You are not connected. Please login or register

[Request] how to do 200m+ dmg on bosses

kressemand

[Request] how to do 200m+ dmg on bosses EmptyPosts : 3
kressemand

hey there!
im realatively new here. i first made a slayer following the guide that was already made on how to be a boss farming slayer. but it didnt work out well. i only had 130m hp and i only did ~40m crits on bosses.
then someone told me templar would be better, since they have auto hs passive, and the best shields (holy shield) are better than a off hand weapon. so i made this templar, and it turns out its working much better than the slayer. with equal gear, i do 45-50m crits, but i also have 200m hp with a perfect lion. so basicly, templar are better. but the thing is, my dmg is too low. i heard that templars wouldent take more than 20-30 secs to kill eg. kalgas. but in my case, it takes like 3-4 mins. not that 3-4 mins are bad, but its just not as i expected. the help i need is how do i get like 100-200m dmg? i know my dmg is low mainly because of the block, but i tried changing 1500% ICD into 1500% crit chance, that didnt help anything. still blocked as much, but i only did 29m dmg. so i changed back to 1500% ICD. and even with 200m hp, i still die 1-3 times during razgul/kalgas/ankou (the only bosses i killed so far). how much hp do i need to tank off those bosses? and how do i manage to get more dmg? my awakes are really decent, on wep/shield 500%+ ICD. (500% on wep, 600% on shield), and my kalgas set has equal awakes. my red chip cs set has 900% ICD per part, and cloak/mask/jewerly has 300% ICD on each part. the question is, would i be better off with a mentalist or arcanist for boss hunting? i mean, it would probably be a better overall damage output cuz their skills cant be blocked, but tank wise, they wouldent really reach much hp compared to templar wouldent they?
give me some suggestions please!!!

##1 - Posted Wed May 14, 2014 11:00 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

kressemand

[Request] how to do 200m+ dmg on bosses EmptyPosts : 3
kressemand

FireBreathe wrote:Usually what really helps me kill bosses is the Seraph buffs! They give PvE damage and alot of cool bonuses. Also, you can make a couple and level it for increased damage, health and drops. Other than that I would recommend using Upcut Stones to increase your damage against bosses. I use a slayer and I could kill bosses pretty quick using the stuff I mentioned.

as mentioned, i had a slayer. but it died all the time cuz it wasnt tanky enough.
but im thinking, how would a full crit damage seraph be for bossing? since i cant dual log with a seraph to get the buffs, it might be better with a seraph farmer wouldent it?

##3 - Posted Wed May 14, 2014 11:55 pm
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
[Request] how to do 200m+ dmg on bosses EmptyPosts : 1291
freedert1

are you referring this slayer Guide->Slayer Guide for Boss Hunts
-if NOT just follow this guide "Slayer Guide", your Boss hunting will be perfectly fine^

Addition for Slayer Boss Hunting, for CS Fashion save your RPs to buy a Donor CS Fashion to add more damages^

-For weapons use 2 sword Catalyst and your primary weapon w/ Jewel upgrade with Soul leaching%.

-And for more PvE% damages Use weapons:
Primary Weapon: Key Blade it has 100% PvE.
Secondary weapon: Ulti Black Sword.

-If you have 20K MQC (Mazey Quest Chips) buy a Seaking Cloak it's has All stat+800, Increased Attack + 500%, Lucky Box +2, See them at Mayor Flarine near Central Flarine Post Office.

-For MQC you can get them by doing Quests like listed below:

*still Slayer is best for Boss Hunting^

would i be better off with a mentalist or arcanist for boss hunting? i mean, it would probably be a better overall damage output cuz their skills cant be blocked

-Sadly Magic Damage is weak against Dungeon Boss, Still Not wise to recommend to use Mentalist and Arcanist to do Boss hunting^

##4 - Posted Thu May 15, 2014 12:00 am
cerwinamcel

cerwinamcel

[Request] how to do 200m+ dmg on bosses EmptyPosts : 68
cerwinamcel

damaging 40m - 50m on bosses are high already . most players do 10m only including me . im crackshooter full icd . i wanna know your secret to do 40m damage .  help help help help help 

try to boss hunt with seraph buffs . i will help you kill boss faster .

##5 - Posted Thu May 15, 2014 2:13 am
cerwinamcel

cerwinamcel

[Request] how to do 200m+ dmg on bosses EmptyPosts : 68
cerwinamcel

also having seraph for boss hunting is also good. ive tried that already. just focus on str and ICD . and would do decent damage.

##6 - Posted Thu May 15, 2014 2:15 am
Grey

Grey

Administrator
Administrator
[Request] how to do 200m+ dmg on bosses EmptyPosts : 1208
Jigglypuff  Psyduck 
Grey

Please avoid double posting and read forum rules to avoid receiving any warnings. Thank you.

#topic moved to suggestion section

##7 - Posted Thu May 15, 2014 2:37 am
Nowaki

Nowaki

[Request] how to do 200m+ dmg on bosses EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

AS every1 said... Seraph ! +300% PvM damage !
Plus couple +250% HP/atack + 500 All Stats + 50% Drop rate

##8 - Posted Thu May 15, 2014 2:47 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
[Request] how to do 200m+ dmg on bosses EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

I got several Blades/Slayer in this game. I believe about 36+ of them. I can basically do dungeon runs with a buff pet's buff, Mantis, Holy Scrolls, Revive Scrolls.

##9 - Posted Thu May 15, 2014 8:25 am

Sponsored content

[Request] how to do 200m+ dmg on bosses Empty
Sponsored content

##10 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum