You are not connected. Please login or register

Scroll of Transfer Cards

Do you think Scroll of Transfer Cards is a good idea to be considered?

Scroll of Transfer Cards Vote_lcap83%Scroll of Transfer Cards Vote_rcap 83% [ 10 ]
Scroll of Transfer Cards Vote_lcap17%Scroll of Transfer Cards Vote_rcap 17% [ 2 ]
Scroll of Transfer Cards Vote_lcap0%Scroll of Transfer Cards Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Daily

Daily

Head Admin¦Community Manager
Scroll of Transfer Cards EmptyPosts : 1563
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening.

I have been thinking about this Suggestion for a while now.
I have realised this suggestion would be good to apply due to the new sets being out, and people having to spend another 80+ RP just to buy new cards.
We already have a Scroll of Transfer Awake, then why not have a scroll to transfer our cards from Suit-->Suit, Weapon-->Weapon, Shield-->Shield, at the same cost as the Scroll of Transfer awake. I believe it would be a nice suggestion to apply as the sets with cards in, we can't do much with them unless we sell the set WITH a 800+ stat on it.

Hopefully this suggestion doesn't seem silly and is easy to understand.
Please leave a feedback about this suggestion and your reasons as to YES, NO and MAYBE.

EDIT:
I would like to add another option of the Cards suggestion.
Cards being allowed to stay after removing them in NPC. But not for free, with a special scroll!
For example, going to NPC to remove cards from pierced suit, with a special scroll the cards go back to the inventory!

(credits to LostNightmare for this ^ suggestion)

-Daily.

##1 - Posted Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:48 am
http://www.mazeyflyff.com/
ValarMorghulis

ValarMorghulis

Ex-GM
Scroll of Transfer Cards EmptyPosts : 75
ValarMorghulis

+1

There is a scroll for transfering the awakes, 4 cards is 80rp, when you pick up another suit, like the aurum, it'd be nice if there would be a scroll to transfer your cards from kalgas to aurum. So ye, why not

##2 - Posted Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:49 pm
yoshimbokin

yoshimbokin

Scroll of Transfer Cards EmptyPosts : 14
yoshimbokin

Here's the thing though Daily, what would the costs of these transfer be? It would be kind of pricey if it was even 10-15RP due to some people just buying some cheap RC cards in the shop o.o...

##3 - Posted Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:46 pm
Daily

Daily

Daily

yoshimbokin wrote:Here's the thing though Daily, what would the costs of these transfer be?  It would be kind of pricey if it was even 10-15RP due to some people just buying some cheap RC cards in the shop o.o...

Could be the same as the Transfer scroll we already have. 20RP is still better to just transfer than spend another 80RP on yet another set of cards.

##4 - Posted Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:35 pm
Kayleee

Kayleee

Scroll of Transfer Cards EmptyPosts : 89
Kayleee

While this is honestly a great idea for those who are changing classes a lot or the upgrade from Kalgas to Aurum... I don't think transferring cards is as easy as transferring an awaken due to the fact that cards are something you actually pierce, where as an awaken is something can be changed easily with code, but +1 for the great suggestion.

##5 - Posted Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:15 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
Scroll of Transfer Cards EmptyPosts : 188
Amnesty

While it's a good suggestion (I'd like it too, obviously), you have to consider that cards are supposed to be an RP sink. Be honest; everyone in this thread is devoted to the server and has donor items at least to some extent. What else would we spend our RP on if not cards? Consumables? Premium? That's about it.

Also, as Kayleee has mentioned, there are a lot more stipulations with transferring cards. For one, it has to make sure that the item to be transferred to has the appropriate number of piercings. Second, it'll also have to go through and copy the order in which the cards were added, in case the user ever wants to remove cards individually.

I'm sure it's possible, don't get me wrong. If it gets implemented I won't be complaining.

##7 - Posted Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:07 pm
Daily

Daily

Daily

Amnesty wrote:While it's a good suggestion (I'd like it too, obviously), you have to consider that cards are supposed to be an RP sink. Be honest; everyone in this thread is devoted to the server and has donor items at least to some extent. What else would we spend our RP on if not cards? Consumables? Premium? That's about it.

Also, as Kayleee has mentioned, there are a lot more stipulations with transferring cards. For one, it has to make sure that the item to be transferred to has the appropriate number of piercings. Second, it'll also have to go through and copy the order in which the cards were added, in case the user ever wants to remove cards individually.

I'm sure it's possible, don't get me wrong. If it gets implemented I won't be complaining.

Understandable point.
Thanks for the feedback, but like I said, it's just a suggestion, how and if it's applied, I don't really mind/care.
Just a suggestion that could help some of the players out.

##8 - Posted Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:12 am

Sponsored content

Scroll of Transfer Cards Empty
Sponsored content

##9 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum