You are not connected. Please login or register

Transy Scroll

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Transy Scroll EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Is it possible to have Transy Scroll added to the Red Merchant Shop or in NPC IS shop? It just that we got other vote items like Unbind and remodel scroll added to the Red Merchant Shop. Also because no one is even selling transy scrolls which sounds like it is an dead item on the voting items section.

##1 - Posted Sun May 18, 2014 1:33 pm
octorust99

octorust99

Transy Scroll EmptyPosts : 151
octorust99

Lewl ..Then if no one Selling Transy Gender scroll then try buying 15vp or Try to Vote in Site until you get 15 vote points then buy it ...

##2 - Posted Sun May 18, 2014 2:15 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Octorust, It just happens that I am transy scroll player, which I need to use like tons of them. Just to vote for 1 takes 8 days, which is no good.
having a good access to the Transy Scroll I can switch the look of a character to meet the requirements of set of armor or set of fashion without having to spend shizzle amount of unbind scrolls and transy item scrolls or having to use two different characters.

##3 - Posted Tue May 20, 2014 4:58 pm
iTralala

iTralala

Transy Scroll EmptyPosts : 31
iTralala

I Vote for this.

##4 - Posted Fri May 23, 2014 7:15 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

I am really pushing hard for this idea to get through. The whole purpose of this, is to be able to combine a female account with a male account, in forming one single account.

With this being able to have in the game npc, I can continue in retiring my other accounts and retire my dual logging desires so that I can be more there for the the other players.

##5 - Posted Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:21 pm
ItsGodzirra

ItsGodzirra

Transy Scroll EmptyPosts : 39
ItsGodzirra

What do you mean by a "transy" player? What's the purpose of switching all the time?

##6 - Posted Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:27 am
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
Transy Scroll EmptyPosts : 1291
freedert1

LEgionDark wrote:Octorust, It just happens that I am transy scroll player, which I need to use like tons of them. Just to vote for 1 takes 8 days, which is no good.
having a good access to the Transy Scroll I can switch the look of a character to meet the requirements of set of armor or set of fashion without having to spend shizzle amount of unbind scrolls and transy item scrolls or having to use two different characters.

All that I can see this only for your own personal matter or reason to you not for everyone+_+'''

"spend shizzle amount of unbind scrolls and transy item scrolls"
-Well in first place we are free choosing what we want our character to be like Female or Male.
To avoid using many unbind Scrolls and Transy A,well make up your mind and choose your character want you wanted.^

"having to use two different characters"
-What's the problem with that having 2 different character?

Ps:Well I'm just saying don't take it seriously.

Well for To all player benefit who is dislike a Male or female Character.
I support to put Transy in-game shop like RC Shop Wafor.

##7 - Posted Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:38 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

ItsGodzirra wrote:What do you mean by a "transy" player? What's the purpose of switching all the time?

We all know that Armor set pieces are transy items which can be used by transy item scroll. But we all know that fashion sets can not be transy switch, which the transy sex change scroll comes to play. With this, a player is able to use both Male and Female Fashion set.

freedert1 wrote:
LEgionDark wrote:Octorust, It just happens that I am transy scroll player, which I need to use like tons of them. Just to vote for 1 takes 8 days, which is no good.

All that I can see this only for your own personal matter or reason to you not for everyone+_+'''

My Personal matter? Really, What is the most value fashion set in this game? the female two piece Vote set. Not only that, it can actual support 1 client players.  Also it can actual support something else, what if a female player created a female character. But realize that guys are always 'making' the moves on her, which she does not feel comfortable with it. In having the transy sex change scroll in the game, the female player can switch her female character to a male character, and be able to join the game without having boys bugging her.  

"spend shizzle amount of unbind scrolls and transy item scrolls"
-Well in first place we are free choosing what we want our character to be like Female or Male.
To avoid using many unbind Scrolls and Transy A,well make up your mind and choose your character want you wanted.^

Yes, but we are free choose which items we want to use. NPC items and Private Shop items are open for anyone to use as well as other NPCs in the game.

"having to use two different characters"
-What's the problem with that having 2 different character?
Not everyone is able to have the chance to be using two different characters. This would give those player to have a chance to play two characters without having any problems.

Ps:Well I'm just saying don't take it seriously.

Well for To all player benefit who is dislike a Male or female Character.
I support to put Transy in-game shop like RC Shop Wafor.

It just a suggestion to allow players have different options.

##8 - Posted Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:33 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Transy Scroll EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

+1 as long as it is on red chip shop with the same price at the website.

##9 - Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:11 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Shai wrote:+1 as long as it is on red chip shop with the same price at the website.

Same price? Shai, it is not even being selling on the Item Shop nor is selling as a Voting Item. I have been monitoring the shout chats, and the most selling item of the Vote Items; Lucky Dips.

##10 - Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:39 am
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
freedert1

LEgionDark wrote:
Shai wrote:+1 as long as it is on red chip shop with the same price at the website.

Same price? Shai, it is not even being selling on the Item Shop nor is selling as a Voting Item. I have been monitoring the shout chats, and the most selling item of the Vote Items; Lucky Dips.

Shai, probably meant to say that same from as unbind scroll and remodel scroll in the RC Shop Wafor.

Well "Transy" NOT so popular in the market place or market product, They're satisfied with their gender characters. Who only buy Transy if they don't like what gender character they have. or They accidentally buy a female gender having male gender character vice versa.

Also it will be great the "Guild Change name scroll" also add it in the RC Shop.

##11 - Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:54 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

freedert1 wrote:
LEgionDark wrote:

Shai, probably meant to say that same from as unbind scroll and remodel scroll in the RC Shop Wafor.

Well "Transy" NOT so popular in the market place or market product, They're satisfied with their gender characters. Who only buy Transy if they don't like what gender character they have. or They accidentally buy a female gender having male gender character vice versa.

Also it will be great the "Guild Change name scroll" also add it in the RC Shop.

There are 8 Classes in this game, and two different sex, which there is actual total of sixteeen characters. On top of that, 1k RP is basically needed to have a good strong FD character. So it is like 16k RPs for all 16 characters. So there in saving by having transy sex change scroll in game, a player can save up to 8K RPs without having waste more RP for all 16 characters.

##12 - Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:36 pm
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
freedert1

There are 8 Classes in this game, and two different sex, which there is actual total of sixteeen characters. On top of that, 1k RP is basically needed to have a good strong FD character. So it is like 16k RPs for all 16 characters. So there in saving by having transy sex change scroll in game, a player can save up to 8K RPs without having waste more RP for all 16 characters.

What's the point of thinking that. No one going to think like that.Make up your mind choose your Character gender, to avoid your dilemma. +_+'''' No one will spend so much like that+_+'''.

don't be hard on yourself+_+''''

Again!
We Support it already to add Transy in the RC Shop+_+''' and Also Guil Change Name^

##13 - Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:47 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Transy Scroll EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

LEgionDark wrote:
freedert1 wrote:
LEgionDark wrote:

There are 8 Classes in this game, and two different sex, which there is actual total of sixteeen characters. On top of that, 1k RP is basically needed to have a good strong FD character. So it is like 16k RPs for all 16 characters.  So there in saving  by having transy sex change scroll in game, a player can save up to 8K RPs without having waste more RP for all 16 characters.

freedert1 wrote:

What's the point of thinking that. No one going to think like that.Make up your mind choose your Character gender, to avoid your dilemma. +_+'''' No one will spend so much like that+_+'''.

don't be hard on yourself+_+''''

Again!
We Support it already to add Transy in the RC Shop+_+''' and Also Guil Change Name^

^this. I agree on what freedert said. Just think of it as my opinion too. That is basically the reasons. And I'll say this again on his behalf, we support your suggestion. If you are so concerned about the price, I still stand my ground on the same price value as unbinds/remodels. The reason why it is not popular in the market cos it is basically not needed. They just make other account or character. Though I fully understand the use of transy scroll (especially to you). You think it is a waste of RP to buy a transy and considering the fact that you may use it multiple times. But as I always said, it is up to Mazey, himself, if he will approve and less the price. The fact of the matter is we support your suggestion to put transy at red chip merchant(and guild change too) and I think it is basically what you need. Good luck on this suggestion sir.

##14 - Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:03 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

freeder1 wrote:What's the point of thinking that. No one going to think like that.
What's the point? I looking at everything from different points of view to get more better picture.

freeder1 wrote:Make up your mind choose your Character gender, to avoid your dilemma. No one will spend so much like that.

What I have learn by studying other private servers and even studying Minds of PROs. It is a economy suicide to be playing on all 8 character classes from a non-donor point of view. In order to make all 8 classes to be PRO, you have to spend like 800+ Red Perins per character class. So therefore, having this Transy sex change in the NPC would actual relief the stress of having to make another character in order to buy something for an opposite sex character.

Also, in having this out in the NPC would be more flexable to a point of helping out the community of private shops.

freeder1 wrote:don't be hard on yourself+_+
Who said that I am hard on myself?[/quote]

##15 - Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:51 pm

Sponsored content

Transy Scroll Empty
Sponsored content

##16 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum