Let me suggest some things.

Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Let me suggest some things. EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

1. The left-click button. I don't know how to explain this but i'll make this simple as possible. You know when someone shouts and you will see it on the "task bar" (where chat, shout, troupe, bla bla is located) and when you left-click the name of the buyer or seller, a /whisper will appear right, and since there are way more many "shouters", you're whisper will be flooded. So i'm suggesting that instead of /whisper, why not /say so if you left-click it, you can attract his/her attention without changing the /whisper to /say.

2. The lord event. I'm not a sieger cos i'm still farming. But every time there are no lord event, I just log out and play other game and wait. And i'm not the only one. Imagine 20+ players thinking the same way. We don't have a populated server and some of the players are only online when it's siege time. So, it will lessen active players.

Here is what I propose, maybe some will know that it's from another p-server(which i co-authored) though I don't know if it's also available on other official flyff, I'm wondering if you can make a self lord event? I mean, demote or suspend or remove entirely our lord, plus the tax that is on every NPC items, then let anyone be the lord on a first come first serve basis. They can go to the lord manager and make a lord event which will be active all around madrigal. I mean make it 10 or 20 perins per 200% drops and 200% exp. And to avoid assholes(excuse the word) to make 10% drops, just fix it to 200% drops and 200% exp. This will make lord event almost every hour. And since the only active lord i've encountered since I play here is CheckPointCouple though sadly, is not the lord anymore. I don't know if some are willing to pay, but I know I can pay for it.

I humbly accept reasonable criticisms, rage or any form of negative comments as long as it's on the same topic. I do accept good comments too, if there are some. Thanks for reading. Kindly leave your +1/-1.

-Shai

##1 - Posted Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:58 pm
oResort

oResort

Let me suggest some things. EmptyPosts : 177
oResort

Some nice suggestions, I agree with the first two, the /say thing is a good idea, since I don't think anyone ever does or ever has used /whisper xD
What you said about Lord is true, because anyone can try for it, even a level 45 that has just started the game, they could win it and then after a while get bored of the game and not play again.
With your suggestion to change it is a pretty good idea and I also think it should just be set to 200% for exp and drop by default. For making the event I think what you said should be done, but instead of lowering the cost, I think the cost should be increased. But do remember the Lord system is bugged, that's why the Lord is chosen the way it is atm.

##2 - Posted Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:58 pm
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ResortFG
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
Let me suggest some things. EmptyPosts : 1291
freedert1

1. Use chat filler system you can choose which one you want to turn it off.

Lazy Shai ain't you He he he just just right click then Edit it delete the "/whisper" change it to /say NO hustle at all. ^_^

2. Much more easy to say All Player can Access Lord Buffs by pressing "L" or go to Lord Manager to activate it.

-Make it like Buffs Lord like Buff pang, Just a wise opinion.

(as I recall some P-flyff they have permit to access Lord buff by pressing "L" w/ condition is the you suppose to reach LVL requirement like for e.g. 170lvl.)

##3 - Posted Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:10 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

oResort wrote:Some nice suggestions, I agree with the first two, the /say thing is a good idea, since I don't think anyone ever does or ever has used /whisper xD
What you said about Lord is true, because anyone can try for it, even a level 45 that has just started the game, they could win it and then after a while get bored of the game and not play again.
With your suggestion to change it is a pretty good idea and I also think it should just be set to 200% for exp and drop by default. For making the event I think what you said should be done, but instead of lowering the cost, I think the cost should be increased. But do remember the Lord system is bugged, that's why the Lord is chosen the way it is atm.

Thanks for the support! About the /whisper, I always use it when someone shouts and it's often gets flooded due to many shouters, so i've figured something like /say + name is quite good and you can just enter it to attract his/her attention and then type the message you want.

About the bugged lord system, that I didn't know. I've been here since the last wipe out and I don't remember some staff or even mazey saying the lord event is bugged that's why we have our lord. But if it's bugged, i'm hoping it should be fixed. And i'm hoping that my suggestion would be approved because it's for everyone's benefit, more particulary us, farmers. And the cost? Maybe yes, it should be increased but in perins only since perins is easy to achieve. I believe we can have 120+ free perins just by leveling our character to 175.

freedert1 wrote:1. Use chat filler system you can choose which one you want to turn it off.

Lazy Shai ain't you He he he just just right click then Edit it delete the "/whisper" change it to /say NO hustle at all. ^_^

2. Much more easy to say All Player can Access Lord Buffs by pressing "L" or go to Lord Manager to activate it.

-Make it like Buffs Lord like Buff pang, Just a wise opinion.

(as I recall some P-flyff they have permit to access Lord buff by pressing "L" w/ condition is the you suppose to reach LVL requirement like for e.g. 170lvl.)

Yeah. I admit the fact that I'm a little lazy changing it. Lol.

Lord event via buff pang? I don't see how that would be possible. And also the "access Lord buff by pressing 'L'". I think it will just cause the server much lag. But if it's possible, why not? I just want players to have active lord buffs so they can farm and be active at the same time. Thanks for your comments!

##4 - Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:57 pm
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
Let me suggest some things. EmptyPosts : 1291
freedert1

Shai wrote:Lord event via buff pang? I don't see how that would be possible. And also the "access Lord buff by pressing 'L'". I think it will just cause the server much lag. But if it's possible, why not? I just want players to have active lord buffs so they can farm and be active at the same time. Thanks for your comments!

By accessing lord buff same process of Power ups or Scrolls like Party Skills like. Not Evey time buffing Lord buff will announce or notification of course not.Or like automatic buff like pick-up pets and Luck box Cloaks. they just pop-up or Buff automatically. That I'm how I imagine it. Hope you see my point of view.^

##5 - Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:07 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

freedert1 wrote:
Shai wrote:Lord event via buff pang? I don't see how that would be possible. And also the "access Lord buff by pressing 'L'". I think it will just cause the server much lag. But if it's possible, why not? I just want players to have active lord buffs so they can farm and be active at the same time. Thanks for your comments!

By accessing lord buff same process of Power ups or Scrolls like Party Skills like. Not Evey time buffing Lord buff will announce or notification of course not.Or like automatic buff like pick-up pets and Luck box Cloaks. they just pop-up or Buff automatically. That I'm how I imagine it. Hope you see my point of view.^

Yeah. I get it know. Crystal clear. Lol. Not bad I guess. Maybe better than my suggestion. Nevertheless, both of our suggestions were good, I think, and I don't mind if which suggestion will be approved(if it will be approved) because as I see it, both are for the benefit of the community.

##6 - Posted Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:31 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Bump

##7 - Posted Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:43 pm

Sponsored content

Let me suggest some things. Empty