You are not connected. Please login or register

Monster Drop Suggestion

Takara

Takara

Monster Drop Suggestion EmptyPosts : 494
Takara

I don't know whether this has been suggested before or not. I just drop by recently...

Wouldn't it be more fun to have certain monster drop some kind (all kind of junks, useful junks, the kind they have at the collecting area) of stuff or (special items/event items) like buffs, scrolls, stats, awakenings, pots, special names, tittles, achievement and whatnot. I have heard that certain bosses drop weapon models (good stuff) but why not have more of it, the more the better right?. At least it keeps people active and busy. Maps, like shaduwar, kailun, eillun, desert, darkon2/3 are just useless at this rate. Those monster could have had uses.

Those stuff at the collecting area are for lazy people (imo). Good stuff they have tho. Make 10 char you're rich in a few week?. If those stuff are already in effect, then scuse me xP.

##1 - Posted Sun May 24, 2015 8:26 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Monster Drop Suggestion EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

It's a similar suggestion to mine (PvE related ideas), but I like this one ^_^

##2 - Posted Sun May 24, 2015 8:53 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Monster Drop Suggestion EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I somehow agree with this. But I think if this will be implemented, we'll have Unbind/Sota/Remodel/Remodel PRO et al, overload. At the moment, consumables found on collecting area are hard to sell due to players also having them. And at market, I'm seeing players who vend 20-30 Pcs of Remodel and Sota. Unbinds and Remodel PRO are also decreasing its value.

And by special names/titles, are you talking about the fixed titles? Like the titles found on this guide: CLICK. It will be great having them since most of the players just use custom titles. And I think that making them achieveable by killing a certain boss isn't a bad idea at all--with the exception of that boss being hard to find just like Alpha CW.

I believe the only mob that drop models is Giant Aibatt, correct me if I'm wrong.

Though I have 2 active collectors everytime I'm online, I have to agree that it is for the lazy. But somehow it's better that way so players(non-donor specifically) would have another source of income.

At the moment, I'm not sure where I stand on your suggestion, Sir. But I sure agree on making a boss that drops fixed titles just like I mentioned above.

Good luck!

##3 - Posted Sun May 24, 2015 8:58 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Monster Drop Suggestion EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

I am mixed between - or + with this suggestion. Yeah I would like to see more of these things to be sold through the Private Shops, since I am a Re-Model Items Player. But, I do not want it being the cause of the Economy being more worse.

##4 - Posted Sun May 24, 2015 9:49 am
Takara

Takara

Monster Drop Suggestion EmptyPosts : 494
Takara

Yes, it could get to that, but what if you decrease the amount? wouldn't that work? iirc the three collection areas gives you the same stuff, wouldn't it be better if they gives different stuffs? make it easier, but then again lazier lol. if have any suggestion to those drops or remember them from somewhere (flyff stuff), share it XD.

now on to maps and monsters...

am thinking of a name scroll achievement for every monster on the map. forget achievement like hunter, killer, slayer with monster names included, those are old. make it random, in colors and make it un-trade-able. scrolls would be sent to your mail upon achieving those achievement (something like that). can also add limit to it, like 30/60/90day, depend on monster amount and difficulty. there shouldn't be any guide, that would just be to easy for players. it's something for players to do. anyway, i'll just post this bit here...nothing else on mind right now, late night lol.

You guys have anything else to add to the drop suggestion, please share :]

##5 - Posted Sun May 24, 2015 11:55 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Takara,

We used to be able for a short of period of time of getting some good stuff in the CA, but that right there became a problem. So we had to have the CA' drop items' drop rate fixed to where the important times like the Unbinding, SOTA, Remodel and such, to take little bit longer to get.

But if we do get new things in the CA, they should be the same way of getting these things like the stuff that we are getting right now.

So, about the Name titles. It would actual make the GM Custom Title worthless to get. We should instead allowing the increase of letters in the Custom Title letter space, so we can actual up with different title names, which would indeed better then this suggestion.

##6 - Posted Sun May 24, 2015 3:02 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

What if you can get a special armor set that is only obtainable from killing one spesific monster? For example: Hoppre drops a set name called Joker's Set, Aibatt drops Blue Twilight set and Black Otems drop Kansas Set.

##7 - Posted Sun May 24, 2015 9:46 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

The most rarest sets?

##8 - Posted Mon May 25, 2015 11:48 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Those names were just something that popped up in my mind. But yeah, rare sets that are only obtainable from one specific kind of Masquerpet.

##9 - Posted Mon May 25, 2015 11:56 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

They should be placed in between Kalgas and aurum, and between black items and donation items.

##10 - Posted Tue May 26, 2015 9:33 am
Cloaca

Cloaca

Monster Drop Suggestion EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

To be honest if you want this to work then some things would have to either be discontinued from being able to be collected in the collecting area, or these bosses would need to drop new items that cannot be collected. Nevertheless, good idea because PvE is quite boring as is.

##11 - Posted Tue May 26, 2015 2:24 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

SimplyBliss wrote:To be honest if you want this to work then some things would have to either be discontinued from being able to be collected in the collecting area, or these bosses would need to drop new items that cannot be collected. Nevertheless, good idea because PvE is quite boring as is.

You do not need to have other stuff discontinued. This can be another option to take. So by saying 'This should not be collected' Sounds like you are pushing towards more of Donation style of gaming. PvE is not boring. It just that you guys want something done quick without taking the time to play the game. Flyff games were never design to be fast and simple. It is design to grab players' attention and get them hooked on it until they are forced to quit.

##12 - Posted Tue May 26, 2015 5:25 pm
Cloaca

Cloaca

Monster Drop Suggestion EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

The thing is, our PvE is fast and simple, so your argument is invalid yet again. And another thing, I never mentioned wanting a more donor orientated game, which is the last thing I want. Please stop adding your own ideas into my thoughts, because none of that is coming from what I posted. Thanks.

##13 - Posted Wed May 27, 2015 7:29 am

Sponsored content

Monster Drop Suggestion Empty
Sponsored content

##14 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum