You are not connected. Please login or register

Meteo & Turtle King

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Azall

Azall

Meteo & Turtle King EmptyPosts : 140
Azall

My suggestion is, turning meteo and turtle king to dungeon like kalgas and other game bosses.

As it is now, both giants are afk farmed, and almost only way to get to kill anyone of them, is doing it urself or race to one of those when server crash.

For balancing reasons cooldown could be long, like 2-5h, but the change that everyone has the change to get kill them would be nice add to players in my oppinion, even if cooldown would be long "it could be even longer".

Any oppinion & feedback would be appriciated.

~ Azall ~

##1 - Posted Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:05 am
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
Meteo & Turtle King EmptyPosts : 1291
freedert1

ya why not I like that...^_^

##2 - Posted Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:49 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Meteo & Turtle King EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

+1

I agree with the fact that I have seen players standing around in those spots of where those two monsters are going to be appeared, doing nothing but wait for these two monsters to show up.

I believe that Volcano Mine Dungeon and Tresia Island Ticket map should be turned into a PK area maps like Azria Island Ticket map is or any other places. That would really keep Afk check especially the Afk Farming in Volcano.

##3 - Posted Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:20 am
Kayleee

Kayleee

Meteo & Turtle King EmptyPosts : 89
Kayleee

Volcano was originally a PK map and was later changed due to the amount of people complaining about it, so..

##4 - Posted Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:30 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Kayleee wrote:Volcano was originally a PK map and was later changed due to the amount of people complaining about it, so..

Well I can tell the reason....They want Volcano un-pk map so that they can stand around freely without being PK, like they are doing now.

##5 - Posted Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:37 am
Azall

Azall

Azall

The main point is not the pk, + you can pk in volcano i was killed while waiting meteo to appear.

The point is that the meteo and turtle king would be based on instance like behemoth and would require party to enter with cooldown.

##6 - Posted Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:51 am
Kayleee

Kayleee

Kayleee

While I don't mind this that much, one of the most expensive items in the game is the Shifuu shield which has a fairly low drop rate... If Meteo and Turtle were put into dungeons that means that even if only 50 people were doing it, every hour there would be 50 possible Shifuu shield drops... That's about my only problem with this, apart from that, I think it's a great idea. However if it got implemented I'd take away any RP drops from it.

##7 - Posted Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:18 am
LostNightmare

LostNightmare

Ex-GM
Meteo & Turtle King EmptyPosts : 285
LostNightmare

Okay, I'm going to try and be nice. No. Plain and simple. If it were turned into an instance dungeon players would make multiple characters and farm them like CRAZY leading to a totally inflated economy which would force the RP economy to topple. And that leads us to an interesting thing. If people grind those two bosses getting endless amounts of RP there would be no DONOR ITEM SALES for the general public because the inflation would be so high that the few things donors need RP for they can get in the bat of an eye solo. Sorry but this just wouldn't work.

##8 - Posted Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:45 am
Azall

Azall

Azall

LostNightmare wrote:Okay, I'm going to try and be nice. No. Plain and simple. If it were turned into an instance dungeon players would make multiple characters and farm them like CRAZY leading to a totally inflated economy which would force the RP economy to topple. And that leads us to an interesting thing. If people grind those two bosses getting endless amounts of RP there would be no DONOR ITEM SALES for the general public because the inflation would be so high that the few things donors need RP for they can get in the bat of an eye solo. Sorry but this just wouldn't work.

What goes for the economy, meteo and turtle king most time drop 2-10 rp, if the cooldown would be 5h, you can farm that amount in penya in a less of an hour, even if your slow. + i would be okay if the rp drop would be taken away from these bosses.

Kaylee made some good points regarding shifuu shield, but as it is only used as model, makes you think if the rarety of it is even justified.

##9 - Posted Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:50 am
Kayleee

Kayleee

Kayleee

It's more like a... Show off thing? But think about it like this... People at the moment have payed 600RP upto and over 1,500RP, now if this all of a sudden became a dungeon mob then the people who paid that much would throw a huge fit ontop of the fact that at the moment for people who are lucky enough, the shield drops are a some-what okay source of income as Holy shields sell for 30RP, etc... I'd like it if they were dungeon mobs, but that doesn't get rid of the fact that this stuff would honestly crash the economy, at least for quite awhile.

##10 - Posted Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:54 am
Azall

Azall

Azall

Kayleee wrote:It's more like a... Show off thing? But think about it like this... People at the moment have payed 600RP upto and over 1,500RP, now if this all of a sudden became a dungeon mob then the people who paid that much would throw a huge fit ontop of the fact that at the moment for people who are lucky enough, the shield drops are a some-what okay source of income as Holy shields sell for 30RP, etc... I'd like it if they were dungeon mobs, but that doesn't get rid of the fact that this stuff would honestly crash the economy, at least for quite awhile.

One way to fix this would be lower the rates even more, then regadless if there are more people doing it the items in market would be the same.

Another way of encountering this would be, leave meteo as it is then make another instance meteo what drops everythink else but shifuu shield.

##11 - Posted Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:06 am
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
freedert1

Am I think the "Point-of-view" is to put Red Meteonyker and Turtle Dungeon System like Kalgas, Ankou, Razgul and Kheldor,  To have Security of the drop Items, and to be available to all players. Some player is so GREEDY that they will stay put where the mobs to re-spawn. So PK, and Looting happens. And it will not change the rarity of the Items.

##12 - Posted Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:09 am
Azall

Azall

Azall

freedert1 wrote:Am I think the "Point-of-view" is to put Red Meteonyker and Turtle Dungeon System like Kalgas, Ankou, Razgul and Kheldor,  To have Security of the drop Items, and to be available to all players. Some player is so GREEDY that they will stay put where the mobs to re-spawn. So PK, and Looting happens. And it will not change the rarity of the Items.

That is the main point yeah, i hang out a lot with players who are not pro yet or just have started "mainly from my guild what is intended for this very purpose", and main think i hear is that there is not much variaty what to do, in short term it goes like this, farm till you have enough rp to gear dungeon character then do dungeons till u have rp to gear up ur pvp char, there is not much to do beside that, and if this suggestion would be inplanted it would open up a content in the game avalailable to all players regardless of gear, fame, or the patience.

And i am not stupid, i know some changes would have to be made, but in long terms i feel like giving even to less fortunite players some variaty how to earn rp and to do ingame, would greatly benefit the server as a whole.

##13 - Posted Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:29 am
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
freedert1

Azall wrote:That is the main point yeah, i hang out a lot with players who are not pro yet or just have started "mainly from my guild what is intended for this very purpose", and main think i hear is that there is not much variaty what to do, in short term it goes like this, farm till you have enough rp to gear dungeon character then do dungeons till u have rp to gear up ur pvp char, there is not much to do beside that, and if this suggestion would be inplanted it would open up a content in the game avalailable to all players regardless of gear, fame, or the patience.

And i am not stupid, i know some changes would have to be made, but in long terms i feel like giving even to less fortunite players some variaty how to earn rp and to do ingame, would greatly benefit the server as a whole.

right back at you ^_6

why people always jump on the conclusions, They only choose ONE option of the problem, there are many possibility, and the true facts.

Just examine problem and gather all the facts then you have answers...

##14 - Posted Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:40 am
Kayleee

Kayleee

Kayleee

@Azall Lowering the drop rates COULD work, but it'd have to be a very significant drop in the rates... As I said, I really do like this idea, but there's economy-based things that need to be considered before this happens.

@Freedart1 I wasn't saying that the drop rate would be changed if they were moved to a dungeon. However what would happen is instead of 1 meteo over the span of 1 hour, there could be well over 50 people doing it in 1 hour. It doesn't increase the drop rate for the monsters individually but it certainly increases how many shifuu's will be in and around.

##15 - Posted Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:10 pm
xiao

xiao

Meteo & Turtle King EmptyPosts : 65
xiao

i agree with you Kaylee... the economy will not be balance... as you all know one of the most expensive items is the shifuu shield! and it will be useless if we make it easier to hunt! and also the thrill in the game will be affected

No support

##16 - Posted Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

what about increase drop rate of RP and Master's shield to a degree that they would become more rare then they are right now. which you have to kill 100s or 1000s Meteos/Turtle Kings before you even have a chance of them actually appeared as a drop item.

##17 - Posted Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:10 pm
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
freedert1

Kaylee wrote:I wasn't saying that the drop rate would be changed if they were moved to a dungeon. However what would happen is instead of 1 meteo over the span of 1 hour, there could be well over 50 people doing it in 1 hour. It doesn't increase the drop rate for the monsters individually but it certainly increases how many shifuu's will be in and around.

You misunderstood it, Red meteonyker and Turtle King have special system that only 1 player can enter every 4hours to enter. same aspect at it's regular re-spawn of this monster it just put it to a dungeon to HAVE SECURITY TO AVOID LOOTING AND STEALING DROPS. that's is all.

It is different aspect as Kalgas and Kheldor,ankou Razgul.

##18 - Posted Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:38 pm
Kayleee

Kayleee

Kayleee

freedert1 wrote:
Kaylee wrote:I wasn't saying that the drop rate would be changed if they were moved to a dungeon. However what would happen is instead of 1 meteo over the span of 1 hour, there could be well over 50 people doing it in 1 hour. It doesn't increase the drop rate for the monsters individually but it certainly increases how many shifuu's will be in and around.

You misunderstood it, Red meteonyker and Turtle King have special system that only 1 player can enter every 4hours to enter. same aspect at it's regular re-spawn of this monster it just put it to a dungeon to HAVE SECURITY TO AVOID LOOTING AND STEALING DROPS. that's is all.

It is different aspect as Kalgas and Kheldor,ankou Razgul.

So instead of 15 people being able to enter it... It'll be a dungeon with a 4 hour cool down and anyone in a party can enter it, yes?

##19 - Posted Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:44 pm
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
freedert1

Yes!!! finally you caught me, you can enter no party (for solo hunt) or have party in every 4hours, and also it help to increase prices of its drops.
How? when if they enter and got DC the cool down still function effective they will wait another 4 hours. You need a stable Connection ^_6

##20 - Posted Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:30 pm
Kayleee

Kayleee

Kayleee

Okay... I understand that, but even still, if 50 people enter the dungeon (all in seperate parties and completely different people), that's 50 people killing the red meteo in the time span where only 4 should spawn, so that's almost 10x more chance of a Shifuu dropping over-all. THAT'S what I was pointing out...

##21 - Posted Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:38 pm
Azall

Azall

Azall

Kayleee wrote:Okay... I understand that, but even still, if 50 people enter the dungeon (all in seperate parties and completely different people), that's 50 people killing the red meteo in the time span where only 4 should spawn, so that's almost 10x more chance of a Shifuu dropping over-all. THAT'S what I was pointing out...

As i pointed out eariler, creating another instance meteo and leaving volcano meteo as it is, with volcano meteo only dropping shifuu shield would fix this problem, same goes for Razgul he is in valley of risen, same time he has wilds intance, the idea would be the same "is this bug idk, but check it urself, Razgul is in valle of risen + wilds Razgul"

Think about it this way, if your problem is shifuu shield, its easy to delete that problem 2 meteo 1 drop another no, then nothing changes concidering shifuu shield, same time all players being able to hunt for shields and stuff with themself.

##22 - Posted Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:54 pm
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
freedert1

@Kaylee
I see, but you got wrong only 1 player (account) for solo hunt and only 1 Party (8 max right?!) can enter the dungeon for 4hour cool down, and if they DC the all wait another 4hours it's like 8hours and that will increased pricesthe Items, like Keyblades (is so cheap now T_T) and Shield like Iron wind etc...

##23 - Posted Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:14 pm
Bakasura

Bakasura

Meteo & Turtle King EmptyPosts : 27
Bakasura

Great idea.
/support

##24 - Posted Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:52 am
worms27

worms27

Meteo & Turtle King EmptyPosts : 7
worms27