You are not connected. Please login or register

mazey change or add new gm's!

iPvPeRz

iPvPeRz

mazey change or add new gm's! EmptyPosts : 47
iPvPeRz

mazey i suggest to add or change gm's..cuz we can't get some info about what happening our server
just like ch1 or 2 got down and we can't get info about that...and what is the purpose of %gmlist if no gm names appear

thankz!

##1 - Posted Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:12 pm
Kyon

Kyon

mazey change or add new gm's! EmptyPosts : 52
Kyon

GM's or Staff's have something called "LIFE" . They cant be online all the times. What info do you want to get? If a server is down, then it is down, theres nothing more to it.

And i think having alot of staffs is not a solution. You can just post here on the forums if you have any questions, and eventually someone will answer.

##2 - Posted Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:27 pm
iPvPeRz

iPvPeRz

iPvPeRz

thats why i suggest... CHANGE or ADD NEW ! to guard or guide newbie players!

##3 - Posted Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:40 pm
MzRo3ie

MzRo3ie

mazey change or add new gm's! EmptyPosts : 102
MzRo3ie

iPvPeRz wrote:thats why i suggest... CHANGE or ADD NEW ! to guard or guide newbie players!

that's the point of making the ambassador program in the first place -.-" !!!

##4 - Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:53 am
iPvPeRz

iPvPeRz

iPvPeRz

yeap thats the point why there is a ambassador but don't kill farmer in farming area and thats what i mean..  wink 

##5 - Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:50 am
Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
mazey change or add new gm's! EmptyPosts : 188
Amnesty

The recent channel crashes have been due to the Auto-RC looting power-up. The server simply can't handle the stress.

##6 - Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:09 am
Kyon

Kyon

mazey change or add new gm's! EmptyPosts : 52
Kyon

iPvPeRz wrote:yeap thats the point why there is a ambassador but don't kill farmer in farming area and thats what i mean..  wink 

Ur still raging over that? Ambassadors are there to help with questions, but you cant tell them to not have fun ingame, they pk whoever they want, coz ur in a pk server.

##7 - Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:41 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
mazey change or add new gm's! EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

iPvPeRz wrote:yeap thats the point why there is a ambassador but don't kill farmer in farming area and thats what i mean..  wink 

What's the point? You guys constantly posting statements in-regards to have a better staff. I will explain this again. Ambassadors are actually Players (normal) whose has tasks in keeping peace, helping out questions, and even monitor the general chats and shout chats for rule breakers. (Just like the GMs does). This new system is to help out the community and as well as helping out with GMs.

But I will also take it to another step. GMs do have alternate characters that they played on, when they get done with doing their daily GM tasks. But for me as an Ambassador, I am not staff, I am just a regular player, that's helping out Mazey and the Staff of Mazey Flyff. Also to make sure that Players got their questions answered and etc.

Also, besides being an Ambassador, I am also a Mod on Mazey flyff's X-chat Room in helping out there with quesitons involving the downloading and etc to get players ready to play Mazey Flyff

So, me PKing players is not bullying nor harassing. It just me having fun and I do respect other players by not PKing so much as I used do.

##8 - Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:59 pm
iPvPeRz

iPvPeRz

iPvPeRz

who you?i dont know you! lol! 
youre an ambassador??a killer ambassador??we will meet again

##9 - Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:25 pm
MzRo3ie

MzRo3ie

mazey change or add new gm's! EmptyPosts : 102
MzRo3ie

iPvPeRz wrote:who you?i dont know you! lol! 
youre an ambassador??a killer ambassador??we will meet again

OMG he killed you .. end of story u can come back and farm after 5min -.-' srsly there was no harm unless you're emotionally harmed xD u should see a psychiatrist !!!

##10 - Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:48 pm
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
mazey change or add new gm's! EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

He's really making a big deal out of this...

##11 - Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:54 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
mazey change or add new gm's! EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

I have been suggestion other options. One thing is PARTY! get involved with a party that has other arcanists and you could step up a Picket Arcanists (a term from WWII Philippines [Radar Picket Destroyers])

##12 - Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:31 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

mazey change or add new gm's! EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

Actually, even if server is off, there's nothing a GM cant do for bring it up again, just Mazey can do it, if you want info about why is of, thats why we have assamdasdsad (no idea how to spell it xDD) plus there's always people around forum makin f5 spam every 1 min *cofcof me cofcof*
About the that an assamdadasdsa its the same thing... would you cry like that if a Gm on his non-gm char (you wouldnt know is a gm) kill you? o.O i mean.... assamdsadas doesnt have extra stats, special items or invul/kill commands .... they are regular players, so next time it happens to you feel free to ask for help to deal with a Pker.
IGN: Yukinon

##13 - Posted Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:22 pm

Sponsored content

mazey change or add new gm's! Empty
Sponsored content

##14 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum