You are not connected. Please login or register

World Bosses revamp

kulet87

kulet87

World Bosses revamp EmptyPosts : 11
kulet87

Red Meteo/Guan Yu revamp details:

1. All server notification when Red Meteo/Guan Yu has respawned.
- Be it a GM system chat or colored text on chat window that any of these bosses has respawned.
2. Tombstone where these bosses have been slain. The tombstone will have following details such as
- Time remaining to spawn
- Player who have killed it
3. Remove anti-kill steal feature.
- So that players have equal chance of attacking the bosses.
4. One kill per spawn cool down.
- e.g. if PlayerA has killed Red Meteo, PlayerA will be unable to attack Red Meteo the next time it respawns until another player has killed it. So PlayerA will have the option to kill Guan Yu while he/she waiting for cool down for killing Red Meteo. This is to prevent camping and monopolizing the bosses.
5. Red Meteo/Guan Yu super mode.
- Increase difficulty of the bosses to be more challenging :>

Other notable world bosses:
Chief Keokuk - Kailun
Rangda Witches - Various Areas
Giant Mobs - Various Areas

So that players will not be focused on Red Meteo/Guan Yu alone.

Please give your insights, comments and reactions (I hope not too violent) on this and I hope it will be implemented in the future.
More power to Mazey Flyff!!

##1 - Posted Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:17 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
World Bosses revamp EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

OK. I'll try to answer this in my own opinion. Bear with me.

1. There is no need for a GM system. Not anyone is boss hunting at red meteo. And what's the use? Do you think that if the notice has been given you will be able to kill red meteo from market place and traveling to red meteo spawn area? For sure there are dozens of boss hunters who are already there and they know exactly when and where red meteo will spawn. And I believe this will only cause lag or maybe annoyance. Perhaps the best thing that players can do is ask when is red meteo spawn time; be there before red meteo spawns; and be sure to be the first one to hit it.(if you're on a non-pvp cluster)

2. If I understand this clearly, you want a tombstone where, for example, Red Meteo is killed and by whom, right? Will that take effect for the rest of the day? What's the duration? Nothing bad regarding you idea, it's just that I find it irrelevant. But I don't think that it won't be implemented. But yes, it's irrelevant to me. But good luck, though.

3. Anti kill-steal for bosses, I assume? I don't get this. I believe that we already have this in our system. You know the red-colored text notice found saying something that you cannot attack the monster because it is already attacked by someone. Something like that. Or are you saying that you want this to be implemented on a PvP cluster? If yes, I'm not in favor of this too. Perhaps you know the reason why.

4. No too. We have like hundreds of players and I'm afraid the we will run out of english alphabet. If you know what I mean.

5. Probably, a yes. More challenging, more fun.

And the end, I feel like a total jerk because I didn't support almost all of your suggestion. I feel sorry for that, really. But I guess that's my own opinion. But don't fret. It's only my opinion and we have more players and active forum users too. I just wish you luck on you suggestion.

One thing more, why do I have this feeling that you didn't get any chance of killing red meteo or turtle king? Maybe the best thing you can do is buff up your character. Just in case this suggestion didn't work out well for you. Nevertheless, good luck again!

##2 - Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:31 pm
Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
World Bosses revamp EmptyPosts : 188
Amnesty

Shai wrote:OK. I'll try to answer this in my own opinion. Bear with me.

3. Anti kill-steal for bosses, I assume? I don't get this. I believe that we already have this in our system. You know the red-colored text notice found saying something that you cannot attack the monster because it is already attacked by someone. Something like that. Or are you saying that you want this to be implemented on a PvP cluster? If yes, I'm not in favor of this too. Perhaps you know the reason why.

4. No too. We have like hundreds of players and I'm afraid the we will run out of english alphabet. If you know what I mean.

One thing more, why do I have this feeling that you didn't get any chance of killing red meteo or turtle king? Maybe the best thing you can do is buff up your character. Just in case this suggestion didn't work out well for you. Nevertheless, good luck again!

He wants a removal of the "another person is attacking this monster" system for these "Super" bosses only.

I don't believe you understood what he was saying at all regarding point #4. He's saying that if I killed Guan Yu, I shouldn't be able to attack Guan Yu the next time it spawns. When it spawns again (this would now be spawn #3), I would be fair game to kill it again.

Nowhere did he state he was "unable to kill it" due to being weak and needing to "buff up his character." A full donor character does nothing to help you kill a monster if you don't get a chance to attack it or land the first hit.

##3 - Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:15 pm
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
World Bosses revamp EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

^Right, A fairly built Crackshooter can kill Red Meteonyker. It's about landing the first hit, not being buffed or overpowered.

##4 - Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:27 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
World Bosses revamp EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Amnesty wrote:
Shai wrote:OK. I'll try to answer this in my own opinion. Bear with me.

He wants a removal of the "another person is attacking this monster" system for these "Super" bosses only.

I don't believe you understood what he was saying at all regarding point #4. He's saying that if I killed Guan Yu, I shouldn't be able to attack Guan Yu the next time it spawns. When it spawns again (this would now be spawn #3), I would be fair game to kill it again.

Nowhere did he state he was "unable to kill it" due to being weak and needing to "buff up his character." A full donor character does nothing to help you kill a monster if you don't get a chance to attack it or land the first hit.

I believe that I included the sentence "if you know what I mean". And I clearly understand what he is trying to say.

Though I could agree with what you said about "unable to kill" and stuff. Perhaps I suddenly assumed that he is not properly equipped or experienced at boss hunting considering the tone of his suggestion.

Nonetheless, I already expressed my opinion. And wished him/her luck too. I guess I should not comment any further.

##5 - Posted Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:54 am

Sponsored content

World Bosses revamp Empty
Sponsored content

##6 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum