You are not connected. Please login or register

Player VS Staff Siege?

Atlas

Atlas

Game Master
Game Master
Player VS Staff Siege? EmptyPosts : 245
Atlas

Hello, everyone this thread is basically what the title states.
I know we tried this before a few years ago (maybe last year I forgot...) but how does everyone feel about having another player vs staff siege?  Here is the link to the last player vs staff siege to give the new players an insight on how it goes down. For those of y'all who have been here/joined this player vs staff siege last time the rules might be the same but the prizes might be different

https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t4982-siege-players-vs-staff-members

Any and all questions/concerns/idea or what ever is welcomed here. I just need everyone's opinion ^^

Last edited by Atlas on Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

##1 - Posted Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:06 am
WeedLove

WeedLove

Player VS Staff Siege? EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

It's about damn time, we should have this (again) maybe with 50 lives and double the prize.

##2 - Posted Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:15 am
Atlas

Atlas

Game Master
Game Master
Player VS Staff Siege? EmptyPosts : 245
Atlas

Double the prizes....is asking for a little to much considering what was offered the last time for this event

##3 - Posted Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:22 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Player VS Staff Siege? EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

This should be fun. If I may--I don't want to hinder your idea/suggestion--I would like to share my thoughts about this. Is this like a regular siege where every single guild can join or players need to sign up to make a team against staff members? I'm thinking it is the latter. Anyhow, it'll be fun if players will have a tournament for this one just to give chance to others and not just by signing up. I mean, staff might not be the best players(at least I know I'm not, if Ambassador are classified as a staff member) but the prizes are worth it so they should at least go through all that trouble. Nonetheless, still a good idea overall and I support this like 101%.

##4 - Posted Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:20 am

Sponsored content

Player VS Staff Siege? Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum