You are not connected. Please login or register

My time to leave.

Mesmerize

Mesmerize

My time to leave. EmptyPosts : 111
Mesmerize

I'm making a goodbye thread mainly for the fact that I don't half enough time to play online, also given the fact it is getting boring and there is not much else to do.  There isn't enough time in one day to keep up with school, talk to my bebs, and everything else I do in my personal life. I'll be on forums still, just not near as much. None at all except rarely in-game. Hope everyone enjoys there time here. Peace, great Mazey community.

Last edited by Mesmerize on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding in my skype if anyone wants to still chat after I leave. - tayluhpaage)

##1 - Posted Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:30 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Mesmerize

Mesmerize

Mesmerize

Viva wrote:Even though we didn't really talk much or know each other, good bye. Hopefully you come back sooner or later. However, if you don't good luck with life and have fun with whatever comes your way and wherever you go and such.
Thanks, I appreciate it. (; I'll be back.. to haunt everyone. >:3

##3 - Posted Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:39 pm
Ninabu

Ninabu

My time to leave. EmptyPosts : 91
Ninabu

Aww. We just became friends. I'm glad you still at least had fun on this server. Sorry it became boring, but I am sure more things will be added to spice it up! I hope you have fun. Bye-bye Mesmerize!

##4 - Posted Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:15 pm
Mesmerize

Mesmerize

Mesmerize

Ninabu wrote:Aww. We just became friends. I'm glad you still at least had fun on this server. Sorry it became boring, but I am sure more things will be added to spice it up! I hope you have fun. Bye-bye Mesmerize!
Awe, I'm sorry to be leaving you, new friend. :c And I hope new things do come about.. I hope you enjoy your time here, too. <3

##5 - Posted Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:46 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
My time to leave. EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I don't know you yet but it's still sad to see someone leaves. All that I know is I always see your pictures at In-Real-Life Picture thread which is always a treat.  Laugh I hope we can have some chat in-game. Good luck in real life!

##6 - Posted Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:13 am
Aloha

Aloha

My time to leave. EmptyPosts : 209
Aloha

Awwwuh, it makes me sad when people leave Sad I hope you come back!!!!

-Zay

##7 - Posted Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:06 am

Sponsored content

My time to leave. Empty
Sponsored content

##8 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum