You are not connected. Please login or register

Monsters Revamp

iRed

iRed

Monsters Revamp EmptyPosts : 206
Star 
iRed

Hi,

In many private servers, such as this one, the items are completely custom (not only their models but also their stats), which make players really stronger than the original. In many cases, some monsters have their stats and level improved to balance the increase of player's power. That being said, it is known that monsters in places like Azria and some other dungeons receive little customizations to avoid boredom when leveling up.

Unfortunately, the rest of Madrigal remains forgotten to a point where it's removal wouldn't affect the gameplay.

Before I get into the suggestion, I have to say that I am willing to help in this, since I have experience in customizing flyff private servers (since 2010), and of course, as long as Mazey accept this, I could modify the monsters to make it quick, while Mazey would check the codes to see if everything is okay (even though I wouldn't make silly things).

Here it goes:

I suggest to revamp all monsters in madrigal (level, experience, drops, HP, attack), mainly in darkon 1/2/3. A special attention should be given to the giants: nice drops such as transmutation weapons, cs and pve stuff (really low change to get) and some other stuffs, and in the other hand their high HP and damage would make it way more than a challenge, but a great improvement in gameplay.

What do you think? +1/-1?

##1 - Posted Tue May 24, 2016 12:10 am
Daily

Daily

Head Admin¦Community Manager
Monsters Revamp EmptyPosts : 1563
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily

+1

In all fairness, I'd love to see something new in Mazey ._.

Same repetitive stuff seems to be what gets players out from our server.

I agree that places such as D1/2/3 aren't used as much, and bosses are pretty much shite - however doubt that many players would go back to Darkon once max level is reached - although it would be a matter of trial and error I suppose - like with the failed FFA system that no one uses ;D

The drops and such could be discussed and what not, but seems like a generally good idea if we had a few more things, even if they're just models (with a bit lower rate to drop) - hopefully also custom.

Check your PM as I have sent you a message with a few questions as well ^^

##2 - Posted Tue May 24, 2016 1:52 am
http://www.mazeyflyff.com/
MonsterKyon

MonsterKyon

Monsters Revamp EmptyPosts : 30
MonsterKyon

Definitely a +1. Its good to make use of the those maps since they not that much used. But please take note that those monsters contribute in mqc farming so please dont touch the QI drops q.q

Posted via Mobile Device.

##3 - Posted Tue May 24, 2016 4:08 am
iRed

iRed

Monsters Revamp EmptyPosts : 206
Star 
iRed

Daily wrote:+1

In all fairness, I'd love to see something new in Mazey ._.

Same repetitive stuff seems to be what gets players out from our server.

I agree that places such as D1/2/3 aren't used as much, and bosses are pretty much shite - however doubt that many players would go back to Darkon once max level is reached - although it would be a matter of trial and error I suppose - like with the failed FFA system that no one uses ;D

The drops and such could be discussed and what not, but seems like a generally good idea if we had a few more things, even if they're just models (with a bit lower rate to drop) - hopefully also custom.

Check your PM as I have sent you a message with a few questions as well ^^

Improving the bosses (I mean, not shitty-easy like regular colo, for example... I'm thinking about more like a colo-like boss for the Glaphans (example)) and adding nice drops for them and also for the regular monsters could bring back D1/D2/D3 to the game effectively. Maybe making Azria drop penya only, traseia only RC and Darkon both RC and Penya (half rate though) with cool drops (like the old times, when you could kill regular monsters and drop a good weapon or a piece of set)... well.. just some suggestions.. I'll think more about it though.

##4 - Posted Tue May 24, 2016 4:50 am
Cloaca

Cloaca

Monsters Revamp EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

There was a server I played awhile back which the owner made it so that Flaris/Saint morning/Darkon giants dropped RC boxes (which held anywhere from 100-500rc per box; amount of boxes dropped from giant depends on your Lucky Box). Maybe this could be relevant to your suggestion? And also buffing them of course so that a sneeze wouldn't kill them. If not RC coming from them, maybe a small amount of MQC, or both.

##5 - Posted Tue May 24, 2016 10:38 am
MonsterKyon

MonsterKyon

Monsters Revamp EmptyPosts : 30
MonsterKyon

Please also take note of the map Sahara Desert. Theres an unused 1 boss one dungeon and tonnes of mobs that are left untouched in that place. Take that in to consideration while revamping monsters. Theres nothing better than a new environment and farmsite. Thanks Smile

##6 - Posted Wed May 25, 2016 1:18 am
Daily

Daily

Monsters Revamp EmptyPosts : 1563
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily

MonsterKyon wrote:Sahara Desert.

Bahara ?

That map is bugged af. Hence why it's out atm.

##7 - Posted Wed May 25, 2016 3:10 am
http://www.mazeyflyff.com/
Cawky

Cawky

Monsters Revamp EmptyPosts : 7
Cawky

Why would I want anything pve related when all pve drops are pointless towards charter advancement I'd rather have something that makes my charger better than something shinny and retarded like a mistletoe helm

Posted via Mobile Device.

##8 - Posted Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:34 am
prinzkyi

prinzkyi

Monsters Revamp EmptyPosts : 65
prinzkyi

make the giants drop Scroll of Holy atleast 10pcs. per giant and remove it from collecting area & RC shop... in that way, Guild siege is way more challengable. not only FM rule the siege.

##9 - Posted Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:36 am

Sponsored content

Monsters Revamp Empty
Sponsored content

##10 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum