You are not connected. Please login or register

Guild Suggestions

Cloaca

Cloaca

Guild Suggestions EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

1: The limit to the amount of characters you can put inside of the guild notice should be raised. As it is now, I do not think there is enough space to put all the information in the notice that i wish to provide for my guild.

2: Fixing the bug/glitch with the changing of the guild notice. Say that I put up a new notice, sometimes I will log in the next day and see it as the old notice, even though I have changed the notice previously.

3: Being able to revert the nicknames set in the guild. As of now, if you give someone a nickname in the guild, the only way to get rid of it is to change it to a different name or have them leave and rejoin. I suggest that it be able to be deleted entirely so that they do not have to have a nickname.

##1 - Posted Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:45 am
Fapplecake

Fapplecake

Guild Suggestions EmptyPosts : 61
Fapplecake

I like this!

##2 - Posted Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:47 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Guild Suggestions EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

1. +1 for me.
2. +1 as well. This happened to me before. I keep my own guild even if my characters are the only members and I tried changing the guild notice after I learned about this bug. And yeah, the bug exist and sometimes the guild notice changes by itself everytime the guild lead has been passed.
3. +1.

##3 - Posted Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:05 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Guild Suggestions EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

+1. And an additional of +1... And maybe some more too; especially the first two.

##4 - Posted Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:17 am
Rial

Rial

Contributor
Guild Suggestions EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

SimplyBliss wrote:1: The limit to the amount of characters you can put inside of the guild notice should be raised. As it is now, I do not think there is enough space to put all the information in the notice that i wish to provide for my guild.

2: Fixing the bug/glitch with the changing of the guild notice. Say that I put up a new notice, sometimes I will log in the next day and see it as the old notice, even though I have changed the notice previously.

3: Being able to revert the nicknames set in the guild. As of now, if you give someone a nickname in the guild, the only way to get rid of it is to change it to a different name or have them leave and rejoin. I suggest that it be able to be deleted entirely so that they do not have to have a nickname.

#1 has already been suggested before - https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t4997-guild-notice-suggestion

Anyway, I agree with everything you suggested.

##5 - Posted Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:55 am
Cloaca

Cloaca

Guild Suggestions EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

I mean majority of our suggestions get ignored anyways, nor do I read every single suggestion ever made because that is not my job to do so, sorry though for reposting.

##6 - Posted Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:00 am

Sponsored content

Guild Suggestions Empty
Sponsored content

##7 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum