also hearing that Monster Clash is causing lagging and that Monster Clash is not that popular game to play.

If we applied it to this 100 to 200 VPs then you might as well just remove the Hero Set out of the game. You are basically looking at 50 days or 100 days worth of voting. I really doubt that anyone is willing to be playing this game for a long time. So, it should be more easy to get then more harder to get.

Yup. I understand. But like I've said, Heroes Set are extremely overlooked. Players are drawn into MC because of the Monster Clash Reward Box. And perhaps fun weapons. I know that making this set available via VPs will lessen players' purpose of doing MC which in my opinion is over-rated.

Players just simply doesn't want to spend MC for Heroes Set when they can just farm and buy a clean Aurum. This is not a certainty, but like I've said above, Heroes Set are almost non-existent after weeks of its release. And you even said it yourself; MC is not that popular because of the lag thus, making MC items--Heroes Set specifically--even more harder to achieve and more overlooked. Making it available via VPs will just put the set into use.

Making them available via VPs is a win-win situation, at least for me. You see, players will have another purpose to vote. And at the same time, will make Heroes Set somehow useful. Because I know you know that Heroes Set are almost non-existent. And to be honest with you, 3 months or 4 months after the 3rd week that it was released, I never saw one again.

And you severely over-calculated the days of voting. If a player can vote regularly, he/she can have 6 VPs a day. Which will just take him 20 days of voting if the Heroes Set will cost 120 VPs. Or 35 Days if this will cost 210 VPs. So, your 50 days to a 100 is extremely over-calculated. Though I somehow understand that some players can just vote once a day, which of course, will take them longer. But do take note that that is one of the purpose of this suggestion: to encourage players to vote more.

And don't be skeptical about a player's dedication of playing here. I spent 300 VPs so far. And sure, I understand that making this available via VPs will somehow increase the odds of a player not having this set. But like I've said, this set exists for about 4 months since Christmas patch when it was released, and I'll say it again; it is almost non-existent.

And when you said that it should be removed out of the game is just clearly out of the picture. I'd rather this suggestion to be denied than removing them in-game.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not pissed or whatsoever. I'm just here to clarify my side of things and I do appreciate you for taking your time to read and even comment. And dare I say that I'll be looking forward for more exchanges.

Thanks!

JackSparrowYAY wrote:
The Mentalist's book is actually a weapon, so you're actually suggesting a weapon to be converted into a shield... Either way, it's a +1/-1 from me... More of a -1.

Other than that, the 2nd suggestion sounds OK, but the first one should be placed in the Bugs/Glitches/Fix section Smile[/color]

Oh. I didn't know that. Perhaps because I never had the chance to make a Mentalist. But why was it placed under NPC Shield 2 Luda? Either way, if it was indeed a weapon, then you are saying that Mentalists can use a Book and a Shield? It would be really nice if that is used as a shield. Would look epic!

Nonetheless, I'll check it out myself. I can create a dummy Mentalist character. And if it indeed a weapon, then I'll change my suggestion for it to be used as a shield. Thanks for pointing that out!

And you probably are right. It should be placed under Fix; but could be placed under Suggestion too, in my opinion, rather than making another topic for it.

##4 - Posted Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:59 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

True, it can also be placed under suggestions Razz

The thing with the Mentalist book is that it is used as an off-hand weapon. An ordinary Mentalist would use a wand in his main hand and a book in his off-hand. The reason why I would not suggest the book to be converted into a shield (instead of weapon), is because the Mentalist actually holds the book in his hand. I can't imagine a Crackshooter doing that, too

Link to how a true Mentalist would look like: Click here

That's my thoughts though.

##5 - Posted Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:43 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Shai, Hero set is designed for PvE.
All Stat+600%
Increase HP+400
Increase Atk+400
Increase PvE Damge + 100%

Then here is the Kalgas set layout...
Kalgas Set
All Stat+300%
Increase HP +300%
Increase Atk+300%
Increase Critical Damage+300%

So comparing between the two sets. Hero set has 300% additional Stats, the attack and hp has increased by 100%, more then what Kalgas has in its stats layout. But the thing I am pointing out this...Hero has 100% PvE while Kalgas has 300% Critical Damage. Hero is more of PvE boss hunting gear while Kalgas is more Ciritical Damage, which Kalgas is much better at being a non donor GS then the Hero Set.

##6 - Posted Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:50 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Yup. I do know the stats difference because I also checked on it. And I can't say that you are wrong. It has PvE% which somehow makes it more useful for non-donors who like to farm bosses. And with that 100% PvE, I bet it will increase their damage on Colosseum. That and Zombie Hunter Cloak and Seraph's Buffs, I bet that will boost their damage. Who knows, non-donors might be able to do colo with a little ease right.

##7 - Posted Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:15 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Shai, you are right indeed. But, here is this. i am after that set, due to the ideal combination....Hero, D.Atk Weapon, PvE Shield, D.Fashion set, D. jewelery and maybe GM Pet.

##8 - Posted Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:41 pm
WeedLove

WeedLove

Minor Suggestions EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

+1 making Heroes Set avaialble through vote system. Just look at it as an alternative, srsly no one does go to MC anymore because of the shitty lag and the number of PvE players are diminishing. If they were made to draw players into MC then they have failed.

+1 making the "book" as a shield, they are shields after all.

##9 - Posted Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:39 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

No kidding, PvE is dying out big time. Not even my accounts that are farming for Red chips to buy Dungeon's Weapon drops can't even keep the PvE gaming alive. of being a PvE is not able to help out.

JackSparrowYAY wrote:@LEgionDark: Please keep commentaries on topic, thanks.
Yes Jack, I am on topic, to a point that I am pushing this to happen. If we can get the attention of voters especially PvE style players into this game, then that would boost up the In-Game Economy. Which means more Donors will come to this server, if they have PvE players that they can spend their money on those type of players.

Last edited by LEgionDark on Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total

##10 - Posted Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:14 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

@LEgionDark: Please keep commentaries on topic, thanks.

EDIT: Reason:

LEgionDark wrote:No kidding, PvE is dying out big time. Not even my accounts that are farming for Red chips to buy Dungeon's Weapon drops can't even keep the PvE gaming alive. of being a PvE is not able to help out.

LEgionDark wrote:If we can get the attention of voters especially PvE style players into this game, then that would boost up the In-Game Economy. Which means more Donors will come to this server, if they have PvE players that they can spend their money on those type of players.

Suggestion #4 wrote:I also took into consideration the economy flow. Sure, this will be another source of income for non-donors and might affect the market economy again. But to be fair for donors, I'm thinking that(if implemented) this set should cost like 100-200(+)(?) VPs and should not be trade-able. In that way, players will have another reason to vote for the server and at the same time won't affect the economy.

The 2nd quote in this post of mine is on topic, but its idea crashes with the idea of the game suggestion.

Anyway, if I were to express my opinions, I would say that it would be better to have Heroe's set available through the Cash Shop at the same time as having them  buyable at the Colosseum Manager's. However this is another suggestion.

I still don't like the idea of having the Heroe's Set available at the Cash Shop at the website, because the PvE bonuses are to some classes a great bonus and maybe even better than the Aurum. What I'm thinking about is the Seraph Aurum. It does not have any ICD set bonus at all, only +Hp% and 1 000 All Stats bonuses. If the Heroe's Set was only available through Cash Shop and Vote Point,  then you would have to wait a minimum of about a month or so to even own this set that is even better than Aurum Sets for some classes (Seraph, Arcanist etc.)

Now, the other reason why I would day -1 to the 4th game suggestion in this topic, is that it suggests the Heroe's Set to be made available ONLY through Cash Shop via VP (as what I have understood). Let's take a look at the Aurum set: you can trade a certain amount of MQC to the set or simply donate/buy from other players. If the Heroe's Set is added to the Cash Shop, then it logically should be available in-game too, as it is a better choice of armor for PvE for some classes.

So as for the 4th suggestion about Heroe's set: -1 from me.

P.S! If the sets should be non-tradable, then one is stuck with the character and class and cannot switch and trade the set to another set of a different job/class. In addition, what will happen with the existing sets?

##11 - Posted Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:24 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

JackSparrowYAY wrote:@LEgionDark: Please keep commentaries on topic, thanks.

EDIT: Reason:

LEgionDark wrote:No kidding, PvE is dying out big time. Not even my accounts that are farming for Red chips to buy Dungeon's Weapon drops can't even keep the PvE gaming alive. of being a PvE is not able to help out.

LEgionDark wrote:If we can get the attention of voters especially PvE style players into this game, then that would boost up the In-Game Economy. Which means more Donors will come to this server, if they have PvE players that they can spend their money on those type of players.

Suggestion #4 wrote:I also took into consideration the economy flow. Sure, this will be another source of income for non-donors and might affect the market economy again. But to be fair for donors, I'm thinking that(if implemented) this set should cost like 100-200(+)(?) VPs and should not be trade-able. In that way, players will have another reason to vote for the server and at the same time won't affect the economy.

The 2nd quote in this post of mine is on topic, but its idea crashes with the idea of the game suggestion.

Anyway, if I were to express my opinions, I would say that it would be better to have Heroe's set available through the Cash Shop at the same time as having them  buyable at the Colosseum Manager's. However this is another suggestion.

I still don't like the idea of having the Heroe's Set available at the Cash Shop at the website, because the PvE bonuses are to some classes a great bonus and maybe even better than the Aurum. What I'm thinking about is the Seraph Aurum. It does not have any ICD set bonus at all, only +Hp% and 1 000 All Stats bonuses. If the Heroe's Set was only available through Cash Shop and Vote Point,  then you would have to wait a minimum of about a month or so to even own this set that is even better than Aurum Sets for some classes (Seraph, Arcanist etc.)

Now, the other reason why I would day -1 to the 4th game suggestion in this topic, is that it suggests the Heroe's Set to be made available ONLY through Cash Shop via VP (as what I have understood). Let's take a look at the Aurum set: you can trade a certain amount of MQC to the set or simply donate/buy from other players. If the Heroe's Set is added to the Cash Shop, then it logically should be available in-game too, as it is a better choice of armor for PvE for some classes.

So as for the 4th suggestion about Heroe's set: -1 from me.

P.S! If the sets should be non-tradable, then one is stuck with the character and class and cannot switch and trade the set to another set of a different job/class. In addition, what will happen with the existing sets?

Jack, Hero set does not have ICD % either. PvE only makes killing the monsters easier. But if you actual look at the Stats, in comparing in between Hero Set and Aurum Set. Aurum Set is more stronger then Hero Set, is because Aurum set is able to put more fighting power to the PvE then the Hero Set does. It is the Dex and Str that is known to be connected to PvE.

##12 - Posted Sat May 02, 2015 5:08 pm

Sponsored content

Minor Suggestions Empty
Sponsored content

##13 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum