You are not connected. Please login or register

Job Change Scroll/Name Change Scroll

momo102202

Job Change Scroll/Name Change Scroll EmptyPosts : 7
momo102202

Hey everyone,

I'd like to suggest to add a Job Change Scroll or a Name Change Scroll to the Item Store/RC merchant Very Happy
Because I think some people (just like me) would like to change their job without changing the name... But without these scrolls it's not possible... except the reuse of a character name would only be a few seconds, so you could delete your old one and directly create a new one with the same name. :DSo that's my second idea. xD

Tell me what you think of this idea. Smile

##1 - Posted Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:05 am
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
Job Change Scroll/Name Change Scroll EmptyPosts : 1291
freedert1

Job Change Scroll
-Sorry but why bother to to have "Job Change Scroll" you change your Class in just a seconds or a mints.

Name Change Scroll
-This Item have been REMOVE, Due to Abusing Players and Offender of the rules or Scamming Act, If they were caught they will change their NAMES, Because of that it is hard to track those who Offender or Scammer.

create a new one with the same name
-Impossible! All Game Data such as IGN Names, always automatically stored for references Data if problem occurred, to easy to track, or solve the problems.

Good Day!

##2 - Posted Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:51 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

momo102202

momo102202

freedert1 wrote:Job Change Scroll
-Sorry but why bother to to have "Job Change Scroll" you change your Class in just a seconds or a mints.

I know that a new job is easy to get but if you read my text I want to have the same name. Not a new one ;)That's my problem.
I'm now Crackshooter but want to change to Harlequin without changin my name. So a JobChange Scroll you can use to acquire this isn't that bad of an idea xD I know that it's possible to make 175 in 10min if you know how. But like I said... the name is the problem Smile

edit: I understand the problem with the NameChange Scroll Smile That sucks Very Happy Bad bad people q.q

##4 - Posted Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:19 pm
Daily

Daily

Head Admin¦Community Manager
Head Admin¦Community Manager
Job Change Scroll/Name Change Scroll EmptyPosts : 1563
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily

Why not just make a character that e.g. was called Cookie and make a new one called e.g. iCookie? o_o
Or just make a new char, like I did, and used the name of my old char in the Custom Title.

But like mentioned, Scroll of Name Change will not be applied again.

##5 - Posted Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:33 pm
http://www.mazeyflyff.com/

momo102202

momo102202

Daily wrote:Why not just make a character that e.g. was called Cookie and make a new one called e.g. iCookie? o_o
Or just make a new char, like I did, and used the name of my old char in the Custom Title.

But like mentioned, Scroll of Name Change will not be applied again.

Because I want my name, not the same name with an i standing in front of the old name.... that sucks. xD Why does nobody understand I want my Char name, not some other? xD About the Custom Title: I don't like title in front of my name. xD I could delete my char and wait 30 days, that would be an alternative xD But then maybe I dont wanna play again. Very Happy
And like I mentioned I understand the reason of the Name Change Scroll not coming back... you don't need to mention it in every post... xD I'm not dumb. :3

##6 - Posted Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:07 am

Sponsored content

Job Change Scroll/Name Change Scroll Empty
Sponsored content

##7 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum