You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestion from a pr0 =D

Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Suggestion from a pr0 =D - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

That's the chance you have to take, no matter what, if you want to play in arena that doesn't cost so much problems. Not being able to high jump is just side effect of the arena, which means you got be able to change and adapt to a new game plan.

##26 - Posted Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:33 am

UMAD?

Suggestion from a pr0 =D - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 7
UMAD?

oops...

##27 - Posted Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:19 am

UMAD?

Suggestion from a pr0 =D - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 7
UMAD?

Mazey wrote:The main reason the siege arena was changed was to fix people wall glitching, this meant players would be able to glitch their characters position to be un-attackable/un-reachable while their skills were on cool down. This is impossible to fix on the old arena due to its design.

Another fix that was more an accidental fix but it worked was the res bug, this was where if you died in mid air you had a high chance to get bugged and the only way to get un-bugged was for another player or staff member to Resurrect you. We were finding upwards of 10-15 players a siege getting affected by this. I think personally since its been changed from the sieges I've watched I have had maybe 1-2 people affected by this.

The arena size isn't all that much smaller in terms of space, here is an overlay of the two arenas.
Suggestion from a pr0 =D - Page 2 6WQhV

The larger in size the arena gets made, the higher the chance of position lag being visible also needs to be taken into consideration.

You can fix that res bug thing by walking or jumping on small rocks in original GS arena

##28 - Posted Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:20 am

Sponsored content

Suggestion from a pr0 =D - Page 2 Empty
Sponsored content

##29 - Posted

Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum