You are not connected. Please login or register

Question for Mazey and/or Staff members

iRed

iRed

Question for Mazey and/or Staff members EmptyPosts : 206
Star 
iRed

Hello,

I recently returned to this game and noticed that after an year of being away no new content was added and now Mazey has only few active players.

The question is: are you planning to revert this situation in the near future? How?

Thanks

##1 - Posted Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:32 am
Daily

Daily

Head Admin¦Community Manager
Head Admin¦Community Manager
Question for Mazey and/or Staff members EmptyPosts : 1563
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily

Hi iRed,

We are looking at improving the server, however we do require a little more time for this.

We are aware that the player count has gone down, and it is quite upsetting to see.

If there are any specific suggestions you'd have in mind, we're more than open to listening to them.

##2 - Posted Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:54 pm
http://www.mazeyflyff.com/
iRed

iRed

Question for Mazey and/or Staff members EmptyPosts : 206
Star 
iRed

Thanks for kindly replying. This is a very interesting and unique server, and i am glad to hear that you (the staff) is aware of the situation and aiming to solve it in the future.

The small amount of people playing the game suggests that most of old players have quit (due to the lack of new content, probably) and we are having difficulties to attract new players.

I don't know if Secret Room is working here... but if it's not, making it work is a good start. Giving some tweak in the classes might be good as well. Heavily investing in marketing should be a very good way to attract new players... count with me on this one.

##3 - Posted Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:08 am
lenalee

lenalee

Question for Mazey and/or Staff members EmptyPosts : 474
lenalee

Greetings iRed it's always a pleasure to see you around ^^. Somehow i knowed we will meet again c:. And looks like great plans are in progress and everything will rise like a phoenix from her ashes *&*
Also would be nice to see all the old staff together when everything begun.

##4 - Posted Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:11 am
https://www.facebook.com/szasz.lenalee

Sponsored content

Question for Mazey and/or Staff members Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum