You are not connected. Please login or register

Two Guild Siege . . .

SixPaths

SixPaths

Two Guild Siege . . .  EmptyPosts : 45
SixPaths

So I had this idea of mine about Guild siege  that Mazey should make   two guild siege 1 is  Undonor  guild siege the other is Donor/half siegers . To make sure donor and  un donor players  wont  get mess up  in joining  un donor or donor siege is to re move Guild Siege Donaris to the  3rd empty  spot , and create a new Guild Siege Manager name Behe (couldn't think of any better name xD ) . Also make two section  On Ranking in Donaris 1 is donor/halfdonor  rank other is UnDonor Rank. The two guild siege  will start at different time( like  donor guild  starts in 1 hour and un donor start in after the donor siege )   because  so flairs wouldn't get that much lagness Razz Also to make this funier is by  making some Mazey Prize example : 1st place (guilds) get 500 MQC for the best and get a title  strongest  undonor/donor  guild sieger) ,2nd  place get 6 rp for being the  best  sieger  , 3rd get 4 rp for being good in siege , 4th ,5th,6th and last place get nothing . P.S sorry for bad English , also new in here started 6 / 4 weeks ago  and don't have to like or made this suggestion its just a suggest .  Mazey don't have to do   the two guild siege , its just a suggest ;D , also forgive me if this post/ suggest is already made  and forgive me if this kind of suggest is not allow in forum .  . . also readed the forum and mazey rules lol  if I did  any spelling  wrong please correct me , thanks for ur time reading this  . . . peace Mazey Flyff Players Very Happy  https://2img.net/u/2517/60/10/52/avatars/1504-80.jpg sorry if this image of me didn't work and forgive / correct me if we cant do this

##1 - Posted Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:13 pm

momo102202

Two Guild Siege . . .  EmptyPosts : 7
momo102202

Would be nice I guess. For the non Donors most likely Smile
+1

##2 - Posted Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:47 am
LostNightmare

LostNightmare

Ex-GM
Two Guild Siege . . .  EmptyPosts : 285
LostNightmare

the system to make sure a character is a non donor would be close to impossible if not fully impossible it is a nice hope but something that couldn't happen.

##3 - Posted Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:14 am
oResort

oResort

Two Guild Siege . . .  EmptyPosts : 177
oResort

I agree with LN, I used to play a server where they had two sieges, one for donor, another for non donor, but it ended up still having donor people in the non donor siege, they somehow found a way to sneak it.

##4 - Posted Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:04 am
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ResortFG
rhonnx

rhonnx

Verified User
Two Guild Siege . . .  EmptyPosts : 1104
rhonnx

I agree to Laurence on this, you can't really tell if the character is a donor or not. Non donors are still capable of killing donators in guild siege, you just have to wait until they swap to their damage set. People donate to get a slight advantage to other players and to get the server going.

##5 - Posted Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:29 pm
SixPaths

SixPaths

SixPaths

oResort wrote:I agree with LN, I used to play a server where they had two sieges, one for donor, another for non donor, but it ended up still having donor people in the non donor siege, they somehow found a way to sneak it.
lol that's the part where im scare of  ..   but  I also think Mazey could like make a guild  siege GM . . . where the GM could view all the siegers  >.> and see if they are donor or not lol but I guess that would be a hard job to do Razz   or also make a  Guild Siege Scan guy/woman call  Viewer so it will know  which to sent for it to be in the right place . . for siege but I guess that is impossible for Mazey (Owner) to work on lol well if that's what I think haha . . .  Very Happy anyways thx for ur replies peace Mazey Players XD

##6 - Posted Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:39 pm
LostNightmare

LostNightmare

Ex-GM
Two Guild Siege . . .  EmptyPosts : 285
LostNightmare

SixPaths wrote:
oResort wrote:I agree with LN, I used to play a server where they had two sieges, one for donor, another for non donor, but it ended up still having donor people in the non donor siege, they somehow found a way to sneak it.
lol that's the part where im scare of  ..   but   I also think Mazey could like  make a guild  siege GM . . . where the GM could view all the siegers  >.> and see if they are donor or not lol but I guess that would be a hard job to do Razz   or also make a  Guild Siege Scan guy/woman call  Viewer so it will know  which to sent for it to  be in the right place . .  for siege but I guess that is  impossible for Mazey (Owner) to work on lol  well  if that's what I think haha  . . .  Very Happy anyways thx for ur replies peace Mazey Players XD
The problem with this is only admins can see the actual items in your inventory. with the model changing gm's cant always tell what you are using.

##7 - Posted Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:15 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Two Guild Siege . . .  EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

I am 100% Against this. Our guild siege, we have, is 100% good enough for Non-Donors tag-teaming with Donors.

##8 - Posted Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:11 pm
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
Two Guild Siege . . .  EmptyPosts : 1291
freedert1

I think Much Give some MORE attention at GUILD WAR for NON-Donor Players or Donor Players, And also it will be great if the GUILD WAR has ARENA to Battle with each other...

##9 - Posted Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:26 am
Reckless

Reckless

Two Guild Siege . . .  EmptyPosts : 31
Reckless

no point to do this. will just make sieges dead.

close.

##10 - Posted Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:14 am
SixPaths

SixPaths

SixPaths

Reckless wrote:no point to do this. will just make sieges dead.

close.
dude its just a suggestion and this wont make siege dead . . .

##11 - Posted Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:39 am
Reckless

Reckless

Reckless

SixPaths wrote:
Reckless wrote:no point to do this. will just make sieges dead.

close.
dude its just a suggestion and this wont make siege dead .  . .  
really? 1 siege being full while other with like 5 ppl? First of all, not everyone in same time zone. So there can be lot more non-donor/donor during some time of the day and later that day there can be non-donors and like 3 donors or something. Not everyone playing same times.

ps: i really don't know why i posting here since this topic useless and 100% impossible to do. No way to tell someone donor or not.

##12 - Posted Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:15 am
SixPaths

SixPaths

SixPaths

O_o LOL if this is useless than get out dude . . . and if people are different time zone people could still siege stupid ass . .

##13 - Posted Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:25 am
Reckless

Reckless

Reckless

SixPaths wrote:O_o LOL if this is useless than get out dude  . . .   and if people are different time zone people could still siege stupid ass   . .
Don't cry amigo. And yes people in different time zone still can siege but what will be the point if it is split up?

again.... why i post to such stupid topic that is impossible to do.

##14 - Posted Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:00 pm
SixPaths

SixPaths

SixPaths

Than gtfo ??

##15 - Posted Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:26 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Two Guild Siege . . .  EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

-1. Sorry about this. I'm a non-donor which this suggestion should benefit me. But i think it's kind of impossible sir to detect donor weps on players inventory. If some program will be made for that, I'm afraid it will just cause bug or anything. Siege time is short for 2 hours and I don't see the point to have a non-donor siege. Just let us, non-donors, to farm our ass off to gain donor weps.

##16 - Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:49 pm

Sponsored content

Two Guild Siege . . .  Empty
Sponsored content

##17 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum