You are not connected. Please login or register

Farming and Aesthetics suggestion

joulsaboy

Farming and Aesthetics suggestion EmptyPosts : 7
joulsaboy

Geeeeeeeeez just please make the drops acquired from mobs automatically placed in the inventory (or atleast put an option whether to activate this ON/OFF) rather than use the picking cs pet -.- (Most RPG games has this options) ... basically make the cs pet just for looks and for stats.

AND

Some players (i hope so) including myself likes the looks of certain armors in the game. Can you atleast put an option which would enable to hide the CS fashion (View CS Fashion), Just like the "View Mask" option is for the glasses?

Thank you

##1 - Posted Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:29 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
Farming and Aesthetics suggestion EmptyPosts : 188
Amnesty

Making items go directly into you inventory shouldn't be too much of a stretch. After all, the system has essentially existed from the very beginning: quest-specific items go directly into your inventory.

The only issue I see with this is that it essentially eliminates the practical use of Pick-up pets. They'll truly only be useful for the stats that they give.

Perhaps a compromise would be that it would only affect boss-type monsters, such as Red Meteonyker, thus preventing looters.

Special cases would be have to looked into, such as having a full inventory.

##3 - Posted Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:44 pm

joulsaboy

Farming and Aesthetics suggestion EmptyPosts : 7
joulsaboy

i'd rather have the option to "ON/OFF" the items to go directly to the inventory rather than waiting for the CS Pet to actually pick up all of the loot then other players suddenly butt in and join in with their CS Pets.

If you simply want the CS Pet to do its job then you can just turn the option OFF right?

Having to choose this Option WILL PREVENT LOOTERS OVERALL. You guys have played other RPG games right? Theres no problem in having loots automatically placed in the inventory.

##4 - Posted Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:42 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Farming and Aesthetics suggestion EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

well not everyone is having problems with that

##5 - Posted Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:00 am
Azall

Azall

Farming and Aesthetics suggestion EmptyPosts : 140
Azall

For the first suggestion, i don't see problem here, let's say ur farming even with high lucky box pick-up pet is in most cases able to pick up all the rc/perins it has to collect, only problematic situation is when ur trying to farm and loot all quest items aswell, but i don't see this much of a problem, because you can take ur time and loot them alone or dual client and keep 1 char afk in place where there are no other player's to get em.

For the second suggestion i like, but for me personally it is more important to fix crash problems in the server than inplanting thinks what is not in top interest of all players in the server, however i can see this implanted in the future.

##6 - Posted Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:56 pm
Bakasura

Bakasura

Farming and Aesthetics suggestion EmptyPosts : 27
Bakasura

I totally agree with the SECOND suggestion.
As for the first suggestion, perhaps increase pickup rate/radius of loot pets, if possible? Or add AOE loot?

Cause personally, with all my lucky box, I leave about half my RC behind cause my pet cant keep up with my killing...

##7 - Posted Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:56 am
nielson

nielson

Farming and Aesthetics suggestion EmptyPosts : 62
nielson

looting is everywhere... no one will escape! haha Very Happy

##8 - Posted Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:07 pm

Sponsored content

Farming and Aesthetics suggestion Empty
Sponsored content

##9 - Posted

Permissions in this forum: