You are not connected. Please login or register

Was I, just hoping to high??

agony023

agony023

Was I, just hoping to high?? EmptyPosts : 16
agony023

Yes I know this is just another random rant from a Random player.... (though my IGNs are named with Random)

So the other day I got to play my RandomBlade equipped with my somehow proudly sweated starter set, Yes I got my first UltiCata Sword+ UltiBlack axe with slightly time spent 72% pve jewels kalga's slayer set both with good awakes, atk acce. set loot pet, perfect tiger, LB+1 cloak with maxed ICD awake after a week of playing. So I got to run kalga's and aminus dungeons to farm those equips.

At last!! after some successful and mostly epic fail runs doing dual clients to gear up for my coupled RandomBlade and RandomSeraph, I experienced my greatest achievement on this server killing kalgas without dying (hell yeah!!) I was so happy,

And to wake up this day that when I tried to do kalga assuming that i'll experience what i felt yesterday, realizing that, that yesterday won't come to me any soon because of the atleast 4xHp of kalga T_T

Yes I know this is somewhat kind of a spam post.... I dunno where to post this there's no spam thread and i just wanna express what i feel about the new update.... I guess I still need to farm some to get that yesterday to be happening sooner LoL

ohh thanks to the reader who will read this post luv yah!!

##1 - Posted Fri May 01, 2015 1:45 am
edricktandoc

edricktandoc

Was I, just hoping to high?? EmptyPosts : 17
edricktandoc

I know how you feel bruh, Smile

##2 - Posted Thu May 07, 2015 12:57 am

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum