You are not connected. Please login or register

Weird player

foxren

foxren

Weird player EmptyPosts : 6
foxren

Well, i wish to report a weird player whos been in an afk mode, altho we know that we can activate this afk mode and keeps moving, but this player is so damn weird, never he moves from his position, he also kills every mobs who comes on his magic range.. Ive been on hunting in treaseria for an hour, and i always notice him not moving a single step from his place,.. Can i call or can we cal this a coinsidnce, that maybe hes player is bugg and stock at a place where he cant move his character? Or maybe a simple reason that we should call this a hack,. Or a bot.. Well what ever this is,.. I am to report this player, but weird is, i captured an image of his character but i dont know how to upload it here,.. Maybe because im using a gadget , my old model ipad, or maybe i should click this send button here and use reply ,propably theres a button there that i can use to share the image of my captured evidence. Well never know,. Wel just see about that..

##1 - Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:34 am
foxren

foxren

foxren

Good thing!  Impressive luck ive got here,..   Nice..   Now i need to know wether you can answer my confused brain..   Here is the picture ive captured..Weird player Image11

##2 - Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:51 am
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
Weird player EmptyPosts : 1291
freedert1

He/She Just lazy to walk or tired. "AFK" mode it's just normal when you don't move for a mints or hrs, and not using the w,a,s,d (keyboard keys).^

Info about AFK:
https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t1631-monster-clash-patch-notes-29th-november
https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t2415-patchlist-febuary-3rd-updated-7th

##3 - Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:05 am
foxren

foxren

foxren

As for sure i know about that, i hope you get my mesage correctly,. I did said there that he kills a mob on his magic range,. Now the weird thing is,. He kept doing this thing the whole time,. I keep noticing it because he kept killing the mobs whow spawn at his magic range sight,. For a simple minded person its obviously normal, they would think they probably tired to move, but for an intelligent player who had a proper experience and knowledge about this simple game, he would think its queite odd, cause when ever you target a mobs, if its not on your range, the character will automaticly find his range to cast his spell, it will surely move... Nut if we call this a coincidence, were really playing the dumb part.. Hopefuly theres An observation of this guy,. And hopefuly my expectations were right,. Cause, i will surely find this hack.. Abd use it in a place where i cant be discovered.. Hahaha. Just kidding.. But even tho,v i also thought that if may e this wer a hack, whywould he use it in a publicl place,.. Weird no? Well see about that.. Wink

##4 - Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:30 am
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
freedert1

I Just mentioned that I think he/she Just LAZY, Well he/she  Found a G-spot to Farm, Why bother walk all over the places and every mobs on his/her path.

There's NO need for "Intelligent player", He/She being WISE^_^

We HAVE different METHOD to FARM.^

anyways, you  have keen eye for player doing "illegal or against the Game Rules". well keep it up.

If this is "Hack" Mazey Anti-Hack will detected it!

anyhow, let the Admin to check it if it's "Hack" to rest your mind, Confusing by this matter.^_^

##5 - Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:57 am
foxren

foxren

foxren

Laugh  yey.. I mean to say is kind sir,.. Wether you are with a laziness mood to run around aftering mobs who spawn, you probably cant do that "staying in the same place for an hour and killing mobs who spawn at your ground" its like a A.I , lets simply say it,.. Like a robot who can only attack with his magic range,.. How does he know that its his range for his magic? Did he use a mathematical calculations of the field? Its not like it happens once, i saw someone in sanpress a mage who kills mobs the same thing as this guy,.. So, thats why i need you guys to investigate this kind of thing,.. Or whatevr its called,.. Im not so good in english so what ever it is you call it,.. And ill say it again, so we can be focus on this subject,. He kills within his range,. Its not too closed from his character, its within his range,. I tried it on my psy, and its within the same range as my maximum range can do,.. Its like he knows that its the limit of the range he can cast a spell... Weird no??  scratch 

##6 - Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:10 am
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
freedert1

Don't think too much lol sorry it's just funny "like a A.I" +_+''' anyway,
In the sanpress area here's probably collecting or farming PERINS.

That's a PRO doing they know where the mobs spawn.

Arcanist and Psy this class has different magic field range.

Arcanist more in range than Psy and also arcanist wearing Marksman Jewel that increased the range attack.

This doing is NORMAL. Weird for you but to them is NORMAL and wISE.^_^

Are you new here?

##7 - Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:24 am
foxren

foxren

foxren

Ye,.. Indeed im quite know, and i gues i know your reasons for doing this,,, okay il just delete this post of myne,.. Still. You need to see through this kind of thing,.. Im qute seing them around lately,.. Hopefuly nothings making an advantage agains me, i hate unfair people playing dirty game... I dont hate donors tho, its pretty normal for this kind of a server... And for those who hack.. May the imeasurable penis grows on their head like a horn,..

##8 - Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:32 am
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
freedert1

no need to delete this, let the admin check it.

Well the WORLD is unfair.!

Don't lost your keen eye for those who doing illegal or against the game rules. ^_6

##9 - Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:35 am
foxren

foxren

foxren

Onhh... Well thats nasty.. Wink. But yeah,. Ill put this two eyeballs on the screen for that...

##10 - Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:45 am

Sponsored content

Weird player Empty
Sponsored content

##11 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum