You are not connected. Please login or register

Little Suggest About Christmass Event

AdoboMix

AdoboMix

Little Suggest About Christmass Event EmptyPosts : 34
AdoboMix

this christmass event is for rich player only cuz its very hard to collect snow crystal you need to wait an hour with a random prize ...and for thos player have much rp's then they can get the best prize easier than us ....i know many player wants the frozen weapons but how we can get it if we need more account and wait an hour its kinda waste our time from server 2 transfer to server 1 to join GS , FFA , MonsterClash but its not easy to get a 25points how about newbies char and player cant do 2 or more windows to cheer there tab chars and get that christmass box its unfair for me how about the others just suggest.

##1 - Posted Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:09 pm
WeedLove

WeedLove

Little Suggest About Christmass Event EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

Damn you're right! So what are you really suggesting?

##2 - Posted Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:01 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

AdoboMix

AdoboMix

AdoboMix

Asalraal#GOLD wrote:
Well pshhh  dont wanna sound like a dick but ur just whining man.  u can just make 3-4 window and wait for cheer than cheer ur characters to get gifts. The Snow Crystal come to u easily .U can also use ur blade to join Monster Clash or any of ur pvp account to join guild siege and get 25 snow crystals ~i think ~. Just problem solve lol.

pfffft...you think is that a simple yeah i can do that how about the other??im not looking on my own status yeah i can go 3-6windows and cheer , GS , FFA , but MonsterClash so hard to reach mid boss ..but how about the other player?? that cant go 2 or up windows and get 25pts in GS and FFA ...MonsterClash need FD Tankers and Hitters you think you can make 5k snow crystal?? and the server allways down relog and waiting 1hr again to cheer ...much better if the event just like in hallowen event not easy to get but not too hard so newbies and other player can join and enjoy the event

##4 - Posted Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:36 pm
Askum

Askum

Little Suggest About Christmass Event EmptyPosts : 17
Askum

Today is 19 december, the event will run until 31 december 23:59, I'm sure that until the event end everyone can get 5k Snow Crystal if they really want.

##5 - Posted Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:14 pm
AdoboMix

AdoboMix

AdoboMix

Askum wrote:Today is 19 december, the event will run until 31 december 23:59, I'm sure that until the event end everyone can get 5k Snow Crystal if they really want.

not enough can you see they sell it because its very too long and bored if you can do is afk waiting an hour or GS , FFA and trying hard to get 25pts. but for the rich player all they can do is buy it all ... nah im concern about newbies and working players that cant online most of the time or players that cant do 2 windows up or cant GS , FFA or MonsterClash

##6 - Posted Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:08 pm
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
Little Suggest About Christmass Event EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

AdoboMix wrote:
not enough can you see they sell it because its very too long and bored if you can do is afk waiting an hour or GS , FFA and trying hard to get 25pts. but for the rich player all they can do is buy it all ... nah im concern about newbies and working players that cant online most of the time or players that cant do 2 windows up or cant GS , FFA or MonsterClash

I see what you mean.. but these Frozen Weapons are rare items and if you are suggesting for an easier way to earn/get Snow Crystals then the high value of these rare items will be gone. And about the people selling their snow crystals, they don't actually do it because they are bored, they actually take advantage of it to gain red chips by just cheering their alts and sell those Snow Crystals for 2000-3000 rc some are even more happy to take advantage that they're selling it for a higher price per piece and I believe that's of great help to them.

##7 - Posted Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:29 pm
AdoboMix

AdoboMix

AdoboMix

thats what i mean the only player can have that is still the rich player thats why its kinda unfair of who wants that frozen ....im not telling to get it easier ..but just like hallowen event its kinda nice ....for me its unfair this kind of event ...but for the other maybe not maybe yes s21

##8 - Posted Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:27 am
Dinosaurs

Dinosaurs

Little Suggest About Christmass Event EmptyPosts : 31
Dinosaurs

AdoboMix wrote:this christmass event is for rich player only cuz its very hard to collect snow crystal you need to wait an hour with a random prize ...and for thos player have much rp's then they can get the best prize easier than us ....i know many player wants the frozen weapons but how we can get it if we need more account and wait an hour its kinda waste our time from server 2 transfer to server 1 to join GS , FFA , MonsterClash but its not easy to get a 25points how about newbies char and player cant do 2 or more windows to cheer there tab chars and  get that christmass box its unfair for me how about the others just suggest.

well that's life, you're not always bound to get everything in every events, you can just think that it's just a lusaka crystal that is like touched by the girl who sings let it go, if that doesn't make you feel at ease, please remember that if you're having a bad time, someone there is having tenfold as you are right now

##9 - Posted Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:06 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Little Suggest About Christmass Event EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Adobo. The Christmas Event is not for rich players only . I can't say it more simplier than that.

##10 - Posted Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:59 am
Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
Little Suggest About Christmass Event EmptyPosts : 188
Amnesty

New players can make a lot of RP by selling crystals. If I had sold my crystals that I had collected (not bought!), I would have made over 1500 RP. That's more than enough to buy a full donor set and have some RP left over.

Sure, it may be difficult to obtain the limited weapons, but they weren't meant to be easily obtainable in the first place. The Halloween event is a perfect example of what would happen if they were easily obtainable - by the end of that event, everyone was tired of it (and  the prices of event items had dropped to near nothing).

In short, this event provides a lot of opportunities for new players and nondonors alike; take advantage of it. After all, having some kind of event is better than having no event at all, right?

##11 - Posted Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:08 pm

LostNightmare

LostNightmare

Ex-GM
Little Suggest About Christmass Event EmptyPosts : 285
LostNightmare

Amnesty wrote:New players can make a lot of RP by selling crystals. If I had sold my crystals that I had collected (not bought!), I would have made over 1500 RP. That's more than enough to buy a full donor set and have some RP left over.

Sure, it may be difficult to obtain the limited weapons, but they weren't meant to be easily obtainable in the first place. The Halloween event is a perfect example of what would happen if they were easily obtainable - by the end of that event, everyone was tired of it (and  the prices of event items had dropped to near nothing).

In short, this event provides a lot of opportunities for new players and nondonors alike; take advantage of it. After all, having some kind of event is better than having no event at all, right?

Oh golly I hope I can hit all the points I need to here. First off the whole 1500RP thing. A FD costs abouttttt 85dp just in items broken down like this: 15 dp aurum, 10dp ace set, 5dp wep, 5 dp shield, 1 perfect pet, 1cs set, and 7 sopas for the armor weps and pet. At the current DP-RP ratio being 5dp-200RP that would make for 3,400 RP just in those items but lets not forget the other items. 40 rp in mask 40 rp in wings 200rp in cards for wep and shield then another 80rp for suit cards. Which just that comes to 3,760 RP for just the fd gear. Now all they have to do is bless their items then they will be FD. So with that said even if you're buying a used set you're not getting anywhere close to 2,260 RP off.

Now to the other main point of this topic. Yes this event is geared toward rich players and players with pc's that can handle high amounts of multi clients, like me for example I had 8x clients constantly and bought 2.5k crystals anyway. And for those who say "don't rush" the limited items are practically gone now so crystals will lose pretty much all value meaning the not rushing actually screws you over. To those who did get the limited items though they probably deserved it or payed with dp for it. either way they had their ways to get them and its over so there is no reason to cry about it now. If you want one that is sold out good luck buying it from another player because that's the only way you're getting it. Now that it's said just have fun with the event its made to give you something to do not to make you Q.Q because you didn't get the best items. If you didn't get what you want use that mentality to better prepare for future events.

Last edited by LostNightmare on Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

##13 - Posted Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:33 pm

Sponsored content

Little Suggest About Christmass Event Empty
Sponsored content

##15 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum