You are not connected. Please login or register

Don't you think it's about time?

akaaaaa

akaaaaa

Don't you think it's about time?  EmptyPosts : 1
akaaaaa

I have been out of the game for a while... Due to my work.
And I've noticed a lot of things have changed... There are only several players joining siege now. And There's not much players active in other in-game event, like MC and FFA. I've heard news that many players left the game and quit. Due to being involved into stuffs that is not uh... appropriate for in-game rules.

I'm sure you've noticed it too that unlike 7-6 months ago. There were so many players active and kicking in game and enjoying the game. There were so much to do and to play with in town. There were so many guilds joining GS jam packed. There were guilds having guild wars too! Market town was full of vendors.

Unlike now. I barely see players in town, guilds, and there are also several guilds joining siege to. Having 5 guilds in siege is a miracle now.

Don't you think it's about time to lift bans of the accounts of players that has been loyal to the game? And is still active up to now? People change and learn. I mean even prisoners get their paroles'. Why not give those players their chance to get their characters back. I bet it would be something to look forward to those players who quitted to play again and be loyal to the server. Which I believe would bring positive feedback to the server.

I love this server. And I don't like what I'm seeing that a lot of players have been migrating to other servers. And bringing their friends with them. Trust me. I am not only speaking and asking in behalf of those people who remained and stayed loyal with the server with all that have happened to their account... They've changed. Give them a break.

Think about it..

Would be nice right?

##1 - Posted Thu May 21, 2015 5:40 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Don't you think it's about time?  EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

This has already been brought up a couple of times. One of the threads is this: https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t5359-one-last-chance

#Locked

##2 - Posted Thu May 21, 2015 5:43 am

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum